[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

Guest kimbale

That's a great idea !

As a big fan of female genital organs  :P I have to say it is a must do!

But I have a request... Are you planning in doing realistic anus too?

It's been discussed, but moved to the "possible future ideas" pool. It takes a lot more development than the current project, so we won't be doing it.

And people, i know this is pretty hyped, but please be a little more patient. We like to be thorough and are still fixing stuff up.

To all those asking about where the beta is:

The stepe 1 is over. Who is the link of download?

I would be delighted to have a "crack" at testing the beta ( crack, get it, waka waka)

but seriously..

wheres the Beta ? Am I missing something ?

Be patient guys..and pray for it to come to our game  :angel:                                                                  

The Beta is ready, but I have to get it uploaded. My internet isn't always reliable on uploads and every time I have tried, it has failed. Please be patient, as Ben999 said.

So the beta is just a model without the animations of entering and exiting

Great enough already

Yes, exactly. For Stage 1, The beta is a body model (or equipable item) that has no animations. It is NOT bodyslide compatible at this time. I have had issues getting bodyslide and slidermaker to work and so until Caliente updates it, this is how it will stay.

This is just G-r-e-a-t ...... may it be Sevenbase / Bombshell compatible :angel:

Also, as of this time it is only CBBE and no conversions are planned...

That's a great idea !

As a big fan of female genital organs  :P I have to say it is a must do!

But I have a request... Are you planning in doing realistic anus too?

It's been discussed, but moved to the "possible future ideas" pool. It takes a lot more development than the current project, so we won't be doing it.

And people, i know this is pretty hyped, but please be a little more patient. We like to be thorough and are still fixing stuff up.

As Kimbale said, the anus is in the 'possible future ideas' section. While it is a good idea, I would have to begin by base modeling it myself. It would be much more work, not unable to be done, but much more work...and I have some other Skyrim mods that I want to do first...

As I said above, The beta is ready, and I will make a post here letting you know when it is put in the OP. There will be two versions, one which will replace your current CBBE body, and the other which is an equipable item in game. Being in BETA, the equip version will require you to use the console to get the item.

Once it is out I will want everyone to test and post any issues....and screenshots of it in game.

-MA-

This mod should definitely have the UNP support, because it is same popular as CBBE...

Perhaps it should, and Maybe, MAYBE sometime i'll convert it over....Aside from taking the time to convert it separately to the UNP body, it would only be compatible with the base body, not any of the custom versions...

:D LOL !  :D

@ modders : Looks like you've got a whole bunch of testers already, modders ! 

@ users : I'd be patient if I were you, people ! No need to rush'em, making a good mod is time consuming. And do you know some of the modders have a job, a family, even a secret life ?

I will follow this topic and see. :ph34r:

:D LOL !  :D

@ modders : Looks like you've got a whole bunch of testers already, modders ! 

@ users : I'd be patient if I were you, people ! No need to rush'em, making a good mod is time consuming. And do you know some of the modders have a job, a family, even a secret life ?

I will follow this topic and see. :ph34r:

:D Haha...:D

It looks like we do have testers! Thank you all for being so interested...that file listed on the front page was a dud...it didn't upload completely...I never thought it would actually put it up there...*facepalm*

And yes, please be patient... I WILL make a post here when it is actually uploaded.

Hmm did you by any chance compressed the replacer version files incorrectly? I mean the file paths.

EDIT: I just tried both versions (I fixed the installation path for the replacer one) and they are absolutely beautiful! But both of them had the left hand gap.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see stage 2 coming to life! Thanks!!

Hmm did you by any chance compressed the replacer version files incorrectly? I mean the file paths.

EDIT: I just tried both versions (I fixed the installation path for the replacer one) and they are absolutely beautiful! But both of them had the left hand gap.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see stage 2 coming to life! Thanks!!

Could you tell us how you fixed the installation path ?

Golly gee everyone's on top of this today :P:P

Yes, there was an error in the paths on the replacer version. I discovered that shortly after posting, and was recompiling them into a new .7z file when my power went out. The new one is uploading now and will be attached shortly!

Sorry for the mistake in that the first time, I don't have any idea how that happened...must have been tired when I packed it up.

-MA-

you just need put femalebody nif in the correct folder :

Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

Thanks, useful information !

Alright, the Replacer version is fixed, should all be working.

I'm not sure where the error is coming from with the wrist gap, it could be an error elsewhere. I'll look into it for the next version.

Please share your opinions of it, and feel free to post screenshots (under spoiler tags please...if I like them I'll put them in the main post)

P.S.... Nice avvie dje34...

you just need put femalebody nif in the correct folder :

Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

Thanks, useful information !

Alright, the Replacer version is fixed, should all be working.

I'm not sure where the error is coming from with the wrist gap, it could be an error elsewhere. I'll look into it for the next version.

Please share your opinions of it, and feel free to post screenshots (under spoiler tags please...if I like them I'll put them in the main post)

P.S.... Nice avvie dje34...

Thanks ! It's a picture of Nicole Heat, and she is the hottest slut ever drawn if you'd ask me, HOTTER THAN HELL !

Why make it slot 32 so that it unequips armor? why not make it slot 52 for undergarments like SOS did, so you can it equiped underneath gear?? Also I expected more given how long you guys have been working on this. I know it's just a beta, but still you're modeling and textureing a tiny piece. Not like your creating a brand new body model, you should find a better texturer also.

Why make it slot 32 so that it unequips armor? why not make it slot 52 for undergarments like SOS did, so you can it equiped underneath gear?? Also I expected more given how long you guys have been working on this. I know it's just a beta, but still you're modeling and textureing a tiny piece. Not like your creating a brand new body model, you should find a better texturer also.

I haven't downloaded it yet, but no need to be too harsh, it's the beta stages, not even alpha yet. 

That being said, I'm not sure how hard it is to replace a texture the way they've done so, does it have any functionality aside from changing the vagina texture?

I spoke too soon, I judged off the guys pictures above my post. But still I was expecting more, by the way dude who uploaded those terrible pictures you should delete them. The actual vagina looks way better in game then in those shitty pictures. Still don't like the textures, and the slot you chose to use. But The model is good, the clit hood is a bit bigger then I'd like. But that's just personal preference, could be a little longer as well, but once again just personal preference.

Also, the equipable version changes the body you use right now, so kinda pointless. I'm also getting the gap in the arm.

enb2013_10_2917_14_20_69_zps291094da.jpg

enb2013_10_2917_15_07_91_zps61351812.jpg

My FOV is set to 100 ingame, and not willing to change it just to take some screens. But, the vagina is too short.

I spoke too soon, I judged off the guys pictures above my post. But still I was expecting more, by the way dude who uploaded those terrible pictures you should delete them. The actual vagina looks way better in game then in those shitty pictures. Still don't like the textures, and the slot you chose to use. But The model is good, the clit hood is a bit bigger then I'd like. But that's just personal preference, could be a little longer as well, but once again just personal preference.

Also, the equipable version changes the body you use right now, so kinda pointless. I'm also getting the gap in the arm.

enb2013_10_2917_14_20_69_zps291094da.jpg

enb2013_10_2917_15_07_91_zps61351812.jpg

My FOV is set to 100 ingame, and not willing to change it just to take some screens. But, the vagina is too short.

The Dark Elf appears to be very bright. almost looks like shes glowing... second is better but still bright...

Archived