FULL GENESIS 8 Body (BHUNP Based)

3 hours ago, joyjoy24 said:

But the mouth should not be always opened, I use random emotions and this is not happening, sometimes the mouth opens but it doesn't last long

He might be referring to some teeth being shown by default instead of the mouth being fully closed (seeing only lips). That seems to be due to lack of enough different mouth shapes / sliders.

Edited by magitsu

Thanks for porting this body to Skyrim. The only thing about the body I noticed that's somewhat distracting is the lack of 3D nipples on the mesh. Perhaps you can graft on one of the DAZ Genesis 8 nipple kits since they use the same UVs. Otherwise great work and I'll be keeping an eye on this project to see how it develops.

8 hours ago, ArchangelSlatanic said:

how did you converted other parts of body? I am talking about hands feet and others

For that outfit, I really just didn't convert them cuz they're covered in gloves. But from what I understood, just replace the steps wherein joyjoy24 "deletes the hands and feet and renames the body" to like "deleting everything except the feet or hands and then renaming the feet or hands, whichever ur converting". I'm pretty sure most outfits have gloves or if they do show the hands, they're usually just overlaying? Look at this shoe:

Disclaimer: I'm a noob in outfit studio ? Someone correct me if I'm wrong plsss

Spoiler

Captur1e.PNG

Edited by synapse123

Here's something where someone else might get stuck after the first outfit conversion guide video.

Is this user error and fixable in the outfit studio, or does it require nifskope etc. for expanding the partition to include the head like in the example Night Mistress skin/adding the missing head trishape?

(https://www.patreon.com/posts/pumpkini-bhunp-57885465 bottom one)

High heels conversion was somehow easy enough for me to figure out. Some slider+apply (then some move and increase/decrease mesh volume if there's clipping) and most importantly the partition(s) needed to be 37 feet instead of 32 body which the G8 FEET FOR HEELS v0.1.nif got assigned by default when imported.

neck_missing.jpg.5eb3da1987f38f2004afa70dc9cc8482.jpgpump.png.8024aee46ba660dc0fb53a82f5809f81.png

Edited by magitsu

Yeah well see; i know for the feet partition, but idk about the neck part of the head, i think in the next updates i would put this neck part with the face, i cant merge it if I want to keep the UVmap from both part ''intact", But I can use both for the femalehead.nif, should have 2 "femalehead.tri" after this, and this also can fix the gap under the face. This is also why it's not nessessary to convert outfits now, things can change

True, 

The problems that we've presented can be representative of future users' problems.

But they don't need to be turned into tutorials if like you said, the idea is to prevent them from even happening by changing things.

It's probably best to just treat everything as moving pieces and just experiment. The different steps will converge towards something more permanent.

I was able to fix the missing necks with just adding a new 30 SBP_30_HEAD partition to the imported FemaleHead1 in the outfit studio. So it's good enough for me now. Outfits aren't my priority either from now on.

Edited by magitsu

Oh no...I'm not asking you to do anything, not at all, what I meant was, where did you found the tattoo design, did you found in a google search, in a specific site, did you made it yourself ? ...etc. I can do some things in Photoshop, so that's why I've asked for the tattoo source.

Vanilla clothes have the old body reference textures attached. So they need to be converted with Outfit Studio. Or you need to use other clothes (ideally converts from BHUNP). At the moment you need to do it yourself, there's that video (BHUNP to G8) in the beginning to walk you through the steps. 

If the body texture itself looks like that without clothes, then just save and reload. 

Edited by magitsu
2 hours ago, magitsu said:

Vanilla clothes have the old body reference textures attached. So they need to be converted with Outfit Studio. Or you need to use other clothes (ideally converts from BHUNP). At the moment you need to do it yourself, there's that video (BHUNP to G8) in the beginning to walk you through the steps. 

If the body texture itself looks like that without clothes, then just save and reload. 

Much thanks

Ok, here's a small guide to help deciding whether you need to download each and every texture package:

Aisling: slight pink-orange hue (still realistic), probably the least moles, file size 2x compared to rest but not sure whether it can be seen in the quality

Angharad: small stubble from a recent shave "down under", small horizontal scar which has healed in left shoulder, some moles which make the skin look quite realistic

Aya: Dark skin version of what looks quite similar to Angharad, has the usual problems of dark skin vs. Skyrim lighting but if you need a darker skinned char this is probably it

Dalila: No hair or shaving marks in sight, heavy freckle patterns between breasts and neck, hands and legs (likely the most realistic ginger hair person's body) 

Dalila Judy: Tats all over the previous one, e.g. the spider web over left breast (screens here, the 2 first: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/180570-full-genesis-8-body-bhunp-based/?do=findComment&comment=3594827 ), lower quality than the other tat textures, they look more like jpeg quality than svg vectors.

Evie: no pubes or stubble from shaving, leg rear parts show shaving detail but no hair grown back yet, less moles than Angharad, a bit reddish/irritated look for the skin (just shaved or sunburn) 

Lynelle: fair skin, basically no flaws, which imo makes it look unrealistic but it might be an exact match to a virtual doll maker's preference

Medea Tats: Very pale base, sharp looking tattoos, butterfly over butt, contoured line drawing under/between the breasts, garter type two lines + tacky poem on the right leg, full left sleeve woman tat + triangle shape, what might be an illuminati logo on the back of the neck  (3rd picture in the previous link)

Medea Tats Alt: goes for Japanese style tattoos, basically everything down from under the breasts is tattooed + right sleeve, looses the smaller tats for bigger, no tacky poem, top back flowerish looking big (3 bottom pics in the previous link)

Tambrae: Purple base with pink highlights, visual reference: Avatar movie or Liara from Mass Effect, less micro details than in others aka more plasticky 

ZhangXiu: Asian aka yellowish base skin, landing strip pubes

ZhangXiu ALT+TATS:  Asian, but less yellowish, with full body tattoo like in the mod preview pictures, covers even more than Medea Tats alt, tat quality is best or 2nd best

My pick: Angharad

You can also google Genesis 8 + Tambrae (etc.) to see some quick screenshots of the original G8 texture packs.

Edited by magitsu

joyjoy24: G8 BODY BHUNP outfit convertion.nif isn't included in 0.6 like it was in 0.5. So are you supposed to use the femalebody_0 or 1 nifs from meshes\!COR\Body as the BHUNP->G8 outfit conversion reference textures?

Or GENESIS 8 BODY and GENESIS 8 BODY X2 from the Bodyslide zip?

My current guess is that the Genesis 8 Body is the right one for outfit conversion (X2 with more details would be more appropriate for topless). Am I right?

So basically Genesis 8 Body for outfit conversion reference and X2  is just for building the Genesis 8 Body X2 in the bodyslide instead of the 8 Body? 

Edited by magitsu