FULL GENESIS 8 Body (BHUNP Based)

1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:
  Reveal hidden contents

CoTR project was planned as 4 main parts:

1. Tool for PC and custom NPC creation with a lot of settings and options for male and female.

2. Compability with most already existing additional futures like beards, hairs, scars etc....

3 Totall NPC replacer.

4. DAZ gen 8 body port.

First stage was finished but second not because other team members lost all motivation to go further with this project after all that story with DAZ and wery "worm" reaction from some members of our community (not LL and Nexus). And i can't do it by myself only.

Stage 4 DAZ Gen 8 body port with approximatly 100 body morphs i done by myself but looks like community don't need this. And do it for 10 or even 100 people has no sense. Little demo of alpha state

As you understand porting of these things is not only question of my time and work. It costs money. A lot of (for me). Go further with all of it have sense only if i will have a good Patreon support. Sorry byt i just cant spend next 1000 - 1500 $ for mod "free for all". I just cant do this.

I am aware of the events and the status of work on the COTR project)
Anyway, thank you for sharing the progress of the project.

- and wery "worm" reaction from some members of our community (not LL and Nexus). 

Spoiler

Я так и не понял что произошло на том портале с командой проекта "Колдуньи Предела",в те месяцы я ушёл с головой в пресеты, и в работы с скринами,общение с Ксенией (ниЧЁтак@Я) ,она пригласила помочь с публикацией модов на gamer-mods и предоставить скрины для оформления,я старался помочь ей,а как вернулся узнать новости о проекте...не скрою,неприятная ситуация была и у меня с группой проекта,с Jane (Viverna) - это был спор,спор о том,что порт мода "Eye of beauty" (да собственно со всеми глазами) для проекта был с ошибкой,я пытался ей сказать,что исходник сильно отличается от результата портирования,но она стояла на своём,что не видит проблемы и что портирование  прошло удачно,а мне не приятно было работать с такими глазами,тратить сутки - недели на пресеты для проекта,а пресеты с не портированными глазами порой выглядели "вырви глаз"...Для меня это было ..как научить калеку выполнять  программу фигуристки Медведевой. Может это я был слишком назойлив и придирчив,если это было той каплей, в море негатива,которое смыло все желания творить ,у группы проекта,то я глубоко сожалею.
Может быть сейчас у Колдуний Предела появилась еще одна возможность вернуться на сцену,если это так ,попытайтесь довести идею до финала,а я постараюсь переключитсья с CBBE на BHUNP ))

yandex translate

Spoiler

I did not understand what happened on that portal with the team of the project "Witches of the Limit", in those months I went headlong into presets, and into working with screenshots, communicating with Ksenia (ниЧЁтак@Я), she invited me to help with the publication of mods on gamer-mods and provide screenshots for registration, I tried to help her, and as soon as I returned to find out news about the project...I will not hide, I had an unpleasant situation with the project group, with Jane (Viverna) - it was a dispute, a dispute that the port of the "Eye of beauty" mod (yes, actually with all eyes) for the project was a mistake, I tried to tell her that the source code was very different from the result of porting, but she stood her ground that she did not see the problem and that the porting was successful, and it was not pleasant for me to work with such eyes, spend days or weeks on presets for the project, and presets with non-ported eyes sometimes looked "tear out the eye"...For me it was ..how to teach a cripple to perform the program of figure skater Medvedeva. Maybe it was me who was too annoying and picky, if this was the drop in the sea of negativity that washed away all the desires to create from the project group, then I am deeply sorry.
Maybe now the Witches of the Limit have another opportunity to return to the stage, if so, try to bring the idea to the final, and I will try to switch from CBBE to BHUNP))

In any case, time is the most valuable thing that we exchange for all this and share with others.

Edited by zer02

The problem of such high-poly mods is that no1 will notice a real difference between BHUNP body and this BHUNP shaped Gen8 body, because of graphics constraints. Unfortunately, but all this "fidelity" 90% comes from normal maps, when it comes it comes to lighting. Yes, this mod has cool textures, but U already baked some DAZ textures for UNP UV-map. Thus my point that the mod, sorry, but useless unless someone tries to change this object space thing. 
And the head, it's the problem when it comes to NPCs. To make it possible for NPCs to use it, U have to remake all female NPCs? It's not impossible, it's just very tough task. 
But by now, this body is insanely high-poly, whilst it has not a single benefit in Skyrim's reality, in most cases, and in adequate cases, cuz increasing SSAO values to crazy and try to see some body's relief isn't that cool, Uknow. 

Hypothetically the fact that it's BHUNP shaped and has the same sliders has some benefit, such as in theory U can use BHUNP clothing and armor while NPCs use vanilla heads and BHUNP body, but what will make people switch to this Gen8, apart from the head and the textures? BHUNP has even more vertices on the breasts (a bit), which is good for collisions and things, also, I guess, vagina. Better then try to port low-poly Gen8 version, I dunno.

18 minutes ago, joyjoy24 said:

Lol bruh how, you are the one who insulted me on the rektas channel kekk; dont even talk to me again, i'm saying you, do WHAT YOU WANT, This is FREE

at first glance your reaction was to insult me, then come back to me 3 hours later after tested it, lol you better to do something by yourself, but i know you cant

I made my apologies, my behavior was very unwise, but insulting me in turn isn't a good thing as well, but I can live with that. 
What I say, altho, is very important, objectively. Without some big work done, high poly mods are as nearly as useless. 

U said that I can't do this port myself. It's not true, at some point I decided to make it myself, but after some reconsideration, make it Gen.8 shaped, with Daz sliders/other sliders, it will require to remake all female NPCs heads, and armor, and also abandon my project, UBE. And after such bad experience with COtR project (for COtR team), it's not like I, a noname, can gather them together and accomplish such a big, dedicated task. Also they already paid 1 grand at least for COtR assets, and Gen8 is even more money to spend on the body, texture packs license. Without them, it's not like a lot of people will be willing to support the project, at least in terms of the conversions from the very DAZ.

Edited by JohnyBungalow1
14 minutes ago, JohnyBungalow1 said:

high poly mods are as nearly as useless. 

I dont think you need my explanation because you understand all without it and all these talkings are only trolling. I do it just for other people.

More hi-poly models reasons (not all just for example):

1. Better morphing and morphs creating ability because of more poligons density on mesh

2. Better skinning because of more verticles. Yes its more complicated but results will be more quality.

3. Much more detailed and smooth ingame view of models (polygons count and more detailed normals.)

Normalmap is... just a trick to compensate low polygonality of models and its newer will do this good enought. From little distances from object you always will see all that low poly shit. When you have low poly model with "hight poly" normalmap it gives you good results on static meshes but on movable (as body or armor) compensation of polygons count trought detailed normalmap gives you nothing. This mesh will look as shit anyway. 

Why Bethesda make all of that low poly garbage? Simple - consoles and low end PC. Thats all reasons.

You dont need hi poly mods? No problem. You always can play minecraft from Bethesda. Its your choice but its not an argument for other people not to make hi poly model for game.

22 minutes ago, joyjoy24 said:

Do I say any bad words to you in return? Not at all. Im done with you

The better way is Just ignore this. Is a classics of trolling and it always happens with project like this.

@TRX_Trixter always constructive remarks, ty for that

@MarshmeIIo I dont play CBBE tbh, the process should be the same but its alot of work to redo, i dont have plans for that; also this one is far from finished

I would like to convert some BHUNP outfits, but again I dont have any rights to do it. I can just show you how to do

43 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

I dont think you need my explanation because you understand all without it and all these talkings are only trolling. I do it just for other people.

More hi-poly models reasons (not all just for example):

1. Better morphing and morphs creating ability because of more poligons density on mesh

2. Better skinning because of more verticles. Yes its more complicated but results will be more quality.

3. Much more detailed and smooth ingame view of models (polygons count and more detailed normals.)

Normalmap is... just a trick to compensate low polygonality of models and its newer will do this good enought. From little distances from object you always will see all that low poly shit. When you have low poly model with "hight poly" normalmap it gives you good results on static meshes but on movable (as body or armor) compensation of polygons count trought detailed normalmap gives you nothing. This mesh will look as shit anyway. 

Why Bethesda make all of that low poly garbage? Simple - consoles and low end PC. Thats all reasons.

You dont need hi poly mods? No problem. You always can play minecraft from Bethesda. Its your choice but its not an argument for other people not to make hi poly model for game.

The better way is Just ignore this. Is a classics of trolling and it always happens with project like this.

Собственно говоря, эти object space normal maps в индустрии используются как раз для полностью статичных в плане трансформаций объектов. Эти текстуры чисто запечатляют эту конткретную топологию и пропорции, и оно вот берёт и делает свою просто работу. Но это абсолютно оксюморон для того, что имеет Скайримский моддинг.

Edited by JohnyBungalow1
8 minutes ago, JohnyBungalow1 said:

Я уважаю твой труд, но в данном случае ты не прав. Почему? Потому что Скайримские тела используют object space normal maps+ вроде как шейдинг объекта. Что это значит? Это значит, что это лютая хуйня. У этой лабуды примерно только прямые углы/векторы освещения от поверхности, поэтому это всё несёт примерно нихрена инфы про топологию. В итоге, несмотря на сколько полигонов у тебя на модельке, решают сраные нормал мапы, ебать их в сраку. Я говорю как пострадавший от этого ПРЯМО. У моего мода 20к, уже 22к полигонов на теле, мышцы там, и не только. И знаешь какая картина? Выходишь такой, скажем, в интерьер, с даже высоким разрешением обджект спейс нормал мапов, НО без нарисованных мышц и так далее, и что мы видим? А ничего, ровным счётом, ни-хре-на, финита ля комедия, фиаско. Оно нихрена не кастует. Ты разве что видишь силуеты модельки высокоплогиональные, это да. Но оно того стоит только ради этого? Нет, я тебе честно говорю. Поэтому если это не поменять, не запотеть, и не сделать tangent space normal maps + normals – всё это просто нагрузка на твой цп, и только.

Ага :) Вот теперь все понятно.

Если ты не понимаешь как работает связка меша и нормала для получения оптимального результата - это твоя проблема, а не полигональности модов. Про остальное рассказывай людям, которые делают хай резные скрины с игры или у них есть нормальное железо и они хотят играть с нормальными мешами а не говнокубизмом мнущимся как мочало при любом скиннинге, людям, которые хотят сделать сложносоставную модель брони с хорошим максимально естественным скиннингом по телу и как им это сделать на твоих говнокубиках.

А по поводу твоих закидонов по КОР объясню - люди из комманды разошлись в основном из-за таких "экспертов" как ты. Задолбались читать эти помои и отвечать на них.

Разговор мы закончили. И будь любезен, сделай уж одолжение - не крой матом на форуме. А то и без тебя уже подташнивает от чудесной репутации "славян" на англоязычных ресурсах.

2 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Ага :) Вот теперь все понятно.

Если ты не понимаешь как работает связка меша и нормала для получения оптимального результата - это твоя проблема, а не полигональности модов. Про остальное рассказывай людям, которые делают хай резные скрины с игры или у них есть нормальное железо и они хотят играть с нормальными мешами а не говнокубизмом мнущимся как мочало при любом скиннинге, людям, которые хотят сделать сложносоставную модель брони с хорошим максимально естественным скиннингом по телу и как им это сделать на твоих говнокубиках.

А по поводу твоих закидонов по КОР объясню - люди из комманды разошлись в основном из-за таких "экспертов" как ты. Задолбались читать эти помои и отвечать на них.

Разговор мы закончили. И будь любезен, сделай уж одолжение - не крой матом на форуме. А то и без тебя уже подташнивает от чудесной репутации "славян" на англоязычных ресурсах.

Братан, о чём ты? В ниф модельках Скайрима у тела, лица, рук, и ног даже НЕТ нормалов, о чём ты? Они автоматически удаляются, когда ты ставишь model space normals тэг, потому что эти текстуры на них НЕ ПОЛАГАЮТСЯ, в принципе, по определению.  (как минимум в рамках Скайрима)

Edited by JohnyBungalow1

Это при том, что если бы они, представим, были бы, появляется главная проблема добавления этого дела – они, прямо как нормалы у допустим домов, они статичны. В игре нет алгоритма для их обовления, когда ты, скажем, меняешь вес или слайдеры в игре. У тех же детей, которые используют танджент спейс нормал мапы и нормалы, моделька одинаковая на два пола, просто разные текстуры, поэтому нет нужды на добавление этой рекалькуляции, как её не назови. Точнее её не было у разрабов, у нас то так-то она есть. Вот с ними, это просто совсем другое дело, тогда каждый сраный полигон работает на благо коммунизма.

Edited by JohnyBungalow1
1 hour ago, joyjoy24 said:

@TRX_Trixter always constructive remarks, ty for that

@MarshmeIIo I dont play CBBE tbh, the process should be the same but its alot of work to redo, i dont have plans for that; also this one is far from finished

I would like to convert some BHUNP outfits, but again I dont have any rights to do it. I can just show you how to do

Why? You can just ask for permission and as i know most authors of Skyrim outfits always give theyr permissions for conversions or give open permissions like Nisetanaka did. Yor you talking about DAZ outfits?

Sorry if i misunderstood something.

@TRX_Trixter No i cant sorry, I dont very like to ask things, If I do it (converting outfits) I will put my brain off for one night and convert every single Bhunp outfit I see without any permission, but this is not good, I have no time to ask one by one, wait for answer etc, I would like to end this project and go ahead 

About the packed tangent things, idk if the head parts are setup correctly, its working but im a noob with shaderflags and stuff like that, can be cool if you can look at theres files, maybe you will easly see some things to do ? 

Edited by joyjoy24
1 minute ago, joyjoy24 said:

@TRX_Trixter No i cant sorry, I dont very like to ask things, If I do it (converting outfits) I will put my brain off for one night and convert every single Bhunp outfit I see without any permission, but this is not good, I have no time to ask one by one, wait for answer etc, I would like to end this project and go ahead 

Yep, i can understand this. 

6 hours ago, JohnyBungalow1 said:

The problem of such high-poly mods is that no1 will notice a real difference between BHUNP body and this BHUNP shaped Gen8 body, because of graphics constraints. Unfortunately, but all this "fidelity" 90% comes from normal maps, when it comes it comes to lighting. Yes, this mod has cool textures, but U already baked some DAZ textures for UNP UV-map. Thus my point that the mod, sorry, but useless unless someone tries to change this object space thing. 
And the head, it's the problem when it comes to NPCs. To make it possible for NPCs to use it, U have to remake all female NPCs? It's not impossible, it's just very tough task. 
But by now, this body is insanely high-poly, whilst it has not a single benefit in Skyrim's reality, in most cases, and in adequate cases, cuz increasing SSAO values to crazy and try to see some body's relief isn't that cool, Uknow. 

I don't want to get into an argument on this topic, it's not my field of activity ? But, as we say, "I didn't come empty-handed" I brought you half a kilogram of facts here))

https://ipev.ru/album/se-my-cotr-npc-overhaul.Zl/?page=3&seek=D5m5

and ... more.. COTR brag about the abundance of sliders for the face (well, for me personally, this is the main thing, at least you drown the user in polygons, but this is only part of what works in conjunction with the abundance of polygons of the face, without sliders or a sculptor from poly is of little use, it's like giving a 30-carat diamond to a blind person and telling him "hold, admire") What I mean is: you can't do CBBE and there's no time for it, I understand, okay, but can you increase the number of sliders for the body you're working with now?

Edited by zer02
3 minutes ago, zer02 said:

I don't want to get into an argument on this topic, it's not my field of activity ? But, as we say, "I didn't come empty-handed" I brought you half a kilogram of facts here))

and ... more.. COTR brag about the abundance of sliders for the face (well, for me personally, this is the main thing, at least you drown the user in polygons, but this is only part of what works in conjunction with the abundance of polygons of the face, without sliders or a sculptor from poly is of little use, it's like giving a 30-carat diamond to a blind person and telling him "hold, admire") What I mean is: you can't do CBBE and there's no time for it, I understand, okay, but can you increase the number of sliders for the body you're working with now?

This is my old friend work. CoTR NPC replacer. We talking now about release on LL.

17 minutes ago, zer02 said:

U're talking to me, or joyjoy (concerning sliders that is)

And COtR is another Genesis version and has another approach of UV maps at least – it doesn't have the neck as a part of the torso, which isn't included in a head's UV maps

Maybe this original model also has this neck, but not COtR eventually

Edited by JohnyBungalow1