Open Vagina

@ Nightwolf: Hi is this the sort of thing you're looking for?

I've loaded up the HGEC_L body in Blender and played around with retexturing the imperial footfemale.dds here to use a vagina I've got in my bodybits folder, I think it came with a pose mod downloaded from shy ages ago but can't trace the source - thanks to the anonymous benefactor.

This is what it looks like on an HGEC L after a bit of work,

post-15081-13597871025531_thumb.jpg

This is what it looks like with a "deepened" vagina (editing the mesh to push a vaginal vertex into the body cavity)

post-15081-13597871025887_thumb.jpg

And this is what it looks like if you create vaginalips vertex groups and use vaginalips bones to spread it a bit

post-15081-13597871026093_thumb.jpg

Does it look too "glued on" ? needs a bit of work, I think, but getting there.

This is the reworked imperial tex.

footfemale_imperial_widervagina.7z

EDIT:16/10 This is the same as the one that was here but the .dds I posted had a blemish on the left forearm, I didn't notice it cos I was looking somewhere else if you get my drift. This one should be blemish free. As the texture isn't confined to HGEC_L I've renamed the attachment

There are other TGND users here!?

OK, maybe I'd better put my TGND stuff here as well.... I actually have a TGND-ized cursed armor. (Yeah, THAT was fun believe me. Particularly the gross armors with all those moving parts. Eeks... Well... at least my poor test char wasn't involved for once! :angel:)

Anyway, I can't believe I'm saying this but I wouldn't mind an attempt to get this going for TGND. Be a good exercise at least. As near as I can tell from a cursory glance, I just separate out the um... bits, and attach to TGND lowerbody. (Adding in the necessary bones of course.) But I'll have to take a closer look to be sure. There's the bouncy buns (heh) version of TGND as well as the static one that I prefer. (Dealing with bouncy buns is annoying when doing clothing.)

That would be great Nessa, I can't believe that body type isn't more popular.

any new content would be very welcome (at leas to me anyway)

I mean don't get me wrong the models for hgec look ok but are a bit over the top imho, just looking at those makes my back hurt, and I would cry if my hands and feet were that huge :P

I tried getting Luchaire to make some pregnant bodies, but she declined (I think she thought I was a freak lol)

That would be great Nessa' date=' I can't believe that body type isn't more popular.

any new content would be very welcome (at leas to me anyway)

I mean don't get me wrong the models for hgec look ok but are a bit over the top imho, just looking at those makes my back hurt, and I would cry if my hands and feet were that huge :P

I tried getting Luchaire to make some pregnant bodies, but she declined (I think she thought I was a bit of a freak lol)

[/quote']

Heh, you're more polite with your opinion on some of the HGEC varieties than I am. :angel:

I made the switch to TGND awhile back but I had to do a bunch of conversions first. (OOO, Integration, etc.) I'm VERY happy I made the switch. No more giant implants and monster hands & feet! :D

Actually doing a pregnant body is fairly simple. I didn't make -pregnant- pregnant bodies for the Cursed Armor meshes. (I figured the eggs wouldn't take up that much space so it's just a little bulge.) I can do up a couple stages. Though aside from CursedArmor I don't know what mods they might be useful for.

Getting back to this topic, I think I can manage this as well. Just don't mention it to Luchaire!! I think she's already convinced I'm insane as it is.

:D:D:D

By the way, if you're interesting in my conversions they're over at TESAdventures. (The WIP forum.) I'll update what I've got and post them here as well. Any specific adult mods I do with armor will likely be TGND anyway. (I just have to up a few. Lazy I know.... :D)

Hmm Manga body type looks like this

I think it's the best available vagina (lol :D ) for female body type.

Uh, yeah that one looks more uhm... can I say complete? :angel:

That's the manga body? Have a link for that? (Oh the conversations that are going to happen if my roomy walks in while I'm editing THESE. *laughs*)

@abinas TGND Standard given the spreadable lips treatment.

post-15081-13597871081858_thumb.jpg

FemaleLowerBody_TGND_StandardSpreadable.7z

There's a thread in lovers with pk called "invoking and tweaking animations" which shows how easy it is to do this at home. POSTS #8 to #16 are the specific ones, don't worry it's mostly pictures. Anyone with a little bit of artistic ability should find it really simple to improve on what I've done here with absolutely no ability to speak of. Artists, anatomists, please tweak the tex and meshes to your heart's content and post the results on LL.

I've nudged the clitoral hood vertices out a little to try for bit more definition in that area - if that causes problems with clipping clothes for instance, please let me know. I don't use either of these bodies so haven't playtested them.

HanPL's Manga vag definitely leaves less to the imagination, and shows how you could do the x-ray shots as well. But, maybe the texture needs a bit of tweaking to get it to blend with the rest of the body?

There's a thread in lovers with pk called "invoking and tweaking animations" which shows how easy it is to do this at home. ....

That's actually a great tutorial you've got there. A couple things I wasn't aware of too so thanks for writing it! :D

As for the Cursed Armor TGNDizer.... I'll fix up a few things and post it. ;)

Thank you Nessa, I'll fly over to TESAdventures and see what you have done, and if you do a pregnant body could you do 3 stages?. thomthom made a body changing script but the only bodies available had milk cow boobs and the 3rd trimester looks like I'm carrying a minotaurs kid :rolleyes:

Labrat I don't seem to be getting the umm stretchy effect, I am using the latest Growlfs UniersalSkeletonsNIF181, do I have to do the "invoking and tweaking animations" thingy? :blush:

Thank you Nessa' date=' I'll fly over to TESAdventures and see what you have done, and if you do a pregnant body could you do 3 stages?. thomthom made a body changing script but the only bodies available had milk cow boobs and the 3rd trimester looks like I'm carrying a minotaurs kid :rolleyes:[/quote']

That's easily doable. Do you have a link for ThomThom's stuff? (Or is it around here somewhere?) Also I see you have a maternity wear mod. I think I'll have a look at converting that if that's alright with you. (Apparently I'm in another conversion mood.) I should also start my own thread instead of hijacking this one! :angel:

@abinas

Hi. I hope this helps, the idea is that you have a mesh with the appropriate vertex groups and if your skeleton has the "bip01 vaginalips" l and r bones you can pose the pussy in animation sequences or for poses.

(Which I believe Growlf's does, but as I found it a bit complicated to see what was going on I use a Max Compatability Skeleton. EDIT: SkeletonForLoversMotion seems to be the best selection for me, for the moment)

If you've got the mesh and the texture that means that you can manipulate the bones (I do it for animations in Blender) to open the

pussy as you want.

So, normally my character's pussy is closed, but if I call animations that involve her showing off or penetration then the lips part where I've told them to in the animations. You then get the real penetration effect of the vagina moving around the penis, or the lips moving as she plays with herself.

(Actually, not my character, but my character's partner. My PC is male.)

EDIT: 15/10 Removed the default to "Open" mesh as it doesn't work. I'm missing a trick somewhere. It should be simple, it probably is, but I'm being particularily dense. Sorry to those who tried it out. Until I work that one out, these spreadable vaginas are strictly spread via .kf poses.

Labrat, It's probably a dumb question, but how could I adjust the footfemaleHGEC_L.dds to match other race skin colours in Gimp. Any guidance would be appreciated. I'm more used to Photoshop, but can't seem to save dds files successfully using it. Even with the plugin. I'd apreciate any advice you'd be prepared to give.

@dpc7010 You're absolutely right. I developed this method for animation and it works ok that way. Bit naive but I thought that a static default would work the same way, but something gets lost in translation between Blender and Oblivion. I'll work on it.

@Ragged Robin Hi, I use paint.net for the .dds, as it has no problem with them - it's another freebie, and a lot simpler than gimp I find, which suits me. It comes with a whole suite of effects, adjustors and tools. What I'd probably do is pull up the "color balance adjustor" that let's you play with RGB values for the texture as a whole, or "hue/saturation" then it's just a matter of tinkering with global values and hoping that one setting is a match for the skin that you're aiming for.