2 hours ago, nIn nIn nIn said:

So, install the mods using MO2. Enable the mods in the left panel but don't enable the esp/esm in the right panel? 

I dont use MO2, but you can delete plugins from archives before installing them

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

In case anyone is wondering - what exactly does one need for these loading screens to work as intended, without any models with a purple (missing) texture; here is what I needed to add in Vortex:

image.png.46e8b00784091d76dc01b62d45284b21.png

Here is what I did:

1. Went to and downloaded all the required files as outlined in the requirements section

2. Unzipped each archive

3. For each, deleted all folders and files except for "Materials" and "Textures" folders

4. Created a new zip/7z file containing these 2 folders directly

5. Then, back in Vortex, chose "Install from file", and then choose this new zip/7z archive file that contains only "Materials" and "Textures"

6. I did so for each of the required mods (as you can see above)

7. Then you can install this mod and make sure it's esp file is activated

Make sure to grab DetroitKara and Faithoutfit from (at first I was missing these): 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Dan _ said:

I want to make my own loading screens, is it very difficult to animate the pose in 3D models for fallout? Even if they are somewhat simple... what programs would you recommend I investigate?

You can do it in old 3ds max or blender with proper plugins each. Import as nif to them, animate and export as any type outfit studio understand, for example obj