Final Fantasy 7 Remake

3 hours ago, zelphador23 said:

Yeah, there is no co-op. Strictly a RPG. One of the best.

Huh, where it's one of the best? 'couse mine on PS4 is trying to convince me to continue playing after...when it come out? I have maybe 4 hours played. It has very little to do with original, which was that game, that pulled me into jRPGs to begin with. I once was beating Emerald just to level up my materias;) One time only, sadly.

3 hours ago, reae said:

Huh, where it's one of the best? 'couse mine on PS4 is trying to convince me to continue playing after...when it come out? I have maybe 4 hours played. It has very little to do with original, which was that game, that pulled me into jRPGs to begin with. I once was beating Emerald just to level up my materias;) One time only, sadly.

It's a remake, not an exact duplicate. I thought it was gorgeous. No possible way to make it 1:1 and keep it next gen. The story lines changes, took me a seconds too, but I think they did an amazing job. I'm just wanting a ps5 so I can play the DLC....grrrrr. 

Give it more than 4 hours, it does deserve it.

48 minutes ago, zelphador23 said:

It's a remake, not an exact duplicate. I thought it was gorgeous. No possible way to make it 1:1 and keep it next gen. The story lines changes, took me a seconds too, but I think they did an amazing job. I'm just wanting a ps5 so I can play the DLC....grrrrr. 

The PC version of FF7RE will come with the DLC.

1 hour ago, zelphador23 said:

Its not a remake its a sequel. They did that so they could include all the story beats from the FF VII compilation; like the stories of Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children, which take place after OG FF VII. Sephiroth goes back in time to ensure he wins this time.

2 minutes ago, budgiecat said:

Its not a remake its a sequel. They did that so they could include all the story beats from the FF VII compilation; like the stories of Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children, which take place after OG FF VII. Sephiroth goes back in time to ensure he wins this time.

Fair enough. I still love it. lol

21 minutes ago, mortanios said:

The PC version of FF7RE will come with the DLC.

When is that supposed to drop? Info from SquareEnix is spotty at best. I never trust it, until it's out lol.

5 minutes ago, mortanios said:

The game already are in epic games just check there and 16th ll be release to buy.

Awesome I will do that. Thanks everyone for the info!!!! ?

2 hours ago, PepeLordd said:

well, you heard wrong, it has nothing to do with modding a game at all.

I see I thought it checked for modified files all the time. I know its for anti piracy but checks for other stuff. It's a reason a lot of games later go Denuvo free I know it messes with game performance though.