FULL GENESIS 8 Body (BHUNP Based)

22 hours ago, joyjoy24 said:

No its not compatible with cbbe.. and you can't use HPH with this body, I use the dalila texture pack

Yeah I wasn't asking about high poly head 

I just wanted the head mesh and textures only to use it with cotr without the body and i tried and i definitely need to use the body with it since the neck isn't part of the head mesh but aye keep it up would love to see this grow 

One last thing what enb are you using ?

It looks stunning in the YouTube video

8 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Could I get this to work with a Unique Player mod ? I'd only like my player to have this amount of detail on their body.

You don't need to do anything as the COtR presets (like Breton DZ compared to Breton) are already unique to player.

Edited by magitsu
2 hours ago, iamhereforthemodsonly said:

I think he only covers a few races

They are not race specific. The reason is likely something else. For example if you somehow had one of the early heads, like 0.3 or something used to crash and you weren't supposed to build it in bodyslide even if you could. Current 0.6 should work, at least it does for me.

I know of one source which causes a crash with COtR presets at startup. If you use HDT SMP Wind's version of hdtSMP64.dll, it's known to crash upon entering the Alternate Start's cell. But it works after loading back in and never causes problems after that. So the crash can easily be something that's not directly related to these body textures.

Scars slider otoh does crash the head every time.

Edited by magitsu
1 hour ago, magitsu said:

They are not race specific. The reason is likely something else. For example if you somehow had one of the early heads, like 0.3 or something used to crash and you weren't supposed to build it in bodyslide even if you could. Current 0.6 should work, at least it does for me.

I know of one source which causes a crash with COtR presets at startup. If you use HDT SMP Wind's version of hdtSMP64.dll, it's known to crash upon entering the Alternate Start's cell. But it works after loading back in and never causes problems after that. So the crash can easily be something that's not directly related to these body textures.

Scars slider otoh does crash the head every time.

Yeah i did notice that net script framework says it's hdt smp. 

But I don't have the wind version

Just the nexus one

When i said it was race specific i meant when i switch to Nord i crash while seeing a mismatch colour in the face (brown and white)

And i never knew about bodyslide

46 minutes ago, joyjoy24 said:

thank you for telling about scars sliders, didn't see that 

@iamhereforthemodsonly Just a basic custom silent horisons with the rtgi from reshade, this thing eat like 20fps and still have bad artefacts in the bokeh, but also add some lighting depth, so its bad and good at the same time, like this g8 body ^^

What you did with that enb was magic dude 

I never would have believed until i saw the race menu

I mean it's worth it by the looks of it

48 minutes ago, iamhereforthemodsonly said:

When i said it was race specific i meant when i switch to Nord i crash while seeing a mismatch colour in the face (brown and white)

Interesting. Are you trying to load a preset or just by switching between the races? Old preset could explain the mismatch, though a wrong one could also display the face as green before you'd tweak some head slider. Black/white reminds me more about the mismatched reference body textures of the default outfits.

Can it be some Racemenu ini caching mod? Somehow it feels oddly specific by being just the Nord.

Maybe you should try making some working race, then go somewhere beyond the Alternate start or whatever you are using. Then save, load, and enter the Racemenu through console (showracemenu) and see if you still crash by building the character like you were planning to.

That way you'd at least have cleared the initial cell and already gave time for the mods to load in once to the save.

Edited by magitsu
15 hours ago, magitsu said:

Interesting. Are you trying to load a preset or just by switching between the races? Old preset could explain the mismatch, though a wrong one could also display the face as green before you'd tweak some head slider. Black/white reminds me more about the mismatched reference body textures of the default outfits.

Can it be some Racemenu ini caching mod? Somehow it feels oddly specific by being just the Nord.

Maybe you should try making some working race, then go somewhere beyond the Alternate start or whatever you are using. Then save, load, and enter the Racemenu through console (showracemenu) and see if you still crash by building the character like you were planning to.

That way you'd at least have cleared the initial cell and already gave time for the mods to load in once to the save.

No i wasnt trying to load a preset just switching races

i dont know ?? i never missed around with racemenu ini

i didn't normally start i coced to unownedcell and tried and it was only COTR And genesis body with the rest of it's stuff

11 hours ago, iamhereforthemodsonly said:

No i wasnt trying to load a preset just switching races

Try the rest too so we can figure out whether it's fully broken.

As in make a normal race, then proceed somewhere else than the starting cell, save and load back from the main menu. Then showracemenu and then try to change the race. 

It's still very weird to try to understand how one race (Nord DZ) could get broken. That might mean the bug can't be replicated by anyone else.

If it crashes after you complete the racemenu instead of in it, then it's probably time to disable that HDT SMP and try without. Maybe it works after you make the right race and only enable the physics again after you load into the save.

Edited by magitsu
58 minutes ago, magitsu said:

Try the rest too so we can figure out whether it's fully broken.

As in make a normal race, then proceed somewhere else than the starting cell, save and load back from the main menu. Then showracemenu and then try to change the race. 

It's still very weird to try to understand how one race (Nord DZ) could get broken. That might mean the bug can't be replicated by anyone else.

If it crashes after you complete the racemenu instead of in it, then it's probably time to disable that HDT SMP and try without. Maybe it works after you make the right race and only enable the physics again after you load into the save.

I mean what i noticed is that the textures from g8 in general doesn't cover all the textures in the head (i think that's the folder name) 

I think it covers around 10 out of 30 ?? I am not sure

And i also think is that the head is completely different from the original since it's more human like (the brown part) 

Unlike the original which the white part which felt anime like

I didn't heavily test it since i dropped it when i knew about it's a completely new body and that's the face isn't part of neck/head which is part of the body and ofc since my modlist is built around cbbe

Edited by iamhereforthemodsonly

So you didn't even have a problem, just had a look into the files while your cbbe mods stayed active.

Ok, so it was just a weird rambling about head texture coverage.

It works as a whole package at least. Other possible use cases are user specific.

Edited by magitsu

8 hours ago, magitsu said:

That might mean the bug can't be replicated by anyone else.

I am also getting the crash with Nord DZ race. ? I tried moving to other cells. I also created a new profile with only the essentials. Imma keep testing to find a fix.

6 hours ago, magitsu said:

So you didn't even have a problem, just had a look into the files while your cbbe mods stayed active.

Ok, so it was just a weird rambling about head texture coverage.

It works as a whole package at least. Other possible use cases are user specific.

My cbbe files weren't active at the time and even if they were active they wouldn't overwrite anything since it's a different file structure from the cotr 

Well i did crash with the nord race 

That what started the conversation in the beginning

Well I'm not the only one that have this problem

Have you tried the nord race yourself? and with Which textures

Spoiler

The head meshs is sticking together now, that was just weght painting on the face

The X2 bodyslide was wrong, that was the x1 but I didnt see it until I switch to wireframe mode into bodyslide... 

I think the nord race start with a scar, and the femalemaskgash mesh was fucked up, I fixed that, it cause no more ctd 

Also a new skin is comming, I will maybe update the files today972578649_SkyrimSE2021-12-1301-35-43.png.82aa228cc25f247c17375994d2434814.png1008306062_SkyrimSE2021-12-1304-36-52.png.9e228c99e15a738cd061968efdcaaee1.png963620427_SkyrimSE2021-12-1301-16-34.png.fd32750f6fa10122138213765f47082f.png

Edited by joyjoy24
3 hours ago, magitsu said:

You seem to have the wrong Cor file. It needs to be COR MAIN - UUNP SE Rel 2.2.2 instead of CBBE.

Since everything else is UNP, most importantly this G8 body being a BHUNP convert.

Well it clearly wasn't a body situation and yes that's the unp version i just forgot to change the name 

All in all glad it was fixed and yeah i think it was a scar situation

Edited by iamhereforthemodsonly