[mod] SE Portraits - Patches & Fixes

2 hours ago, Leadaire said:

I have hairless woman. Use SE Human 2, Humanoid + DLC, Calcifire DC and SE/calcifire patch. Same was SE human2/humanoid+dlc with exhibitionist patches. What I need to use/download to work? I mean source of SE from steam and from loverslab and what about load order

2023-01-07_02-43-44.png

The new patches nuked SE Human, there is a patch (Steam Workshop::SE:Human 2 (for 3.5.2+) (steamcommunity.com)) but this mod needs to be retooled for the new version.   I don't know if OP is even active nor able to make the patch. 

I updated the description so it’s clear that this mod is outdated. Please check out SE Restyled - Sharp. @Arcess has done a much better job fixing and improving SE than I could have ever done. I can make some simple patches for Calcifire and VF if thats requested. Will probably do this anyway if I ever get around to completing a play through. 

Edited by SohCahToa
On 1/6/2023 at 10:24 PM, SohCahToa said:

I updated the description so it’s clear that this mod is outdated. Please check out SE Restyled - Sharp. @Arcess has done a much better job fixing and improving SE than I could have ever done. I can make some simple patches for Calcifire and VF if thats requested. Will probably do this anyway if I ever get around to completing a play through. 

FYI, fixing it is simple per Reddit: 

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, xal9k said:

Hey, I don't know if anyone else is getting this issue, but I'm finding when I try to use, I think Calcites and anything else with this patch it makes it impossible to build any modules on star bases? Anyone else having this issue?

Figured it out! If you use not the Directors Cut, but just the base portrait pack, then it works!

• 4 weeks later...