Final Fantasy 7 Remake

This port is so barebone. It lacks so many standard PC graphics settings, despite being a UE game. Why did they put so many efforts for FF15 but not this one?

I'd love to have Ray-tracing, DLSS. It doesn't even have an option to turn off the damn Depth of Field and Motion Blur. I hate these two useless features and never understand why games must turn them on by default.

50 minutes ago, Monty-R said:

This port is so barebone. It lacks so many standard PC graphics settings, despite being a UE game. Why did they put so many efforts for FF15 but not this one?

I'd love to have Ray-tracing, DLSS. It doesn't even have an option to turn off the damn Depth of Field and Motion Blur. I hate these two useless features and never understand why games must turn them on by default.

And to add even more insult to injury, they want 69.99 for this. In some other countries the price is 1.5X the US price!

Edited by lumiereeclair
1 hour ago, Monty-R said:

You can thank nvidia for that 

for this game we gotta do the classic ini edit workaround

3 minutes ago, jackrider53 said:

Ive downloaded plenty of nude mods from nexus, you have to have an account to see them. The page on nexus is already filling up with costumes and weapon swaps, So I imagine more "fun" mods are on the way

It's only a mater of time, and Tifa will probably be first.

35 minutes ago, jackrider53 said:

Ive downloaded plenty of nude mods from nexus, you have to have an account to see them. The page on nexus is already filling up with costumes and weapon swaps, So I imagine more "fun" mods are on the way

Nexus bans nude mods for young characters. So Yuffie nude mods (or even skimpy) can't be on there.

2 hours ago, Monty-R said:

That's terrible. Now I need to see if they release it on Steam before the epic coupon expires

Just now, flanflan said:

Is modding just extracting the asset, editing it in blender, weight painting if necessary, then putting it back in the pak?  If there's no other steps, I could give it a shot this weekend.

There's a discord server for modding ff7 remake already if you want to know more. 

5 hours ago, MemoryH said:

If this wasn't UE4, I would try to mod this.

Sadly, I can't mod UE4 games. :(

You can always learn ya know ? don't give up so easily! "Just because something IS, it doesn't mean it SHOULD BE" have some faith in yourself! ?

Edited by Pawnisher
7 minutes ago, Pawnisher said:

You can always learn ya know ? don't give up so easily! "Just because somenthis IS, it doesn't mean it SHOULD BE" ?

I would TRY to learn it if it wasn't so complicated. Not to mention all the tools required to get started and all the technical know-how in creating a UE4 mod. I've tried it before and I really didn't understand most of it.

8 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

I would TRY to learn it if it wasn't so complicated. Not to mention all the tools required to get started and all the technical know-how in creating a UE4 mod. I've tried it before and I really didn't understand most of it.

I agree. The learning process takes time and can be overwhelming at first. But if there's a will then there's a way, as long as you never give up. You can do it man just take one step at time.

Already own it for PS4 (don't have a PS5), but I was thinking of getting this on PC for modding.

One thing I absolutely have to know though before getting it, is it possible to do model swaps? 
Unpopular opinion but I actually think Scarlet is the hottest character haha... 

And I doubt we'll ever get an option to ever have her on our side or somehow spare her, so...

Would it be possible somehow to model swap her in somehow onto Tifa or Aerith? 
Or would that break the game in trying to swap the models?

5 minutes ago, CronoAbe said:

Already own it for PS4 (don't have a PS5), but I was thinking of getting this on PC for modding.

One thing I absolutely have to know though before getting it, is it possible to do model swaps? 
Unpopular opinion but I actually think Scarlet is the hottest character haha... 

And I doubt we'll ever get an option to ever have her on our side or somehow spare her, so...

Would it be possible somehow to model swap her in somehow onto Tifa or Aerith? 
Or would that break the game in trying to swap the models?

One guy is trying to model swap Cloud with Zack, so we'll see if it's possible.