1 hour ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

What will happen if you wear a regular sized one, an increased chance of it breaking and pain from constriction or will sims with big schlongs only be able to wear the special condoms?

By there are two condom dispensing mods I know of, there is a wall dispenser and a "bottomless condom bowl". I don't remember off the top of my head the names of them or who made them but it would be nice if they showed up when those mods were installed as well. Though I guess I could see XXL condoms as being more of a niche thing and therefor not as widely available.

That scenario won't be in the next version. Right now, they act like normal condoms (anyone can wear it) and it works the same as normal condoms.

There's nothing unique (other than name, images, etc.) about the Wicked XXL Condoms. In the future, yes -- that's what could happen. If a condom is too small, then it will cause the BD Sim to have less fun/happy points (or something like that) and it could break or slip off. A non-BD Sim wearing the XXL condoms might slip off, too. I need to see if these ideas are possible or not. I think they should be, but that will require a few days of research of how WW condoms work. I believe the breakage % is applied globally, so I'd need to code a check to see what type of condom is worn and then possibly do my own breakage % during sex. I just need to know which condom they are wearing, which might be difficult to determine. 

If you can let me know the names\links of those mods, then I can see if I can integrate/inject these into those mods. (For a future release).

Status update - I found a few things I need to fix, so my goal is to have a beta version out before the weekend. Then a release the weekend after this weekend, or earlier if few bugs found.

Edited by sirsleepy

Hi SirSleepy, another bug i found i dont know if its because the new save i did with the new patch from yesterday but when i added the BDP to a Teen sim the FUN BAR dissapeared. I think some user said it some pages before but i hadn't this problem from now but as i say i patched the game with the latest patch (1.84.171.1030) and now i have this problem:

- New save from 0 after new patch of Sims 4 (1.84.171.1030)

- Im using NWP/WW Patreon and making him a prostitute just for your info and maybe is involved with the problem.

I tried to remove the trait from the sim but the fun bar doesnt appear. Just to inform you that maybe its because the new patch or it wasn't patched by you yet i dont know.

Im really expectant about the new features you are going to implement to the mod i cant wait to use it on the game! :D

EDIT: RELOADING the save the fun bar appears again i dont know what my sim did to make it dissapear but i never saw this problem before and as i read some pages before another user had this problem just for your info and you want to check it. If i see it again ill try to replicate the problem to see from where it comes from.

Edited by Tekisman
16 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

What will happen if you wear a regular sized one, an increased chance of it breaking and pain from constriction or will sims with big schlongs only be able to wear the special condoms?

By there are two condom dispensing mods I know of, there is a wall dispenser and a "bottomless condom bowl". I don't remember off the top of my head the names of them or who made them but it would be nice if they showed up when those mods were installed as well. Though I guess I could see XXL condoms as being more of a niche thing and therefor not as widely available.

They were made by Simdulgence

1 hour ago, Tekisman said:

Hi SirSleepy, another bug i found i dont know if its because the new save i did with the new patch from yesterday but when i added the BDP to a Teen sim the FUN BAR dissapeared. I think some user said it some pages before but i hadn't this problem from now but as i say i patched the game with the latest patch (1.84.171.1030) and now i have this problem:

- New save from 0 after new patch of Sims 4 (1.84.171.1030)

- Im using NWP/WW Patreon and making him a prostitute just for your info and maybe is involved with the problem.

I tried to remove the trait from the sim but the fun bar doesnt appear. Just to inform you that maybe its because the new patch or it wasn't patched by you yet i dont know.

Im really expectant about the new features you are going to implement to the mod i cant wait to use it on the game! :D

EDIT: RELOADING the save the fun bar appears again i dont know what my sim did to make it dissapear but i never saw this problem before and as i read some pages before another user had this problem just for your info and you want to check it. If i see it again ill try to replicate the problem to see from where it comes from.

Thanks. I've been unable to reproduce this.

Which trait did you add to the teen? The DNA trait or a main trait? And which one (BD/BBC/SD)?

Also, can you screenshot the missing fun bar (if it happens again), so I can see what it looks like when it's gone.

Did you do anything (have sex, etc.) after adding the trait or did it immediately disappear?

18 minutes ago, urayxor said:

And if automatic condom use is enabled, how will it work? (although this function has not been working for me for 2 months)

Currently, the condoms work the exact way as Wicked Condoms. So if it's enabled, it'll work just like Wicked Condoms. The auto-use and disallow-use and those interactions are all controlled by WW, that's not part of BDP. I just tell WW this is a condom, and they handle the usage.

If you have multiple condom boxes (Wicked, BPD XXL, Simdulgence, AEP, etc.), I think WickedWhims just picks one from the first stack.  So once XXL actually matters, then the Sim would need to only have XXL in their inventory, otherwise, they might accidently grab a non-XXL. But right now, the XXL is just a normal condom with a different name--there's no game play effects for the condoms (right now).

Edited by sirsleepy
20 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Thanks. I've been unable to reproduce this.

Which trait did you add to the teen? The DNA trait or a main trait? And which one (BD/BBC/SD)?

Also, can you screenshot the missing fun bar (if it happens again), so I can see what it looks like when it's gone.

Did you do anything (have sex, etc.) after adding the trait or did it immediately disappear?

17 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

It was a lot easier than I thought. Just took a few minutes. Added to Dispenser and the Bottomless Condom Bowl.

image.png.b4c8801cd9558f83db966b50cdd5331e.png

What i did after patch my game and updating all mods (UI Cheats included because i know that this UI mod does a lot of problems after patches so i waited until it was patched for the new patch) and a few other mods but nothing involved with BDP because WW and NWP are compatible with the new patch:

- I made a new sim from 0 (male teen) and i made him prostitute. I started testing all other mods related and not related with sex (WW/NWP included), checking that all were working correctly. My sim was doing the prostitution work with a few some (around 10 maybe) sims to test all were working correctly. After these tests i added the Big Dick DNA (not the Big Dick Trait) with Wicked Attributes and after that the Big Dick Trait was added to him automatically, so after that i have both traits on him, the dna and the trait itself. 

I kept playing after that, just as i say doing a few random things here and there on a new save always to test the patch and mods and when i went to check the  needs of him i saw it, all the bars were messy (not in the normal order that all sims have them) so i made another sim with the debug mode and added it to the family to check if it had all the bars and yes all bars were there so i compared them with the bugged sim and yes all bars were messy as i though BUT i cant remember what were the order that they had im sorry but i can assure you that there were 5 bars but not in a normal order i never saw before and totally different compared with a new sim with all of it 6 bars correctly added. 

For now i cant reproduce the error again, i made another sim from 0 again with another new save to test it and added him as a prostitute, doing all the things again i was doing when it happened and i added the trait again (DNA Big Dick) with Wicked Attributes but for now i have all 6 bars on him and im checking him step i step im doing to see if i can see it again. 

As i say it was the fun bar thatdisapeared from the sim thats for sure and i remembered that one user said the same thing some page back.

If i can finally reproduce the problem again i post what i did here .

About the dispenser you added, thats a Build Mode thing? I mean, do you need to add it to over some place to buy condoms like a vending machine (you can make one to put them on nightclubs? ) LOL Can you add it to the computer too as a new option to buy them? the same way that WW or Woohoo Wellness have them on the computer so we can have both ways to buy them if you can. I never saw this dispenser before thats why im asking

Edited by Tekisman

About the dispenser you added, thats a Build Mode thing? I mean, do you need to add it to over some place to buy condoms like a vending machine (you can make one to put them on nightclubs? ) LOL Can you add it to the computer too as a new option to buy them? the same way that WW or Woohoo Wellness have them on the computer so we can have both ways to buy them if you can. I never saw this dispenser before thats why im asking

Thanks for the details on the bug. I'll try those steps, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to reproduce it either. I feel like the only thing that could mess up those areas are mods like NisaK's Succubus, because the completely changes the moods and adds in more graphics (depravity) etc. I'm not doing any UI type stuff there -- I don't even have any code to increase or lower fun in the mod (since v2).

The dispenser and bowl are available at (link below) under custom objects

I'll look into the computer. I didn't know you could buy condoms via computer (I'm still new to Sims and WW and I just haven't learned everything you can do yet). I've just been using the Wicked Store via phone. If that's part of WW, then it should be pretty easy and quick to add there. WW does a good job of providing everything other modders need to add/integrate with WW.

Edit: I checked the computer. It opens the same "Wicked Store" as the phone, so the XXL condoms are there, too.

Edited by sirsleepy
Wicked computer store

Here's a preview of v3 change log. I hope to finish testing soon and post a beta version to this thread on Saturday evening or Sunday. Then after any volunteers test v3 and confirm everything is working as intended, we can post the final version to the Downloads section. This beta version will also provide all the language/text changes and updates to translators to give them time to update the translations.

Spoiler

v3 Changes

Wicked XXL Condoms

Added to the Wicked Store (accessible via phone and computer). Currently, these act exactly the same as normal condoms and there's no gameplay differences between these and other condoms. Integrated with Simdulgence's condom dispenser and bowl.

BD Sex Counters, Soreness, Buffs

In v3, the logic to determine if someone is being penetrated by a BD has been completely recoded. The new logic uses the WW animation data to determine if someone is being penetrated and who they are being penetrated by. This seemingly works fine with couples, but lots of animations with more than two Sims have bad data which I can't do anything about. It seems that a lot of animation data defaults to actor 1 penetrating actor 2 (fine for couples), but when animations show actor 1 penetrating actor 3 the animation creator didn't update their data to reflect that actor 3 is being penetrated and not actor 2.

For the 'Sensual Paradise' buff and the +1 BD sex counter, this has been changed to trigger on BD penetration (as determined by animation data) instead of when sex with a BD/BBC starts. So if you start sex with teasing a BD/BBC, you won't trigger the buff or the +1. When sex changes to anal, oral, or vaginal category and someone is being penetrated (as determined by animation data), then it will be triggered.

For the "Fucking Soreness," it only increments during penetrative sex (as determined by animation data) with BD\BBC. In v2, it was based on sex categories. This means if only 1 Sim in a group is being penetrated, then only 1 Sim's soreness increases. This should also fix soreness incrementing during M/M sex, since now we know who is penetrating whom. Also, taking a Wicked Chill Pill will reduce 5 hours of soreness.

For example, in some M1/F1/F2 scenarios, the animation data might say that M1 and F1 are engaged in vaginal sex, but the animation shows that M1 and F2 are engaged in vaginal sex and M1 and giving oral to F1. In this example, BDP will use the animation data to give F1 'soreness' and +1 BD sex counter -- even though the animation shows that F2 is who should receive the 'soreness' and +1 BD sex counter.

Attraction

Previously, BDP used Likes/Dislikes Male/Females and defaulted to hetero when Likes/Dislikes were not selected. In v3 with guidance from TurboDriver, this has been changed to use Likes/Dislikes Male/Female as primary (this will override the next part) and the default Sim gender preferences as secondary. This means v3 does not default to heterosexual preferences.

This also means that lesbians (with base game 0 male preference and > 0 female preference) should not need to 'Dislike Males' in order to avoid getting the 'Oh My.. bulge' flirty buff around BD/BBC. The same with gays (with base game > 0 male preference and 0 female preference) should not need the 'Likes Males' in order to get the 'Oh My.. bulge' flirty buff. Having the Likes/Dislikes avoids any possible scenario where a Sim could randomly romance a Sim of a non-preferred gender and accidently change their gender preferences, but it's not required.

In the base game, all Sims start as bisexuals with 0 Male and 0 Female (0M/0F) preference. When a Sim interacts/romances another Sim the value related to the other Sim increases. For example, when a Sim romances a Male Sim, their gender preference values increases 20M/0F, and their preference will change to Male. At the start of a new game, Sims will not have a gender preference. Either a player or a non-player Sim needs to interact with other Sims to change the Sims gender preference.

When a Sim's gender preference is Male (either Likes Males or the base game Male gender preference) or is Male/Female (bi), then they will get the 'Oh My' flirty buff and associated effects. 

Lastly, if a Sim has the Wicked Incest trait, that will override the default 'no flirts from family' rule. Only the Sim receiving the flirty buff needs that trait (not the target) for the buff to occur.

Main (BD/BBC/SD) Traits & Wicked Attributes 

The logic to determine whether someone can have a main trait has been simplified. If a Sim 'uses toilet standing', then they can receive the main traits. The Wicked Attributes now checks for this and hides the main traits for Sims that 'use toilet sitting'. Additionally, there's now an optional config variable that allows the game to show both DNA and main traits in the store - rather than only DNA or main.

Also with the help from NisaK, I believe I've fix the problem with some players not seeing the traits in Wicked Attributes. 

Sex Refusals

In v3, Sims can refuse sex with a BD, BBC, and SD in various situations. These situations are also easily bypassed by buffs, traits, and relationships. There is one catch... Let's say that F0 Dislikes BD. If a (player) BD Sim asks F0 to have sex, F0 will refuse. However, let's say F0 is a player Sim and the player (playing F0) asks a BD Sim for sex. F0 will not refuse, even though F0 Dislikes BD. (BD might refuse due to other non-BDP reasons), because F0 initiated the request. I wanted this to be a bit more like real-life giving the refusing Sim a chance to allow sex (overriding their traits or dislikes) on their own terms instead of always refusing it regardless if they asked or they were being asked. Only active player Sims initiating sex can override their preferences -- if a BD Sim asks for sex with this active player Sim, then the active player Sim will refuse.

A few ways around Sex Refusals include drugs that makes the Sim flirty (flirty drunk, flirty MDMA, flirty shrooms, etc.), traits (way too many sex traits to list), preferences (likes), and relationships (significant other, engaged, married). Not all drugs make Sims flirty, for instance there's also mean and angry drunks -- not all Sims get flirty drunk.

For example, a "tight teen virgin" (defined as not ever having WooHoo, having WP's Sensually Tight trait, and teen aged) will refuse sex with a BD/BBC Sim. However, if that "tight teen virgin" is played by a player, then the player can ask for sex to override that Sim's preferences/personality. Also, if the "tight teen virgin" goes to a party and takes some MDMA or gets drunk and becomes flirty, then they become open to having sex with a BD or BBC. Another drugless way, is for the BD Sim to ask the "tight teen virgin" to be their boy/girlfriend and enter a relationship. Another option is for the "tight teen virgin" is having the "Likes BD" preference. Once that "tight teen virgin," has sex (with anyone), then they are only a "tight teen" and that "tight teen virgin" rule no longer applies.

If WW 'Always Accept' sex is enabled, then sex will not be refused. The WW code doesn't even check to see if it could be refused.

Other special personalities include "Selfish Lover Size Queen" who could refuse to have sex with SD, "Selfish Lover, Sensually Tight" who could refuse to have sex with BD, and "Too Sore" who could refuse to have sex with anyone due to 'Fucking Soreness' ("Too Sore" will refuse BD sex when they have a lower soreness than with non-BD Sims which allow for a higher soreness refusal).

UI and Menus 

Added 'Remove Size Queen Status' to shift-click cheat menu on Sims (who have Size Queen trait). This resets their BD sex counter to 0 and removes the Size Queen trait.

Added 'Remove All Size Queens' to shift-click cheat computer to remove the Size Queen status of all Sims. This resets everybody's BD sex counter to 0 and removes everybody's Size Queen traits.

CAS Preferences (Likes/Dislikes)

In v2, I had incorrectly assigned the Likes/Dislikes BD/SD 64-bit identifiers. These should have been 32-bit identifiers. This caused the Sim Profile panel to not display correctly. This has been resolved in v3. Unfortunately, this fix will not convert the old Likes/Dislikes to the new Likes/Dislikes traits. If you've set your Likes/Dislikes BD/SD, you'll need to do it again. Sorry about that. I was focused on testing the preferences, but never noticed they messed up the Sim Profile panel.

Sim Profiles & New Relationships

Whenever a Sim loses or takes another Sims BD virginity, it will show on their Sim Profile. For example, if Player Sim A (BD) has sex with Sim B, then when Player Sim A (BD) opens Sim B's profile, they will see that they 'took' that Sim's BD virginity. If the player changes Sims--Player Sim B (not BD) opens Sim A's (BD) profile, they will see that they 'lost' their BD virginity to Sim A.

This new relationship allows us to track who took which Sims BD virginity. It also allows us to count how many BD virginities a specific Sim has taken. I hope to add a new reward/objective for being the 'First BD' (aka taking BD virginity) for 5 or 10 Sims. I haven't thought of a name or trait/gameplay effects yet.

I've also figured out that we can count the number of unique BD, BBC, and SD Sims that a specific Sim has had sex with (and with whom). So if we wanted to change Size Queen to having BD sex with 5 different people, we could do that. Or we could add another reward/objective like this. I have a few ideas on something to do here that I'll play around with later.

Overall

Nearly every Python code file has been renamed, moved, or split into small code files. This means nearly anything could have been broken. When I started out, I only thought we'd have a small project duplicating the original mod, but we've grown into a lot of features. This meant my code files were getting too cluttered, so I needed to break large files into more defined, specific code files and create a directory structure to better organize everything. This wasn't a "complete rewrite from scratch", but since nearly all of the files moved, renamed, or split into multiple files, there's potential for things that worked before to be broken. I've been trying to find and fix everything and I'm almost to the point where I feel pretty good. This is why I wanted to do a v3 beta on the thread first, so we don't have players encountering common/basic bugs on day 1 or 2.

Edited by sirsleepy
3 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Thanks for the details on the bug. I'll try those steps, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to reproduce it either. I feel like the only thing that could mess up those areas are mods like NisaK's Succubus, because the completely changes the moods and adds in more graphics (depravity) etc. I'm not doing any UI type stuff there -- I don't even have any code to increase or lower fun in the mod (since v2).

The dispenser and bowl are available at (link below) under custom objects

I'll look into the computer. I didn't know you could buy condoms via computer (I'm still new to Sims and WW and I just haven't learned everything you can do yet). I've just been using the Wicked Store via phone. If that's part of WW, then it should be pretty easy and quick to add there. WW does a good job of providing everything other modders need to add/integrate with WW.

Edit: I checked the computer. It opens the same "Wicked Store" as the phone, so the XXL condoms are there, too.

3 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Yeah exactly, when i said about computer i was referencing to the Wicked Store too but when i said in other posts about Woohoo Wellness mod you can buy/order them directly from the order zone, check this imange:

the-simse284a2-4-11_24_2020-5_56_27-pm.p

And when you buy them you have them on the sim inventory:

the-simse284a2-4-8_21_2020-8_09_11-pm-4.

You can check Woohool Wellness here where the module pregnancy is explicated: https://lumpinoumods.com/2020/10/20/woohoo-wellness-pregnancy-overhaul-description-2/

The full mod explication is here: https://lumpinoumods.com/woohoo-wellness-and-pregnancy-overhaul/

If you say that we can buy them directly from the Wicked Store its ok i was thinking that you are going tadd them as a new zone different thats why i was sugesting to add them to the order zone too, its ok then :)

Edited by Tekisman

Yeah exactly, when i said about computer i was referencing to the Wicked Store too but when i said in other posts about Woohoo Wellness mod you can buy/order them directly from the order zone, check this imange:

the-simse284a2-4-11_24_2020-5_56_27-pm.p

And when you buy them you have them on the sim inventory:

the-simse284a2-4-8_21_2020-8_09_11-pm-4.

You can check Woohool Wellness here where the module pregnancy is explicated: https://lumpinoumods.com/2020/10/20/woohoo-wellness-pregnancy-overhaul-description-2/

The full mod explication is here: https://lumpinoumods.com/woohoo-wellness-and-pregnancy-overhaul/

Thanks. I'll download WooHoo Wellness and look into that. I believe it should be fairly easy to add, so I'll look into it after we get v3 tested. 

Edit: I figured out how to add the condoms there, but it's going to require a bit more work than with the Simdulengce mod. It's not a quick fix, so I'll need to come back to it after v3. Also, those condoms aren't WW condoms, so those don't work with the WW auto-use and WW pregnancy/birth control stuff.

Edited by sirsleepy
1 hour ago, sirsleepy said:

Thanks. I'll download WooHoo Wellness and look into that. I believe it should be fairly easy to add, so I'll look into it after we get v3 tested. 

Edit: I figured out how to add the condoms there, but it's going to require a bit more work than with the Simdulengce mod. It's not a quick fix, so I'll need to come back to it after v3. Also, those condoms aren't WW condoms, so those don't work with the WW auto-use and WW pregnancy/birth control stuff.

Yeah thats what i thought that these condoms aren't connected with WW and they are exclusive for the Woohoo Wellness mod and the pregnancy module, that was a suggestion only but if you want and feel confortable to add them to the computer its ok but its not necesary for now but you can have an idea about new things you can add to the BDP with this mod if you feel them necesary/interesting because this mod is really huge and gives a lot of gameplay with lot of buffs too. Im trying to think new ideas you can add to the mod checking other mods too so ill keep writing them here :)

Here's v3 beta. If there's any volunteers out there, please let me know if things work the way they are intended to work. And please note, there are some quirks with sex -- there's a lot of bad (or incomplete) animation data that I can't fix. 

Spoiler

v3 Change Log

Wicked XXL Condoms

Added to the Wicked Store (accessible via phone and computer). Currently, these act exactly the same as normal condoms and there's no gameplay differences between these and other condoms. Integrated with Simdulgence's condom dispenser and bowl.

In v3, the logic to determine if someone is being penetrated by a BD has been completely recoded. The new logic uses the WW animation data to determine if someone is being penetrated and who they are being penetrated by. This seemingly works fine with couples, but lots of animations with more than two Sims have bad data which I can't do anything about. It seems that a lot of animation data defaults to actor 1 penetrating actor 2 (fine for couples), but when animations show actor 1 penetrating actor 3 the animation creator didn't update their data to reflect that actor 3 is being penetrated and not actor 2.

For the 'Sensual Paradise' buff and the +1 BD sex counter, this has been changed to trigger on BD penetration (as determined by animation data) instead of when sex with a BD/BBC starts. So if you start sex with teasing a BD/BBC, you won't trigger the buff or the +1. When sex changes to anal, oral, or vaginal category and someone is being penetrated (as determined by animation data), then it will be triggered.

For the "Fucking Soreness," it only increments during penetrative sex (as determined by animation data) with BD\BBC. In v2, it was based on sex categories. This means if only 1 Sim in a group is being penetrated, then only 1 Sim's soreness increases. This should also fix soreness incrementing during M/M sex, since now we know who is penetrating whom. Also, taking a Wicked Chill Pill will reduce 5 hours of soreness.

For example, in some M1/F1/F2 scenarios, the animation data might say that M1 and F1 are engaged in vaginal sex, but the animation shows that M1 and F2 are engaged in vaginal sex and M1 and giving oral to F1. In this example, BDP will use the animation data to give F1 'soreness' and +1 BD sex counter -- even though the animation shows that F2 is who should receive the 'soreness' and +1 BD sex counter.

Attraction

Previously, BDP used Likes/Dislikes Male/Females and defaulted to hetero when Likes/Dislikes were not selected. In v3 with guidance from TurboDriver, this has been changed to use Likes/Dislikes Male/Female as primary (this will override the next part) and the default Sim gender preferences as secondary. This means v3 does not default to heterosexual preferences.

This also means that lesbians (with base game 0 male preference and > 0 female preference) should not need to 'Dislike Males' in order to avoid getting the 'Oh My.. bulge' flirty buff around BD/BBC. The same with gays (with base game > 0 male preference and 0 female preference) should not need the 'Likes Males' in order to get the 'Oh My.. bulge' flirty buff. Having the Likes/Dislikes avoids any possible scenario where a Sim could randomly romance a Sim of a non-preferred gender and accidently change their gender preferences, but it's not required.

In the base game, all Sims start as bisexuals with 0 Male and 0 Female (0M/0F) preference. When a Sim interacts/romances another Sim the value related to the other Sim increases. For example, when a Sim romances a Male Sim, their gender preference values increases 20M/0F, and their preference will change to Male. At the start of a new game, Sims will not have a gender preference. Either a player or a non-player Sim needs to interact with other Sims to change the Sims gender preference.

When a Sim's gender preference is Male (either Likes Males or the base game Male gender preference) or is Male/Female (bi), then they will get the 'Oh My' flirty buff and associated effects. 

Lastly, if a Sim has the Wicked Incest trait, that will override the default 'no flirts from family' rule. Only the Sim receiving the flirty buff needs that trait (not the target) for the buff to occur.

The logic to determine whether someone can have a main trait has been simplified. If a Sim 'uses toilet standing', then they can receive the main traits. The Wicked Attributes now checks for this and hides the main traits for Sims that 'use toilet sitting'. Additionally, there's now an optional config variable that allows the game to show both DNA and main traits in the store - rather than only DNA or main.

Also with the help from NisaK, I believe I've fix the problem with some players not seeing the traits in Wicked Attributes. 

Sex Refusals

In v3, Sims can refuse sex with a BD, BBC, and SD in various situations. These situations are also easily bypassed by buffs, traits, and relationships. There is one catch... Let's say that F0 Dislikes BD. If a (player) BD Sim asks F0 to have sex, F0 will refuse. However, let's say F0 is a player Sim and the player (playing F0) asks a BD Sim for sex. F0 will not refuse, even though F0 Dislikes BD. (BD might refuse due to other non-BDP reasons), because F0 initiated the request. I wanted this to be a bit more like real-life giving the refusing Sim a chance to allow sex (overriding their traits or dislikes) on their own terms instead of always refusing it regardless if they asked or they were being asked. Only active player Sims initiating sex can override their preferences -- if a BD Sim asks for sex with this active player Sim, then the active player Sim will refuse.

A few ways around Sex Refusals include drugs that makes the Sim flirty (flirty drunk, flirty MDMA, flirty shrooms, etc.), traits (way too many sex traits to list), preferences (likes), and relationships (significant other, engaged, married). Not all drugs make Sims flirty, for instance there's also mean and angry drunks -- not all Sims get flirty drunk.

For example, a "tight teen virgin" (defined as not ever having WooHoo, having WP's Sensually Tight trait, and teen aged) will refuse sex with a BD/BBC Sim. However, if that "tight teen virgin" is played by a player, then the player can ask for sex to override that Sim's preferences/personality. Also, if the "tight teen virgin" goes to a party and takes some MDMA or gets drunk and becomes flirty, then they become open to having sex with a BD or BBC. Another drugless way, is for the BD Sim to ask the "tight teen virgin" to be their boy/girlfriend and enter a relationship. Another option is for the "tight teen virgin" is having the "Likes BD" preference. Once that "tight teen virgin," has sex (with anyone), then they are only a "tight teen" and that "tight teen virgin" rule no longer applies.

If WW 'Always Accept' sex is enabled, then sex will not be refused. The WW code doesn't even check to see if it could be refused.

Other special personalities include "Selfish Lover Size Queen" who could refuse to have sex with SD, "Selfish Lover, Sensually Tight" who could refuse to have sex with BD, and "Too Sore" who could refuse to have sex with anyone due to 'Fucking Soreness' ("Too Sore" will refuse BD sex when they have a lower soreness than with non-BD Sims which allow for a higher soreness refusal).

UI and Menus 

Added 'Remove Size Queen Status' to shift-click cheat menu on Sims (who have Size Queen trait). This resets their BD sex counter to 0 and removes the Size Queen trait.

Added 'Remove All Size Queens' to shift-click cheat computer to remove the Size Queen status of all Sims. This resets everybody's BD sex counter to 0 and removes everybody's Size Queen traits.

In v2, I had incorrectly assigned the Likes/Dislikes BD/SD 64-bit identifiers. These should have been 32-bit identifiers. This caused the Sim Profile panel to not display correctly. This has been resolved in v3. Unfortunately, this fix will not convert the old Likes/Dislikes to the new Likes/Dislikes traits. If you've set your Likes/Dislikes BD/SD, you'll need to do it again. Sorry about that. I was focused on testing the preferences, but never noticed they messed up the Sim Profile panel.

Whenever a Sim loses or takes another Sims BD virginity, it will show on their Sim Profile. For example, if Player Sim A (BD) has sex with Sim B, then when Player Sim A (BD) opens Sim B's profile, they will see that they 'took' that Sim's BD virginity. If the player changes Sims--Player Sim B (not BD) opens Sim A's (BD) profile, they will see that they 'lost' their BD virginity to Sim A.

This new relationship allows us to track who took which Sims BD virginity. It also allows us to count how many BD virginities a specific Sim has taken. I hope to add a new reward/objective for being the 'First BD' (aka taking BD virginity) for 5 or 10 Sims. I haven't thought of a name or trait/gameplay effects yet.

I've also figured out that we can count the number of unique BD, BBC, and SD Sims that a specific Sim has had sex with (and with whom). So if we wanted to change Size Queen to having BD sex with 5 different people, we could do that. Or we could add another reward/objective like this. I have a few ideas on something to do here that I'll play around with later.

Overall

Nearly every Python code file has been renamed, moved, or split into small code files. This means nearly anything could have been broken. When I started out, I only thought we'd have a small project duplicating the original mod, but we've grown into a lot of features. This meant my code files were getting too cluttered, so I needed to break large files into more defined, specific code files and create a directory structure to better organize everything. This wasn't a "complete rewrite from scratch", but since nearly all of the files moved, renamed, or split into multiple files, there's potential for things that worked before to be broken. I've been trying to find and fix everything and I'm almost to the point where I feel pretty good. This is why I wanted to do a v3 beta on the thread first, so we don't have players encountering common/basic bugs on day 1 or 2.

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_v3beta2.zip

Edited by sirsleepy
21 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

Here's v3 beta. If there's any volunteers out there, please let me know if things work the way they are intended to work. And please note, there are some quirks with sex -- there's a lot of bad (or incomplete) animation data that I can't fix. 

Reveal hidden contents

v3 Change Log

Wicked XXL Condoms

Attraction

Sex Refusals

UI and Menus 

Overall

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_v3beta.zip 779.89 kB · 5 downloads

can you elaborate as to what should we look out for more specifically?

22 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

Hide contents

v3 Change Log

Wicked XXL Condoms

Attraction

Sex Refusals

UI and Menus 

Overall

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_v3beta.zip 779.89 kB · 5 downloads

Will give it a try in a few

31 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

Reveal hidden contents

v3 Change Log

Wicked XXL Condoms

Attraction

Sex Refusals

UI and Menus 

Overall

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_v3beta.zip 779.89 kB · 6 downloads

the PROFILE issue is still happening. not sure if this will help.

lastUIException.txt

24 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

the PROFILE issue is still happening. not sure if this will help.

lastUIException.txt 16.8 kB · 0 downloads

(If you haven't already) Try deleting the local cache file, close the game, and then start the game again. 

Also, try this new 'beta 2' version. I changed something. I want to see if that fixes it.

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_v3beta2.zip

49 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

can you elaborate as to what should we look out for more specifically?

It's nothing that I can really fix because the problem is with the animations. It's just a quirk to be aware of. Meaning the animation could show penetrative sex, but the person being penetrated might not get the +1 BD sex count or the "lost BD virginity", because the data associated with the animation doesn't say they are being penetrated.

In some WW animations, the animation data wasn't properly filled out by the animator. Now that I'm actually reading the WW animation data to know who is penetrating who, I'm 100% reliant on accurate animation data.

For any animation that the animator didn't complete or do correctly, the data might say person A is being penetrated, but the animation shows person B is being penetrated. That problem is mostly for group sex. I've noticed that couples usually don't have this problem.

I feel this might be a copy/paste problem on their data (where they just copied another animations data and changed the name/animation object and forgot to change the actor data), because the only people who need this to be 100% accurate are modders like me and NisaK who read the data to determine who is being penetrated and who is doing the penetration. I have waaaaaaay tooo many WW animations loaded, so those with smaller and newer animations might not see this as much as I'm seeing it.

Additionally, sometimes the animator might not correctly mark "Climax" as being a vaginal/anal/oral climax, so if it's tagged as "Climax" None, then the data is telling me that nobody is being penetrated.

Edited by sirsleepy
39 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

(If you haven't already) Try deleting the local cache file, close the game, and then start the game again. 

Also, try this new 'beta 2' version. I changed something. I want to see if that fixes it.

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_v3beta2.zip 775.95 kB · 2 downloads

crap i'm not sure what's going on now. i took out your mod completely and it's still doing it. but it didn't start doing it until i started using your mod so i'm not sure if it's in my save or if it works like that *ahem Skyrim* but i'm clueless...

14 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

i always delete the local cache every time i exit the game.

still the same issue. sometimes no profile window pops up and sometimes its blank like this:

Untitled.png

Have you saved that game save with v3beta2 loaded, then restarted the game and load the save again and check? Try loading up a game, save as a new game. Exit game, Load the new game. The game might need to make a new save file to clear it out.

Or are you loading a game, checking a profile, and exiting without saving?

Edited by sirsleepy

See if you can open your latest save, then save as a new name. Then exit game, and reload that new game save. I have ongoing game that I play each week and I encountered this problem, and now I don't have the problem. I think saving the game and then restarting the game, and playing the new save worked for me. I think saving just deletes any unused items and those broken items are still embedded in your game save.

Jan 25th would have been v1, which didn't have that bug.

Edited by sirsleepy