[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

THe body mesh looks fine to me, the textures are bad. They are really low res. And that dildo could be community made, you can make your stuff in that game. Dildos can't be used upside down? that's some unimaginable thought for some people here apperantly?

And also who cares wether or not the company who made the game approves, I doubt they would ever know. I don't know about you people, but the reason I'm here is because I can't stand the authoritarian british cunts who run the nexus. Are you telling me this site is the same way?

Try not to confuse copyright issues with the authoritarian practices of the Nexus.

Stealing IP (Intellectual Property) and reposting it here could easily get this site closed down. Never try to compete with lawyers, you'll always lose (even if they have to change the law to make you wrong)

Nexus makes money through advertising and have to be fairly strict with material submitted to them to keep their advertising money coming in.

THe body mesh looks fine to me, the textures are bad. They are really low res. And that dildo could be community made, you can make your stuff in that game. Dildos can't be used upside down? that's some unimaginable thought for some people here apperantly?

And also who cares wether or not the company who made the game approves, I doubt they would ever know. I don't know about you people, but the reason I'm here is because I can't stand the authoritarian british cunts who run the nexus. Are you telling me this site is the same way?

Oi, don't bring nationality into this.

Why don't you just convert this body, I could send you the files and all. 

No, sorry, Just no. For reasons stated by others in this thread, I'm not going to even go down that path. By all means, if you want to model a body, etc, using their content, go ahead.......but don't share it here, it's illegal....we don't even want to know about it.

well the goal here is to make it so that a new body isnt needed that a pussie can be used with any body

plus that would be theft unless the makers who are trying to make money gave us permission

Actually, let me correct you. The goal of this mod is to make a vag that can be used with the CBBE body. At this point in time I don't have plans on moving it to other bodies. That doesn't mean that it will be impossible, just that it's not on the radar at this point.

The body looks bad, did anyone else laugh at the balls-up dick/dildo in the first sequence?

To be honest the pussy worked the way I'd like to see it work though, you can see where they put their real effort.

I agree that the way the pussy works in that game is good. I've played it. We'll have to wait and see how the rigging and animation of this progresses.

The (Russian) guys who run that company ( I'm not even going to say the name) Have teams of ninja lawyers scouring the net for any unauthorised use of their product. That even includes player made mods that are not being distributed through their own, money farming network. I know of at least 3 sites that have been sued and subsequently closed due to the actions of this company. Frankly I don't think its safe to even have a video here, as that could be a potential grounds for copyright infringement. I suggest taking it down and never ever mentioning that company or its low quality product ever again.

• 2 weeks later...

niiice! this is a great mod in progress!...sooo how's the project doing now? are you near a BETA release?

-Peace.

I won't make any guarantees, but I will say that we (Kimbale and myself) are getting close to a beta release. There will be some limitations, but it will be useable. Expect an update to the original post soon-ish.

c6GLMhw.png

WELCOME! ONE AND ALL!!!....

Let me tell you..a little story. Long ago, and far away, in a land of mad scientists that worked day in and day out in a lab...where they combined code, wizardry and downright insanity to make mods...around lovers...

In this world...there was a user...a user who invented a piece of anatomy...this anatomy looked promising! It was to be grafted to bodies and used to enhance visuals...to make the denizens of the lab happy as they traveled through their virtual worlds.

But alas, this user was assaulted, and forced to withdraw his invention from the light of day, never to allow it to be used by the many good people who cried out for it. The outcry of this reached the heavens, but all was thought lost. Until...Until a quest was given. A mighty quest. A quest to resurrect the idea of this mod...from the very foundations of it's being.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Again, greetings. I'm MasterAaran. An amateur modder and long time Elder Scrolls fan. After Aegis decided to stop developing his Realistic Vagina mod for public use, several members of the fans voiced their opinion that it should be restarted. Several members were wanting a version for CBBE, and so a couple of us stepped up to the plate. Chiefly, myself, and jdods.

Development has been going on for some time now. Kimbale joined the team silently, through PM's, and she and I have been working out bugs and kinks, getting a workflow down and seeing that things stay moving.

We are nearing a first BETA release, and so I figured I should update this opening post with some information regarding the mod, it's proposed features, notes on the project and things like this.

WmLoW3W.png

The mod is going to be worked on and released in at least two stages. The first stage will be the conceptual and basic mod. This will be a VERY simple implementation of the mod. It will be an 'outfit' which will, when equipped, will replace your ingame body with the model containing the Vagina. During Stage 1, we are working on just getting out there, getting it tweaked, the textures applied, etc.

Stage 2 will be more in-depth. The model will be weighted for animation. There are a lot of things we would like to do here, but the weighting for animation is a definite. Other possible future features will be found below. Please keep in mind that anything having to do with heavy animation work, will have to be done by animators until such time as I can learn how...something that I don't know will happen anytime soon...

Features:

Stage 1

• A realistic Vagina Model
  •  
  • Full Integration with the CBBE body.
  •  
  • Custom Vagina Textures
  •  
  • Simple and easy to use...

Stage 2

• Animation weighting using the XPMS skeleton.
  • Bodyslide support? - (PLEASE NOTE: This feature may not be implemented in any form until the next version of bodyslide is released by Caliente)
  • Possible support for modders to 'design their own' vaginas...with tutorial!
  • And More...

NON-CONFIRMED FEATURES: These features have been requested by users, but we have not decided if we will even want to try creating them, if we have the skills, etc....

• SOS Integration/SOS-like features
  • UNP Support

zDZ1LcI.png

Stage 1: ████████░░ - 75%

Stage 2: ░░░░░░░░░░ - 0%

ljoSsV2.png

Bethesda - For making such an awesome game, and Allowing us to mess with it...

Ashal - For making this forum that allows us the freedom to design things like this and have somewhere to post it...

Aegis - For giving us the idea to make this in the first place...

Jdods13 - For helping with the initial concept and discussion...

Kimbale - My faithful modding companion who has given me lots of encouragement and help, and plenty of enlightening conversation along the way.

i-love-you-patrick-gif.gif

looks awesome. will it support bodyslide or only the standart cbbe body?

During Stage 1, it will support only the standard CBBE body, and the vanilla weight slider, but that doesn't mean you'll have to stop using bodyslide. Since this will start out as an 'outfit' that has to be equipped, it will simply replace the body while you use it, and you can un-equip it when you're done.

~*~*~*~*~

In other news, I was testing in preparation for the BETA release, and discovered that something went wrong...I have to do some checking, expect delays.

Archived