Facial Expressions not working

Hello all,

I recently upgraded to AE and then promplty downgraded back to SE with the unofficial downgrade patcher. Everything is working fine other that during sexlab scenes I don't get any facial animations. I'm using the latest sexlab SE SexLabFrameworkSE_v163. I simply can't pinpoint where lies the issue. Anyone else with the same problem?

Edited 1 minute ago by Erudasu

6 hours ago, WilliamIsAGirl said:

Have you enabled facial expressions in the sexlab MCM?

Yeap, Reset the registry and did the clean option for sexlab

3 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

the issue is mostly here :  still no update .  

• Mfg Fix

I used the downgrade patcher, so I'm currently in the older SE version, not AE.

Have you tried SL Utility Plus ? - it should fix stuff

I have no idea why its not working for you, I had such problem on regular SL version once in the past in some beta version of 1.63, cant rember which since it was long ago.

You could also replace 2 files from this thread The Still Prevalent Lip Sync Issue - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab - backup your old ones ofc.

But as I said using osmels SL Utility Plus , there are no such problems, everything works as it should.

5 hours ago, agiz19 said:

Have you tried SL Utility Plus ? - it should fix stuff

I have no idea why its not working for you, I had such problem on regular SL version once in the past in some beta version of 1.63, cant rember which since it was long ago.

You could also replace 2 files from this thread The Still Prevalent Lip Sync Issue - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab - backup your old ones ofc.

But as I said using osmels SL Utility Plus , there are no such problems, everything works as it should.

Yeah, I use osmel's tweaks, issue still remains. I'm currently re-installing the game, if that doesn't fix it I'll see the thread you linked. Thanks for your answer!