enough to make it work within the AIO package... far as i know, or think i know lol

far as i can tell playing what i did there are similar bugs to the last, the mod doesnt CTD however the questline still has the original continuation/completion bug that comes up now if you skip a certain step (it can be completed however, a while back you couldnt get past a certain point in the quest at all).

those are the differences that i personally noticed... no editing outside of the AIO stuff, since this was the last official release of the mod.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Does that mean the original download in this thread is altered? I am doing a fresh install and if that is the case I don't want to use it. From the posts I gather they had a big blow up about something I don't care about then took all of their stuff away from the site. I never used the AIO package but LoversBitch is still one of my favorite lovers mods even though it was abandoned. If the original was altered by them though to fit their AIO thingy, then most likely it won't work that is the gripe with a lot of the stuff they did things on.

someone can correct me if im wrong but this is the last 'official' release for this mod, it was not really a part of a package outside of the AIO... something to add to the megaload of other lovers mods lol.

edit:

dont worry chase, im sure if it was anything that changed your specific setup then prophour would have gotten permission to make those changes... in other words everything is still intact outside of stability with everything else in the AIO package.

also, didnt someone talk with you briefly about continuing to upgrade the mod?

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Ok thankies a ton cause I was honestly worried for a moment lol Aside from creature rape this is the best thing ever with Lovers but I'm a sicko so... yeah lol

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

LMAO' date=' i think most of the people here would be considered sicko's/perv's/etc. :P

[/quote']

:dodgy: I always think I'm the worst... I should have thought of that XD!!:heart:

Guest Loogie

LMAO' date=' i think most of the people here would be considered sicko's/perv's/etc. :P

[/quote']

:dodgy: I always think I'm the worst... I should have thought of that XD!!:heart:

You could be a real perv and be someone who actually makes this kind of stuff like Chase and I.

I was just wondering since:

1. It's nice when people tell me. But if they don't' date=' that's okay too.

2. If he fixed stuff, I could change the download in the OP to his less-buggy version.

[/quote']

you could head over to hongfire and ask directly...

is he really a he?! lol :D

lol, no problem chace... aversions to hongfire?, aside from some of the weirdos there?

it is pretty easy just to say he lol

edit:

my bad, i thought he had included it... apparently i overlooked that one in the new package prophour is keeping up on hongfire and his/her blog.

so no this is not in the current AIO package... *sniff* so sad, imma miss that mod being in the package.

he said he kept it out just in case you had an issue, more or less, and out of respect for you and your work.

its kind of interesting being a go between here... lol, my own fault this time i suppose.

dont suppose you could give prophour official go-ahead on this mod?... not that he will do anything with it, but maybe someone can talk him into re-up and maybe doing some work on it (if anyone is interested in a updated version besides me, and maybe chase :D) and we can all share the good stuff?!

Hey forgive the lazy question, Dearies.

What is the code to unlock the german shepherd? I love that dog's fur pattern (it's my fave) but I want to console unlock it, as I restart from time to time and get lazy. I know it starts with

set xloversbitchstore. and ends with unlocked to 1

but I've tried .germanshepherd .german_shepherd .germanshepard .shepherd .german shepherd and a bunch of others and it just tells me missing variable. What is this dog's actual name in the file! @.@

Please and thank you, your mod is amazing. Canine bestiality is awesome in this game.

Ok uh...wow. 161 pages of messages. I'm just gonna be quick and precise here. I'm -entirely- new to Oblivion modding, have no idea what I'm doing exactly, and have run into an issue. This particular mod seems to be...broken, for me. In the kennels I failed to assume the position and was never mounted (though the script ran anyway), and after getting on all fours after finishing Maera's quest, I can't get back up. I set the key to Alt, since it seemed to be a good idea due to being close to Ctrl. But...yes.

TL;DR: Set all fours key to alt, no longer works. Animations lock up before they begin resulting in an animationless script.

I'm really sorry for being such a noob, but I believe I'm the only one with this issue and...really don't want to scan each individual post in 161 pages to see if there's a common fix.

Ok uh...wow. 161 pages of messages. I'm just gonna be quick and precise here. I'm -entirely- new to Oblivion modding' date=' have no idea what I'm doing exactly, and have run into an issue. This particular mod seems to be...broken, for me. In the kennels I failed to assume the position and was never mounted (though the script ran anyway), and after getting on all fours after finishing Maera's quest, I can't get back up. I set the key to Alt, since it seemed to be a good idea due to being close to Ctrl. But...yes.

TL;DR: Set all fours key to alt, no longer works. Animations lock up before they begin resulting in an animationless script.

I'm really sorry for being such a noob, but I believe I'm the only one with this issue and...really don't want to scan each individual post in 161 pages to see if there's a common fix.

[/quote']

You likely forgot to install one of the requirements or you have a bad load order. Try reading the OP again for the requirements and an example load order can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

If none of that helps then post your load order along with a summary of your utilities (OBSE version, pluggy version and so on) and a summary of the current problem(s) in the tech support area here: http://www.loverslab.com/Forum-Technical-Support--35

With all due respect to GregAtHit (without whose direction my game would probably not even start...), it might be a good idea to at least skim the previous 161-odd pages of this thread.

TL;DR follows:

I started modding my Oblivion a few months ago, and I quickly found out that there are very few fast answers. As much as the moderators at Lover's Lab are willing to help, you really have to read everything to understand how all the components and modules work together. GregAtHit went above an beyond when it came to getting my game working (even though I was a frustrated, screaming man-bitch), but I still did not understand how everything worked. My game was playable, but I didn't know why. Then I went and broke it. I've managed to completely destroy my game at least four times since I joined Lover's Lab in January. Everytime I DO break it and freak out, LL mods are willing to help me start over - without judgement. Maybe they quietly giggle to themselves , but I wouldn't blame them...

After reading almost every single post on this board (not just this thread - the whole board), I'm still a newbie. Yet now I can tear down Oblivion and restore the game to a functional, working state raelatively quickly. I may still break the damned thing - but I can fix it in a few hours with minimal losses.

Long story short (too late!): By the time you get to Lover's Lab, Oblivion is no longer a Steam download, or a PS3 BluRay / XBox disc. Its no longer a casual RPG. Its now a hobby. Hobbies demand a certain amount of commitment and attention...

There is a LOT of information here. Read everything. Ask for advice - you'll get it. It may take a bit of time, it may come instantly. No-one can do the work for you, though. Ultimately, you have to understand the game (and how mods work) to make it function properly.

I'm not there yer, but I'm getting close.

Hmmm I've recently noticed I can't get canines to mount the PC while in cities or in the wild. I think I used to, but right now I can only get them to mount while in interiors.

Well to keep it simple, I press the key to get in the mount position, the PC does it, and dogs/wolves just ignore me. Now, if I go in an interior, say any house or shop, my companion will promptly mount a few secs after entering the mount position.

Not sure what's wrong, but here's my current load order:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Cobl Main.esm

TamrielTravellers.esm

Kvatch Rebuilt.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

CM Partners.esm

Chanpon.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Crowded Cities 30.esp

Crowded Roads.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Thieves Arsenal.esp

AncientTowers.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Cobl Glue.esp

Cobl Si.esp

Cobl Tweaks.esp

TamrielTravellerAdvscript.esp

TamrielTravellersFactionAll.esp

TamrielTravellers.esp

TamrielTravellersItemsnpc.esp

TamrielTravellersItemsCobl.esp

ShiveringIsleTravellers.esp

ShiveringIsleTravellersFriendlyFactions.esp

Kvatch Rebuilt.esp

GlenvarCastle.esp

Synx.esp

SMChorrol.esp

SMSynx.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DLCfrostcrag.esp

FrostcragRebornCobl.esp

Knights.esp

EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp

EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

CMSuccubusSS&L.esp

xeosp++.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

CTAddPoseDsk(erori)Pose.esp

CTAddPoseDskPose.esp

CTAddPose2ch(Hentai).esp

CTAddPoseChawan.esp

MONSTERGIRL-DEMON HIVE.esp

MONSTERGIRL-ANGELICALLIANCE.esp

MONSTERGIRL-NECROMANCER MOON.esp

MONSTERGIRL - APOCALYPSE.esp

TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversClubCats.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBoxing.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversSetScale.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversCalm.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversSTVictims.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

Teleport Everywhere.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

LTDVampireOverhaul.esp

MidasSpells.esp

Enhanced Grabbing.esp

Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp

UChainBeast.esp

CM Partners.esp

XeniaRace.esp

SuccubusRace.esp

SetBody.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

x117race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

1em_Vilja.esp

1em_Vilja_as_Custom_by_Xtudo.esp

EVE_KhajiitFix.esp

toothman's funny loadscreens.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

zzEstrus.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

VToy.esp

SMVtoyCross.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I've also noticed a few more frequent crashes than I had before, but it's not bothering me much yet since I save often. These CTD are pretty random, sometimes occuring during loading, sometimes right before sex... not sure if they're related to LoversBitch, but the "not able to mount outside" issue seems pretty odd (and makes it hard as hell to complete get mounted by 10 different canines quest).

okay, a few questions and a request.

Is there any way to get the stone wolf? I can get to him with a console cheat, but he doesn't respond to the invitation. (Plus using the door to get back out sends you into a black pit of nothing)

Are there settings, besides the ones for the breeding area, that can adjust the % for knotting. I've had my wolfgirl mounted by the bloodhound so many times but it's still 0 knots.

And the request.

o.o Any idea if this will be ported over to skyrim. Just imagining all the canines with skyrim textures and models gets me blood boiling.