ElPsyCongroo Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 So this will work with custom races as long as "default race" is set for armor race? Good to know. I hope and guess so, I have never use a custom race so I'm not sure
PsychoMachina Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 So this will work with custom races as long as "default race" is set for armor race? Good to know. I hope and guess so, I have never use a custom race so I'm not sure I can test this with the Monli and let you know the results.
aronchack Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 [text removed] Great to hear! I hope you don't mind us talking about your mods. It's very exciting to see your work! Thank you for the hard work. HydrogensaysHDT is female. But women are more picky. My marriage proposal still stands. Sorry to inform you that,your could never marry HDT because there’re so many competitors and guardian knights have the same propose.So,fight with your sword.Just for our HDT princess! HDT knights organization leader-----arnochack
lordofthedread Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 You guys are just amazing, you already gave us a very neat version of HDT High Heels that works flawlessly and now this? Damn too bad I am married already or I will enter the competition haha.
« Broken ‡ Mirror » Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 You guys are just amazing, you already gave us a very neat version of HDT High Heels that works flawlessly and now this? Damn too bad I am married already or I will enter the competition haha. LOL Taken here too. So I guess I'm out. 真是阿,你們做的東西真是很好啊! (3dm and LLab user here )
beazalbob69 Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 Strange almost nobodies mentioned this but I cannot wait for the Hair and dress physics I think having realistic moving hair will be amazing! PS. Thanks HDT for the amazing high heels system. It has made me learn how to make custom boots for skyrim!
ElPsyCongroo Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 Strange almost nobodies mentioned this but I cannot wait for the Hair and dress physics I think having realistic moving hair will be amazing! PS. Thanks HDT for the amazing high heels system. It has made me learn how to make custom boots for skyrim! Although the physics of hair and dress sounds great but there's no doubt that it will be quite hard work.Not only the bones are new, but also the meshes modders will have to update the meshes. For example, updating and re-skinning the 120 nice SG hair styles will be a difficult mission.
easykill Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 This is really cool. Kudos. Good to hear it will be less exaggerated though. That is wayyyy too much for me
HeetXS Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 Wow. You guys will be Gods LOL. Thanks for working on this! Boobs plus gravity! And the body change, OMFG.
PsychoMachina Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 Well, I tested BodyChanger with the Monli race (the little ones) and the results were positive. I was able to change from CBBE to UNP and back. The face texture (color) regen needed a little work, but looks promising. If BodyChanger works only for the Nords, I wonder if using the Nords as a proxy race had some effect on the Monli being compatible. I'll do more testing.
Phygnos Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 Sorry to inform you that,your could never marry HDT because there’re so many competitors and guardian knights have the same propose.So,fight with your sword.Just for our HDT princess! HDT knights organization leader-----arnochack Haha. But her work is so good!
samogen Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 Now this is what I was waiting for, a system that dose not require animations to animate Hair, Ass, Breasts and all the awesome Clothing out there to cover them up. Good Job and thanks for the awesomeness! P.s. HDT do you have any plans to apply you're technique to other model types?
Zaselim Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 So this will work with custom races as long as "default race" is set for armor race? Good to know. what did you mean by armor race? Can you plz explain
PsychoMachina Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 So this will work with custom races as long as "default race" is set for armor race? Good to know. what did you mean by armor race? Can you plz explain Assigning an Armor Race allows a custom race to wear armor and to use a custom body. Example The body (torso, hands, and feet, but not head) is classified as ARMOR and you assign it to the Armor Race that was chosen for the custom race, in the case with the Monli, that would be Monli Race. The screenshot shows Default Race which is advised. You can choose the custom race as an Armor Race, but I think that only works with races that do not share the same folders as the vanilla race. With the Monli (and Elin race), the body and textures are standalone (separate from the default folders used by the vanilla races). Regarding BodyChanger, a custom race needs to have Default Race assigned as the Armor Race, but the Monli uses the Monli Race and I was still able to change bodies with BodyChanger. Correction: The Monli uses Default race when assigning the Armor Race, but uses Monli Race when assigning a race to the body. Sorry for any confusion.
fenrir19 Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 is it compatible with cbbe ? and wow we need to pin this thread awesome mods o_O
ElPsyCongroo Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 I saw the path of the meshes of the monli race. It is a bad new for me because I just regard the 'SkinNaked' as the original shape for the custom race. It means you can't return to your original body and face correctly. If you uninstall bodychange, you will keep a nord face and body. I think I have to find a method to get the actor's original face and headpart. The best way is to get the default head and body of the race but it seems that SKSE hasn't provided the function I need.
fenrir19 Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 the most awesomeness thing is that body changeable mesh waow...i'm speakless for this mod 8DD hope they finished it !!
GrimReaperCalls Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 Havok Physics for hair and clothes? You are awesome. Also, anyone who uses ElPsyCongroo as their name is alright in my book.
PsychoMachina Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 I saw the path of the meshes of the monli race. It is a bad new for me because I just regard the 'SkinNaked' as the original shape for the custom race. It means you can't return to your original body and face correctly. If you uninstall bodychange, you will keep a nord face and body. I think I have to find a method to get the actor's original face and headpart. The best way is to get the default head and body of the race but it seems that SKSE hasn't provided the function I need. I checked myself and had somewhat different results. I used BodyChanger to change from CBBE to UNP then save the game. I then uninstalled BodyChanger, restarted the game and load the new save. My Monli reverted back to the CBBE body, but the head mesh is missing (only hair, eyes, and teeth are showing). If there was a way to revert back to the original head mesh when uninstalling BodyChanger, that would fix the missing head. Like I just mentioned, the UNP body changed back to the original Monli CBBE body, but not a Nord body.
Mordyn Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 Animated breasts, butt and hair without special bb animation? The ability to use any body specific piece of clothes/armor dynamically?? ....
ElPsyCongroo Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 I saw the path of the meshes of the monli race. It is a bad new for me because I just regard the 'SkinNaked' as the original shape for the custom race. It means you can't return to your original body and face correctly. If you uninstall bodychange, you will keep a nord face and body. I think I have to find a method to get the actor's original face and headpart. The best way is to get the default head and body of the race but it seems that SKSE hasn't provided the function I need. I checked myself and had somewhat different results. I used BodyChanger to change from CBBE to UNP then save the game. I then uninstalled BodyChanger, restarted the game and load the new save. My Monli reverted back to the CBBE body, but the head mesh is missing (only hair, eyes, and teeth are showing). If there was a way to revert back to the original head mesh when uninstalling BodyChanger, that would fix the missing head. Like I just mentioned, the UNP body changed back to the original Monli CBBE body, but not a Nord body. Anyway I will try to solve the problem by recording the original body parts... Just now HDT has help me with a problem in Script programming...
Zaselim Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 So this will work with custom races as long as "default race" is set for armor race? Good to know. what did you mean by armor race? Can you plz explain Assigning an Armor Race allows a custom race to wear armor and to use a custom body. Example CK_armor race.JPG The body (torso, hands, and feet, but not head) is classified as ARMOR and you assign it to the Armor Race that was chosen for the custom race, in the case with the Monli, that would be Monli Race. The screenshot shows Default Race which is advised. You can choose the custom race as an Armor Race, but I think that only works with races that do not share the same folders as the vanilla race. With the Monli (and Elin race), the body and textures are standalone (separate from the default folders used by the vanilla races). CK_body as armor.JPG Regarding BodyChanger, a custom race needs to have Default Race assigned as the Armor Race, but the Monli uses the Monli Race and I was still able to change bodies with BodyChanger. Correction: The Monli uses Default race when assigning the Armor Race, but uses Monli Race when assigning a race to the body. Sorry for any confusion. But what if i am not using a custom race but the in game imperial race?
D_ManXX2 Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 I can't view 3dm website is this where they use scripts and blender havok to calculate bouncing breast motions within the animations ??
fenrir19 Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 I saw the path of the meshes of the monli race. It is a bad new for me because I just regard the 'SkinNaked' as the original shape for the custom race. It means you can't return to your original body and face correctly. If you uninstall bodychange, you will keep a nord face and body. I think I have to find a method to get the actor's original face and headpart. The best way is to get the default head and body of the race but it seems that SKSE hasn't provided the function I need. I checked myself and had somewhat different results. I used BodyChanger to change from CBBE to UNP then save the game. I then uninstalled BodyChanger, restarted the game and load the new save. My Monli reverted back to the CBBE body, but the head mesh is missing (only hair, eyes, and teeth are showing). If there was a way to revert back to the original head mesh when uninstalling BodyChanger, that would fix the missing head. Like I just mentioned, the UNP body changed back to the original Monli CBBE body, but not a Nord body. Anyway I will try to solve the problem by recording the original body parts... Just now HDT has help me with a problem in Script programming... thx for the share really love it ~~ it was the most awesome adult mods ever made not trying to flirt here but it's a fact XDD
Trykz Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 I saw the path of the meshes of the monli race. It is a bad new for me because I just regard the 'SkinNaked' as the original shape for the custom race. It means you can't return to your original body and face correctly. If you uninstall bodychange, you will keep a nord face and body. I think I have to find a method to get the actor's original face and headpart. The best way is to get the default head and body of the race but it seems that SKSE hasn't provided the function I need. Just an assumption here, but shouldn't ANY race (vanilla or custom) that uses the default Skyrim femalehead.nif, reacquire the original head mesh after the swap? If so, then perhaps a renamed custom head mesh could be reacquired as well. For example (using the Monli head as a reference here): Rename the Monli head to femalemonlihead.nif relocate it to the default Skyrim character assets folder redirect the MonliRace.esp to use the head from this location I suggest this because I don't believe a direct connection can be made between the BodyChange mod, and head parts which are located outside of the default Skyrim folder paths (but in a custom race mods meshes folder). If I had the files I'd run some tests using a custom race. But alas, I don't...... Trykz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.