Old changes:

Spoiler

Version 3.0:

• 4 new screens (17 total)

Version 3.0:

Version 2.0:

• 5 new screens (11 total)
  • Some new and old screens now contain followers: Cait, Piper, Curie
  • Fixed skin color for main character female, whore load screen added lip and nails color
  • More correct angle and position of old screens
  • Source bodyslide files now have correct build location

1 hour ago, AWHA2 said:

Now this is something different. Thanks for providing it!

Is there a way to display the player character in the loading screen? That would be even more awesome.

I was able to export Piper face using this guide

dont look on eyes, they failed on exporting so I quickly made them myself

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/572037-character-face-export/#entry5771895

So you can export your face from CK to nif and then to 3dsMax, then to bodyslide and to the game

Spoiler

123.png.e5037824d1d157b4dc9965d3941740b0.png

Edited by Indarello
45 minutes ago, Two Bucks said:

I can’t get it to work. I’ve tried manual and using MO2. I’ve tried it using all the required mods and just the mods for load screens I want. And I can’t figure out this bodyslides aspect. I see them in my outfit studio but no images or anything. 

Check that you have dlc robot. My plugin is active? You dont need bodyslide that is only for someone who want to edit scenes

Edited by Indarello

if you have ideas you can share and probably they will be included in update. 

I plan to implement this ideas for next update, be carefull spoilers!!! 

Spoiler

(text description) - (scene)

1) be carefull with Radiation, it can cause unpredictable mutations - one girl breast enlargment extreme and other girl become futa

2) professional journalist knows that information is not easy to obtain - Piper on knees preparing to suck

3) Piper often has problems with the guards but always knows the way out - Piper with cum on face leaving cage

4) new suspicious agency of hypnosis appeared at diamon city, but since all clients responded only positively, guards did not start investigate this case - girl under hypnosis undressing

5) Curie love dresses, dont forget to share with her if you find it - Curie walking in fluttering dress with a bit revealed private areas

Edited by Indarello
  • 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, UrFaveComrade said:

Do I still need the Fusion Girl mod if I'm using CBBE? If so, do I need to swap to Fusion Girl?

not required to swap to fusion girl, this is just recommendation to have FG textures (see the name of spoiler)

Edited by Indarello
44 minutes ago, Operand said:

Yep, all good, all works.

P.S. Haha.. now I regret having a rig that loads zones in ~0.5 .. 1 seconds as my loading screens are just flashing through.

If you use load accelerator - you can set 30 fps in config instead of 350

First game enter will take some time

• 4 weeks later...

@Indarello , Thanks for the great mod, you said you were taking suggestions? How about the Deathclaw one showing the deathclaw having sex with Nora or Nora Naked surrendering to the Deathclaw? You could do that with a couple of the animal ones :) .

Also just wanted to say I'm a fan of your work, I use your Patch for animations and consider that and now this mod to be must haves in me Loads. Happy New Year!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...