if i were to try importing the skyrim dragon to oblivion, what would be a good creature skeleton to choose for sex animations, maybe imp and just scale the beast up?

has anyone ever thought about making sex animations for sayanstorm's drags, i know we don't have alot of animators left, but...

oh, and what do i need to make it ridable?

can i post it here?

3 hours ago, tolerance said:

if i were to try importing the skyrim dragon to oblivion, what would be a good creature skeleton to choose for sex animations, maybe imp and just scale the beast up?

has anyone ever thought about making sex animations for sayanstorm's drags, i know we don't have alot of animators left, but...

oh, and what do i need to make it ridable?

can i post it here?

Maybe just use his own skeleton? For example, when Gwynevere was made https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/51143 , as a creature - her skeleton is generally from the DAZ program.

It will be difficult to make it ridable, it will be necessary to redo the animation (pair animation in one kf-file) <<There will be problems with creating a double skeleton (only for 3d program) and exporting animation. -Not worth the time

Edited by TDA
18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no, beth prohibits the porting of there assets to other beth games.

Hrm... so that brings forth an issue towards having Dragons be compatible (per say) with Lovers with PK as it were, as it would need a Vanilla Skeleton.  But what if one could take another dragon mesh, one modeled after the Oblivion-styled dragons?  Let's say the Dragons in Oblivion mod by thelawfull.... or merely (if possible) utlizing the mesh of the Peryite statue itself.

As to sex animatics, if the skeleton for the dragon could be one of the default vanilla meshes, then you'd already be set for the sex animatics.  The issue would be which would work best?