Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream mods

4 hours ago, Icemoore said:

They have pretty big boobs already tho

Yea I agree, I realized my statement was kinda dumb as fuck after a bit but I still think a mod that gives them even bigger breasts could be nice, if anyone ever gets to doing that.

12 hours ago, THINEGAMER said:

Yea I agree, I realized my statement was kinda dumb as fuck after a bit but I still think a mod that gives them even bigger breasts could be nice, if anyone ever gets to doing that.

YEah and add jiggle physics >.>

30 minutes ago, Icemoore said:

I wonder if it would be possible to change one of the other characters with ryza though?

Just take the same files, put them in other character folders instead and rename the them accordingly (instead of pc00, it may be pc01, pc02, etc).

3 hours ago, aflamingo said:

Just take the same files, put them in other character folders instead and rename the them accordingly (instead of pc00, it may be pc01, pc02, etc).

Huh neat. But I think it doesn't work too well.  Here';s hoping they just put Ryza in as dlc.

lul.jpg.f3af61c2d428a6fdf16eb7c92532e0a5.jpg

Edited by Icemoore
2 hours ago, Gameboin said:

Swapped Diebold for Goddess model. Someone beat me to the Olias. Cant seem to replace Plactha though, envelope gets all messed. 

foolingaround1.jpg

for replacing plachta you need to edit the xml files for less glitch or prolly no glitch ? just tried to replace her with pirika
but the in-battle camera seems weird

Spoiler

1627640097_plachtamod.gif.179106837061c0c1e914a351f3cfc2b7.gif

Spoiler

186799825_plachtamod1.gif.ee2708d26028016e7ee2b7d0b0fd7e4a.gif