59 minutes ago, Tekisman said:

This part is about NPCs? So if an NPC lost the BD virginity you wont know who took it... its a bit difficult because you will need to do a randomize with all your world's sim and make a "lost BD virginity" random internal command between all of them taking in consideration for example romance or friendship really high between them and add the sim name on the info card. I dont know if is possible but its like your bd traits % you add with the console command but this time you will need to take all your world's sims names and make a random "take your virginity" just when the world is loaded the first time and add it to an internal list of your world (every new save = new list) so everytime you open a save and this save was opened before the only new "lost bd virginity" sim name that will be add to this save list will be the last YOUR SIM or OTHER SIM DID to another sim making the list bigger and bigger from we can say "0"+first random "lost BD virginity" list. For the first time you at least need we can say a 10/20% of sims with the BD traits to make it real because you wont do a randomize like that with 0 sims with your BD trait LOL and having that take these BD Traits sims and use them to take some others sims virginity randomicely.

Now that you mentioned it. I think there's an even easier solution. 

1. When the game loads, loop through all of the Sims
  2. If a Sim has BD sex counter > 0 and no "lost BD virginity" relbit
  3. Loop through everyone in the "had woohoo with" relbit looking for Sims with BD (the 'had woohoo with' relbit is default Sims sex partner tracker that WW also uses)
  4. From the list of WooHoo'd BD Sims (or maybe just 1), do a random to get just 1 Sim
  5. Add the bits between the two Sims

That'll be a nice "patch" going from v2 to v3. I already have another thing just like this coded, so it shouldn't be that hard to add in. 

Edit: Coded the above logic to retroactively give "took" and "lost" "BD virginity" relbits based on which BD Sims the Sim has had sex with. Still need to test before I add it to the "done" list.

Edited by sirsleepy
Just coded the above. Still need to test.
2 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Now that you mentioned it. I think there's an even easier solution. 

1. When the game loads, loop through all of the Sims
  2. If a Sim has BD sex counter > 0 and no "lost BD virginity" relbit
  3. Loop through everyone in the "had woohoo with" relbit looking for Sims with BD (the 'had woohoo with' relbit is default Sims sex partner tracker that WW also uses)
  4. From the list of WooHoo'd BD Sims (or maybe just 1), do a random to get just 1 Sim
  5. Add the bits between the two Sims

That'll be a nice "patch" going from v2 to v3. I already have another thing just like this coded, so it shouldn't be that hard to add in. 

Edit: Coded the above logic to retroactively give "took" and "lost" "BD virginity" relbits based on which BD Sims the Sim has had sex with. Still need to test before I add it to the "done" list.

Internally Sims determines woohoo if a sim have all kind of sex because obviously you cant see other woohoo than go to a shower, container, bed... but thats all because the vag/anal/oral... its an internal code from WW and its determined by the animation i think (some kind of flag) right? So you are going to set all sims if they had woohooed before for the first list and after that when the game is being played by you, you set the "First Big Dick" checking these kind o WW/Animations flags or you are considering a first big dick only if the guy has the trait set?

What i dont understand is how a sim has the "BD Sex Counter > 0" from the first time (speaking from a NEW SAVE = new list) because its a new save and its all from 0, how are you going to determinate if a sim had sex or not to set the first "First Big Dick" to the new save? i think you are speaking when you have a running save with some hours played or im wrong? Are you going to set with an internal command some sims with the "had woohoo" when the new game start? THIS: " default Sims sex partner" is what SIMS 4 INTERNALLY SET when the game starts (from a new save) and WW uses to check if the sim had woohoo before (again, its not real but the game set a "before" woohoo to start and the game load from the first time)?

I think right now the "First Big Dick" (im speaking without testing it im not really sure sorry) announcement appears if your sim has the BD Trait only and its considered the first for the other sim if it hasn't been before with a "big one" and i dont know if it checks if the animation that is runing is flagged with other kind of things to set the "First Big Dick" to the other sim, i mean, if it check if the sex is something specific like anal/vag/oral (high level of sex) or teasing/footjob (low level of sex) . What i want to say is i dont know what you consider a "first one" for the other sim to be set (im reading your first post for the mod but i can't find this part and if its there im blind sorry LOL).  For example NWP check if the sim had anal/vag with "NisaHasHadAnal/NisaHasHadVaginal" traits and its set to the sim after the sex, maybe it check what kind of animation is runing thats why im asking how do you consider to set it as a first (im speaking it because it could be more realistic if the action is a "penetration" considering it as vag/anal/oral as it but maybe im wrong and all of kind of sex could be considered "first big one" with the only thing that the sim has the BD Trait and thats all). Its just a suggestion to be more realistic and as i say again im not really sure how do you consider to set the first for a sim.

In resume its a fast an easy solution yes i was kicking my head with other kind of things like friendship/romance/married... even funny traits like "Sex Addict" to "break" sims nonstop ? but maybe this could be considered in a future patch if you want its necesary to apply, just to be more realistic and add the other kind of traits that WW/NWP offers to make the mod more bigger .

Edited by Tekisman

Internally Sims determines woohoo if a sim have all kind of sex because obviously you cant see other woohoo than go to a shower, container, bed... but thats all because the vag/anal/oral... its an internal code from WW and its determined by the animation i think (some kind of flag) right? So you are going to set all sims if they had woohooed before for the first list and after that when the game is being played by you, you set the "First Big Dick" checking these kind o WW/Animations flags or you are considering a first big dick only if the guy has the trait set?

That's just for games already being played. For new games, only spouses have the 'have woo hoo' flag. So the only possible thing would be if a spouse had BD, then they'd get the relbit as the "first".

What i dont understand is how a sim has the "BD Sex Counter > 0" from the first time (speaking from a NEW SAVE = new list) because its a new save and its all from 0, how are you going to determinate if a sim had sex or not to set the first "First Big Dick" to the new save? i think you are speaking when you have a running save with some hours played or im wrong? Are you going to set with an internal command some sims with the "had woohoo" when the new game start? THIS: " default Sims sex partner" is what SIMS 4 INTERNALLY SET when the game starts (from a new save) and WW uses to check if the sim had woohoo before (again, its not real but the game set a "before" woohoo to start and the game load from the first time)?

Sorry, I was talking about existing games. For new saves, (or when you reset size queen/bd counter to 0), there won't be any relbits (lost/took) and no had woohoo, etc. If you randomly populate the world, then the first BD Sim they have sex with will give them those items. (If BD is married, then their spouse will most likely be the first.) I like the idea to set the entire world to virgins, but then you'd need to be fast to be their first before spouses, etc.

For random woohoo\first BDs that could be done, but that's not currently coded. I think that's what you're asking, basically do the random thing and create random relationships where they have sex and that will be their "first". I can see that being an option, especially once we start coding "Drama" situations like that.  

What i want to say is i dont know what you consider a "first one" for the other sim to be set

Right now, I believe it works the same as Fucking Sore, so it will trigger on penetration sex (anal, oral, vaginal). I need to double check though.

This is what I'm planning on doing with v3.

1. Upload a 'beta' version to this thread for early adopters to play with give feedback -- Right now, I'm thinking like a week for 'beta testing' and feedback. This provides enough time for everyone to get a feel for things and make sure things work as we've discussed on the thread.
  2. 'beta' version also used by translators to update their translations
  3. Once we're all good and fixed bugs, then upload v3 to Downloads page
  4. Then we start on v4 features

Edited by sirsleepy
1 hour ago, Tekisman said:

Internally Sims determines woohoo if a sim have all kind of sex because obviously you cant see other woohoo than go to a shower, container, bed... but thats all because the vag/anal/oral... its an internal code from WW and its determined by the animation i think (some kind of flag) right? So you are going to set all sims if they had woohooed before for the first list and after that when the game is being played by you, you set the "First Big Dick" checking these kind o WW/Animations flags or you are considering a first big dick only if the guy has the trait set?

What i dont understand is how a sim has the "BD Sex Counter > 0" from the first time (speaking from a NEW SAVE = new list) because its a new save and its all from 0, how are you going to determinate if a sim had sex or not to set the first "First Big Dick" to the new save? i think you are speaking when you have a running save with some hours played or im wrong? Are you going to set with an internal command some sims with the "had woohoo" when the new game start? THIS: " default Sims sex partner" is what SIMS 4 INTERNALLY SET when the game starts (from a new save) and WW uses to check if the sim had woohoo before (again, its not real but the game set a "before" woohoo to start and the game load from the first time)?

I think right now the "First Big Dick" (im speaking without testing it im not really sure sorry) announcement appears if your sim has the BD Trait only and its considered the first for the other sim if it hasn't been before with a "big one" and i dont know if it checks if the animation that is runing is flagged with other kind of things to set the "First Big Dick" to the other sim, i mean, if it check if the sex is something specific like anal/vag/oral (high level of sex) or teasing/footjob (low level of sex) . What i want to say is i dont know what you consider a "first one" for the other sim to be set (im reading your first post for the mod but i can't find this part and if its there im blind sorry LOL).  For example NWP check if the sim had anal/vag with "NisaHasHadAnal/NisaHasHadVaginal" traits and its set to the sim after the sex, maybe it check what kind of animation is runing thats why im asking how do you consider to set it as a first (im speaking it because it could be more realistic if the action is a "penetration" considering it as vag/anal/oral as it but maybe im wrong and all of kind of sex could be considered "first big one" with the only thing that the sim has the BD Trait and thats all). Its just a suggestion to be more realistic and as i say again im not really sure how do you consider to set the first for a sim.

In resume its a fast an easy solution yes i was kicking my head with other kind of things like friendship/romance/married... even funny traits like "Sex Addict" to "break" sims nonstop ? but maybe this could be considered in a future patch if you want its necesary to apply, just to be more realistic and add the other kind of traits that WW/NWP offers to make the mod more bigger .

I was thinking some more about this... Not sure if possible, but I'll figure whether it is or not later:

In regards to the virginity talk, I became curious to who Bella had sex with when she was a teen. She's married Morty, but what about before. Maybe these random hook-ups that happen before the game begins, could have a timeline like the genealogy family tree thing. Once we establish that, then Drama could happen around that. Like what if BD Marcus Flex and Bella hooked up when they were teens. That could cause Drama in the game, when Marcus is around and maybe Morty knows or doesn't know, or finds that Bella actually has Marcus dick pics saved on her phone. Lots of stories could happen here.

I'm not ready to code these Drama stories, but just brainstorming with everyone.

3 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

I was thinking some more about this... Not sure if possible, but I'll figure whether it is or not later:

In regards to the virginity talk, I became curious to who Bella had sex with when she was a teen. She's married Morty, but what about before. Maybe these random hook-ups that happen before the game begins, could have a timeline like the genealogy family tree thing. Once we establish that, then Drama could happen around that. Like what if BD Marcus Flex and Bella hooked up when they were teens. That could cause Drama in the game, when Marcus is around and maybe Morty knows or doesn't know, or finds that Bella actually has Marcus dick pics saved on her phone. Lots of stories could happen here.

I'm not ready to code these Drama stories, but just brainstorming with everyone.

Here is Sims description of Bella Goth.

As far as I see in that link, no description of what happened.

So for chronological order of her life will be these:

1. The Sims 3

- (Sunset Valley)   |    Bella Bachelor    |    Child

2. The Sims 3

- (Lunar Lakes)     |    Bella Goth    |    Elder (Ghost)

3. The Sims 4        |    Bella Goth    |    Young Adult

4. The Sims 1        |    Bella Goth   |    Adult

5. The Sims 2

- (Pleasant View)   |    Bella Goth   |    Adult

6. The Sims 2

- (Strange Town)   |    Bella Goth   |    Adult

So, I don't even know what's going on with her.

Edited by ioawdfv

I talked with TurboDriver this weekend and they gave me some helpful tips and we talked about a few things I was having problems with.

I'm curious if anyone else is having this problem (it's not BDP specific), but here's what I discovered:

These scenarios aren't specific to BD, I'm just using this as an example.

• Sim A = normal Sim, Dislikes BD
  • Sim B = Has BD

Scenario 1

1A) If Sim B (BD) asks Sim A (dislikes BD) to have sex

1B) Sim A (dislikes BD) will reject Sim B (BD) with the reason of "dick too big, etc" - this is expected behavior

(Same exact Sims, roles reversed)

Scenario 2

2A) If Sim A (dislikes BD) asks Sim B (BD) to have sex

2B) Sim B (BD) will reject Sim A (dislikes BD) with the reason of "The current situation Sim B or Sim A are in doesn't allow to initiate sex."

It feels like in scenario 2, Sim A (dislikes BD) should be notified that they (Sim A) are the reason for rejection (and their specific reasoning). There's no reason for Sim B (BD) to reject Sim A (Dislikes BD) and the reason is confusing, because it's actually Sim A (dislikes BD, who asked) who is refusing to have sex with the Sim they asked to have sex with.

I feel like I've encountered that same "The current situation Sim B or Sim A are in doesn't allow to initiate sex." message before (dozens of times) in other situations, but I never understood why. Maybe that rejection isn't that the target Sim is rejecting your Sim, but that your Sim has a reason to not have sex with the target.

Has anyone else seen that "The current situation Sim B or Sim A are in doesn't allow to initiate sex." reason and then tried switching/reversing the Sims to ask again and see if there's a real reason?

18 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

I talked with TurboDriver this weekend and they gave me some helpful tips and we talked about a few things I was having problems with.

I'm curious if anyone else is having this problem (it's not BDP specific), but here's what I discovered:

These scenarios aren't specific to BD, I'm just using this as an example.

• Sim A = normal Sim, Dislikes BD
  • Sim B = Has BD

Scenario 1

1A) If Sim B (BD) asks Sim A (dislikes BD) to have sex

1B) Sim A (dislikes BD) will reject Sim B (BD) with the reason of "dick too big, etc" - this is expected behavior

(Same exact Sims, roles reversed)

Scenario 2

2A) If Sim A (dislikes BD) asks Sim B (BD) to have sex

2B) Sim B (BD) will reject Sim A (dislikes BD) with the reason of "The current situation Sim B or Sim A are in doesn't allow to initiate sex."

It feels like in scenario 2, Sim A (dislikes BD) should be notified that they (Sim A) are the reason for rejection (and their specific reasoning). There's no reason for Sim B (BD) to reject Sim A (Dislikes BD) and the reason is confusing, because it's actually Sim A (dislikes BD, who asked) who is refusing to have sex with the Sim they asked to have sex with.

I feel like I've encountered that same "The current situation Sim B or Sim A are in doesn't allow to initiate sex." message before (dozens of times) in other situations, but I never understood why. Maybe that rejection isn't that the target Sim is rejecting your Sim, but that your Sim has a reason to not have sex with the target.

Has anyone else seen that "The current situation Sim B or Sim A are in doesn't allow to initiate sex." reason and then tried switching/reversing the Sims to ask again and see if there's a real reason?

Ok im going to answer you about what happens to me with WW because i dont know if these scenarios are part about the answers you get because WW configuration (because you said is not relatived to BDP trait).:

Before you started to make BDP and before it was even implemented for the first time this trait and i started to use it i was having problems with WW configuration because EVEN if you set the 2 CHECKS i said to you to accept YES OR YES (cheat) to have sex between both sims... even if you have this config set they even rejected to have sex, it doesnt care if you have attractiveness offline it doesnt care if you have disabled the romance % needed between them it doesnt care if you uncheck to refuse it if there is a possibility to make the other sim pregnant... it doesnt care ANYTHING to have it configured i never found a way to find WTF is happening when i have this message and why one sim refuse to have sex with other and im speaking from months and months and patchs after patch of WW  and even if you configure your WW with all the normal configuration you normally used to use it doesnt care you get the message "The relation/situation between A and B is... bla bla bla, i dont want to have sex, fuck you". And this is why i said to you to take care about all the WW configs and sets it has before to touch anything and implement it to BDP because its a terrible heachache to configure and if you find out how to configure it... congratulations, you are a genius. 

After i configured it (and im speaking again from maybe summer or before of 2021) and I DONT KNOW HOW i did it i saved the config it was set on WW and everytime i load a new save or a new patch of WW is released or a new Sims 4 new patch is implemented i reload this config on my WW to at least have sex between the sims because i simply dont know how to config correctly WW to avoid these kind of messages because i simply dont know where they come from and what configuration is set on/off and why WW is sending me these message SO when i finally got to config one day WW and found that these messages dissapeared i saved this config and i made 3 more copies avoid to lose it because i simply dont know wtf happens with WW and these messages and what is provoking them and i dont know if even NWP is involved on them.

I can send you the config i saved and i use everytime i update WW and/or patch Sims 4 when a new patch is released but im sorry i dont know what i touch and what i didnt touch to avoid these messages because as i say i dont know what is provoking these messages.

Just say me if you want to see it and ill send you via PM :)

Edited by Tekisman

I get it. I had problems with that too. After speaking with Turbo, I think I know the (or maybe just a) problem.

(This is how base game works) All Sims start the game as bi-sexuals. They have 50/50 split on gender preferences. The more romance/woohoo you do with one gender brings that % higher on one side, and lower on the other side.

(This is how WW works) Then there's the Like/Dislikes Gender preferences introduced by WW. WW uses both the base game preference %s and the likes/dislikes to determine who are preferred and who isn't preferred.

I feel that if these two different systems somehow get disconnected, then you could end up with the "incompatible" refusal message. 

At one time, my two Sims (they had a lot of three ways with live-in nanny) -- the wife would refuse to have sex with the husband because "incompatible," but she was fine to have sex with nanny and other women. If the wife asked husband for sex then it was fine. Only the husband got denied asking the wife. I could never figure out why or what was going on and after a few weeks of playing, it sort of fixed itself. But it was really frustrating for a long time.

Edited by sirsleepy
8 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

question - will a size queen get the "that's it?" moodlet when having sex with another woman?

They shouldn't, unless that woman has a penis (which is defined by "uses toilet standing").

Edited by sirsleepy

Thank you for your mod. I had an error with this mod.

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-02-14 00:32:48</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.83.24.1030-1.200.000.542.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>ww_utils.py:7</categoryid><desyncid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/commands' (sirsleepy_bdp.commands) &#13;&#10;     No module named 'wickedwhims' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\commands.py", line 12, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\sims.py", line 21, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\ww_utils.py", line 7, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-02-14 00:32:48</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.83.24.1030-1.200.000.542.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>ww_utils.py:7</categoryid><desyncid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/daily_tasks' (sirsleepy_bdp.daily_tasks) &#13;&#10;     No module named 'wickedwhims' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\daily_tasks.py", line 13, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\sims.py", line 21, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\ww_utils.py", line 7, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-02-14 00:32:48</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.83.24.1030-1.200.000.542.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>ww_utils.py:7</categoryid><desyncid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/mod_startup' (sirsleepy_bdp.mod_startup) &#13;&#10;     No module named 'wickedwhims' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\mod_startup.py", line 10, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\ww_utils.py", line 7, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-02-14 00:32:48</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.83.24.1030-1.200.000.542.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>ww_utils.py:7</categoryid><desyncid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/sims' (sirsleepy_bdp.sims) &#13;&#10;     No module named 'wickedwhims' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\sims.py", line 21, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\ww_utils.py", line 7, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-02-14 00:32:48</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.83.24.1030-1.200.000.542.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>ww_utils.py:7</categoryid><desyncid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/tests/sex_soreness_penetration' (sirsleepy_bdp.tests.sex_soreness_penetration) &#13;&#10;     No module named 'wickedwhims' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\tests\sex_soreness_penetration.py", line 16, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\ww_utils.py", line 7, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-02-14 00:32:48</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.83.24.1030-1.200.000.542.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>ww_utils.py:7</categoryid><desyncid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/tests/sex_with_big_dick' (sirsleepy_bdp.tests.sex_with_big_dick) &#13;&#10;     No module named 'wickedwhims' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\tests\sex_with_big_dick.py", line 16, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\sims.py", line 21, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\ww_utils.py", line 7, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-02-14 00:32:48</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.83.24.1030-1.200.000.542.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>ww_utils.py:7</categoryid><desyncid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/tests/sex_with_small_dick' (sirsleepy_bdp.tests.sex_with_small_dick) &#13;&#10;     No module named 'wickedwhims' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\tests\sex_with_small_dick.py", line 15, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\ww_utils.py", line 7, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-02-14 00:32:48</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.83.24.1030-1.200.000.542.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>ww_utils.py:7</categoryid><desyncid>10b6570bd54188be620940a3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/ww_utils' (sirsleepy_bdp.ww_utils) &#13;&#10;     No module named 'wickedwhims' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\sirsleepy_bdp\ww_utils.py", line 7, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>

4 hours ago, Petr54 said:

Yes. I have WickedWhim V170 (04.02.2022) by Patreon installed. The mod works fine.

It's kind of hard to trouble shoot this (since it's unique to your config), so I'll ask a few more common questions. Do you have the WW and BDP mods in their own folders, like /mods/WickedWhims/ and /mods/sirsleepyBDP (folder names doesn't matter, as long as they are both in individual folders)?

18 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

It's kind of hard to trouble shoot this (since it's unique to your config), so I'll ask a few more common questions. Do you have the WW and BDP mods in their own folders, like /mods/WickedWhims/ and /mods/sirsleepyBDP (folder names doesn't matter, as long as they are both in individual folders)?

WW is in the folder WickedWhimsMod, because it is recommended Turbo. I do not have BDP mod, but when the mod was, it was installed in the folder recommended by its author . 

The sirsleepyBDP mod is installed along with other sex mods from sexybeast12162. But for the sake of fairness I have to say that such an error does not occur, although there are other LE.

Sorry for my bad English. It is not my native language.

2 hours ago, Petr54 said:

WW is in the folder WickedWhimsMod, because it is recommended Turbo. I do not have BDP mod, but when the mod was, it was installed in the folder recommended by its author . 

The sirsleepyBDP mod is installed along with other sex mods from sexybeast12162. But for the sake of fairness I have to say that such an error does not occur, although there are other LE.

Sorry for my bad English. It is not my native language.

No worries about language. It's a big world. Let me know, if I'm not clear on something.

Generally, if a mod has both a .package and .ts4script file, then it's usually best to put them in their own folders. Mods that are just package files usually don't need their own folder. Also, mods that only have simple python scripts (like xml injections, or just basic stuff to make the package contents work properly are mostly okay with being grouped together.

When the mod has a lot of python scripts (ts4script) and especially if the mod creates/reads/writes to "settings", "log", or "configuration" files, then those mods usually works better in their own folders. I'm not sure why, but it might be related to how python loads the modules.

For me personally, I always put each mod into their own folders separated by the creators name. That way it's easier for me to find, delete, update mods by author. It's more work, but I feel it helps me maintain my mods folder since it grows big really, really fast. It also helps me notice when I have duplicate mods, because sometimes the mod file names might change (some might have a space and other versions might have a dash, etc.).

You can't go more than 2 levels deep, so "/mods/WickedWhims/WickedWhimsSettings" is good, but ""/mods/TurboDriver/WickedWhims/WickedWhimsSettings" is bad. So I'll do something like (I usually use creator name, but some mods like WW I use the mod name). 

Try putting my files into their own directory, let me know if that works.

thanks

20 minutes ago, GalaxySimmer said:

I've noticed that they get it when they masturbate though... Should that be happening? There is no penis involved.

They shouldn't. I'll look into it. -- I looked at code and it does look like this would happen. I've fixing it now. Thanks for the bug report.

29 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

just wondering if you have a guesstimate on when the new release with the profile fix is expected? this month?

I hope to have a release before end of month. I have one small thing left and then testing, then I'll post the beta version for testing. Goal is before end of month.

Edited by sirsleepy
1 hour ago, hogsmaws said:

i just tried this and i am not having the moodlet appear. seems to be working fine for me.

I found a few oddities in the code. There's some quirks about it that I'm working through now. There's also some rare cases where I'm not sure how to handle, like if you have BD and give yourself oral, does that mean you took your own BD virginity and you're having sex with a BD.... ? I think the solo masterbating problem is specifically related to having Size Queen trait, so make sure that Sim has SQ and then masterbate, and I think it will happen. I've been able to make it work that way.

I also think this fix, fixed the watching sex problem as well.

Rather than just testing to see if they have 'oh my' buff and are having sex, now I'm just checking to see if the person penetrating them has a BD. This should also help be more accurate with more than two group sex. I also changed the "soreness" to only check if they are being penetrated by a BD (instead of current which checks for "oh my" buff and then checks if they are in sex). This should fix a few different problems relating to having sex near a BD (like watching).

Edited by sirsleepy

Can't remember who asked for this, but the Wicked Store will finally have XXL Condoms in stock :) As of now, there's no difference between normal condoms and XXL condoms, but that will come next.

I'm going to do testing today and tonight. If everything looks good, I'll upload a beta version of 3.0 to this thread. And, assuming everything works well, we can do the official version 3 release over the weekend. I feel like I have everything working correctly, but there was a lot of foundation code changes (with reorganizing files), so almost everything needs me to look at it again.

image.png.b28c317e99266e6a199b5ef388982940.png

2 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Can't remember who asked for this, but the Wicked Store will finally have XXL Condoms in stock :) As of now, there's no difference between normal condoms and XXL condoms, but that will come next.

I'm going to do testing today and tonight. If everything looks good, I'll upload a beta version of 3.0 to this thread. And, assuming everything works well, we can do the official version 3 release over the weekend. I feel like I have everything working correctly, but there was a lot of foundation code changes (with reorganizing files), so almost everything needs me to look at it again.

image.png.b28c317e99266e6a199b5ef388982940.png

What will happen if you wear a regular sized one, an increased chance of it breaking and pain from constriction or will sims with big schlongs only be able to wear the special condoms?

By there are two condom dispensing mods I know of, there is a wall dispenser and a "bottomless condom bowl". I don't remember off the top of my head the names of them or who made them but it would be nice if they showed up when those mods were installed as well. Though I guess I could see XXL condoms as being more of a niche thing and therefor not as widely available.