FULL GENESIS 8 Body (BHUNP Based)

1 hour ago, JohnyBungalow1 said:

U're talking to me, or joyjoy (concerning sliders that is)

And COtR is another Genesis version and has another approach of UV maps at least – it doesn't have the neck as a part of the torso, which isn't included in a head's UV maps

Maybe this original model also has this neck, but not COtR eventually

To make it possible for NPCs to use it, U have to remake all female NPCs?

I thought the npc replicers would help with this, but it looks like I was wrong.
I apologize to everyone for making a mess.

Edited by zer02

is it obligatory to set all textures under number 3? And about the mod, installed the mod, change the race to Nord Dz, and glitches and model bugs appear. The texture and model fly, as if the XML file of the SMP physics for clothing is incorrectly written

И да кстати, русскоязычные есть? текстурка/моделька тела и бошки после установки по инструкциям, начало колбасить 

Well, if it looks good enough, there will be a problem if I install it in a game that has already started, I'm already at lvl 87 haha and I don't want to lose it.

requires requirements?

Is it compatible with the armor and clothes of cbbe 3ba or will I not be able to use them with this one?

Saw your comment about all the comments being about things other than the mod and I just wanted to say - this mod looks absolutely amazing.  I suspect it would kill my rig, but if there were outfit conversions or if I had any skill whatsoever in making conversions, I would be trying this out in earnest right now.  For now I'll download and have a quick look, but most likely I'll wait on using it properly until there are at least vanilla outfit conversions - by which time I might have a new rig that will be less likely to explode - but when and if that happens, I will definitely be trying this mod.  Thank you very much for all your hard work, and for sharing it with the community.

Tbh idk if my system just can't run it. But whenever I generate the head in bodyslide, i get CTD when loading the race. I generated just the body hands and feet and it worked fine, apart from the head. It looks great btw, love the tattoos, really hope this gets a few outfits at some point.

Ty, idk its working fine for me, be sure to download the last versions of the folders, 

Try to rebuild your body into bodyslide, select the GENESIS 8 group then batch build

Click ok then select the preset you want (Default, Wet, Less Shiny) for each part. I will maybe delete those presets later, and keep only the default one

About outfits, they are pretty easy to convert, (some parts dont need anything), but the body (torso parts), hands, and feet should be converted for each presets, 

To avoid specular mismatching, 

Maybe the best idea is to convert outfits with the "Default" presets, then use the Wet Function Redux SE 2.0 For the wet look, But i have to make a patch for it, I will see

Edited by joyjoy24

I really appreciate your work joyjoy24, and I'm a big fan of your textures ?. I think I have the same problem as synapse123. After building a body with bodyslide, the game (1.5.97) crashes when choosing the Nord DZ race. When I delete the head .tri file (from the built body) I'm able to start the game, but I get this glitch between head and body. Fresh start:
proc.jpg.f7ab4bde300f5b44c3661479e7c78678.jpg

Download the new files, because Bodyslide overwrited the femalehead.tri, that is not gonna happen anymore, pretty sure your character does not have any expression working right now,

Also this gap under the head is commun, i have to fix it since the start. I think i will take the neck part from the body and set it with the head, this can maybe fix it

That is something I really want to fix soon, i dont want this gap for my character for sure 

Btw I didn't hand paint theres textures, I can take no credit for that 

Edited by joyjoy24

I was thinking about MPS and DOJA LEGS NORMALS etc. (older mod)  ? Anyway, thanks, I will try again.

Edit: No head nif or tri generated from bodyslide process. I believe that was the intention ? No crash when starting new character.

Edited by hioluy

Nice flow of updates. The issues have resolved fast. Going from normal, less shiny and wet to just body, feet (& feet for heels), hands and getting rid of the sliders and head is less confusing to new users.

The Bhunp->G8 outfit conversion youtube video example is good and confirmed to work. So the description and videos are currently enough for a moderate skilled mod user to get them working.

It probably only needs that texture gap fix and maybe one pre-converted outfit as an example to be ready for long term use. Later on maybe it needs a Genesis 8 outfit to go with a bhunp convert example.

For me, the mouth related expressions are the most important to get working properly. So what it probably needs is some mouth, lip, teeth position/width/fullness sliders.

Then it's probably more about optimizing the lighting and finding the right camera presets to see the extra detail from usual body mods. It might not be useful for fast-paced adventuring, but there are many other activities like idle animations and doing the non-action things like outfits, poses and taking screenshots. During those you might have a chance to see the details instead of just in the character generation when zoomed in.

If anyone already has good experiences from a setup, let's hear them. For me at least Smoothcam and over the shoulder preset + true directional movement seems to allow see some of the texture benefits over normal bhunp. I haven't dabbled into ENBs which could work with this genesis 8 body. The harshest daylight being too reflective is probably something that's not specific to these textures. Shadows and weight paints probably the most meaningful after that.

Very encouraging, thank you for the work so far.

By the way, can anyone tell which idle animation is used the first video in joyjou24's last post? I've been searching for that kind of breathing idle. Is it still the ages old NoMaaM Breathing Idle for LE? That video is probably among the best seen material thus far  to market this gen 8 body.

Edited by magitsu

@synapse123 Speckled Big For TitKit UNP https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ct7tEM8THjhPNsQWwCq4h_LxeBuoYWjp/view?usp=sharing

@magitsu Idk where I found it, but take my pcea folder if you want  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fcGWpNsZBbIYzyG6xponN-UwXPdRuIg8/view?usp=sharing

Yes the mouth expressions looks awful, the tri's have to be repacked with new shapes for the mouth and eyes part, this can be fixed but this thing are gonna eat time unfortunately,