How do I enable breast and butt bounce physics for Zex Fusion girl body?

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, addisonw00 said:

Hi I'm having the same problem, could you upload the txt again ??

Thanks

I'm not aware of any text file that fixes this.

If you are using the FusionGirl body, make sure you installed OCBP - Zex version, then load FusionGirl after that, and then load the MTM-3b preset after fusiongirl (choose FG and uncheck collision sphere in MTM installer).  That *should* work.  If it doesn't, then you'll need to provide more info.

• 2 months later...
On 9/13/2022 at 9:13 AM, Sgt. Marge said:

I'm not aware of any text file that fixes this.

If you are using the FusionGirl body, make sure you installed OCBP - Zex version, then load FusionGirl after that, and then load the MTM-3b preset after fusiongirl (choose FG and uncheck collision sphere in MTM installer).  That *should* work.  If it doesn't, then you'll need to provide more info.

How does one stop the constantly vibrating breasts. Set up as you suggested. Are there other mod types that might affect the physics?

• 4 months later...

On 11/15/2022 at 3:45 PM, maddadicusrex said:

How does one stop the constantly vibrating breasts. Set up as you suggested. Are there other mod types that might affect the physics?

Having the vibrating breasts problem! They are close to working but as you said, instead of a steady bounce they seem to be vibrating. 
(Hopefully this comment bumps this!)

On 4/3/2023 at 11:16 PM, Kallus Tacticus said:

Having the vibrating breasts problem! They are close to working but as you said, instead of a steady bounce they seem to be vibrating. 

Also having the same issue, I thought it was something I'd screwed up but now hoping this isn't the case :)

Hopefully you guys find a solution, I'm hoping to get some time over the weekend to have a play around for a solution.

On 4/4/2023 at 12:16 AM, Kallus Tacticus said:

On 4/5/2023 at 8:35 PM, JorvikJess said:

Also having the same issue, I thought it was something I'd screwed up but now hoping this isn't the case :)

Hopefully you guys find a solution, I'm hoping to get some time over the weekend to have a play around for a solution.

If the breasts are constantly bouncing even when the character is at rest, it is due to low FPS. I think it's ideal to have a stable 60 FPS.

On 4/9/2023 at 10:30 PM, poblivion said:

If the breasts are constantly bouncing even when the character is at rest, it is due to low FPS. I think it's ideal to have a stable 60 FPS.

Mines mainly during motion but I will test this theory on my main PC just in case. I've not noticed Any major fps drops. Ill investigate further but not had much time lately.

Thanks for the reply though.

• 11 months later...

Well  over a year later,  but i just wanted  to  weigh in, i am having the same issues with the physics bouncing even at rest, ive removed ENB's, ive installed  countless  fps fixes, i have a pretty decent and recent pc, and my fps counter has me  at a pretty constant 58-60. Ive watched it sit  at 59 for a minute straight in a  small interior cell without moving  and the bouncing still persists.  If anybody out  there comes across this, if not an  FPS issue, what   else  could possibly be causing this problem?

19 hours ago, wandering minstrel said:

Well  over a year later,  but i just wanted  to  weigh in, i am having the same issues with the physics bouncing even at rest, ive removed ENB's, ive installed  countless  fps fixes, i have a pretty decent and recent pc, and my fps counter has me  at a pretty constant 58-60. Ive watched it sit  at 59 for a minute straight in a  small interior cell without moving  and the bouncing still persists.  If anybody out  there comes across this, if not an  FPS issue, what   else  could possibly be causing this problem?

The important thing is to have a stable FPS of at least 50. If the FPS fluctuates it will cause problems in the physics.
I will give an example. Your FPS is between 55-70, you use the FPS limiter so that you do not exceed 60 FPS, but in some areas your FPS drops below 60. So the solution is to set the FPS limiter to 50 FPS.

Under 50 FPS, Physics doesn't work very well.

Specifically, I mean breast physics.