Stone wolf?!

Only with console cheat. Do you use

set xLoversBitchStore.stonewolfunlocked to 1

Then the wolfstatue is in your kennel room next to the hellhound and you can use him like all other dogs and wolfs.

All unlock-codes in script xLoversBitchUnlockCanines

The script is in the esp.open esp with constructionSet or TES4Edit.The codes of the 4 Dogs you can only unlock with console are posted some pages befor.

OK all Quest dogs

set xLoversBitchStore.dogUnlocked to 1

set xLoversBitchStore.wolfUnlocked to 1

set xLoversBitchStore.collieUnlocked to 1

set xLoversBitchStore.muttUnlocked to 1

set xLoversBitchStore.dobermanUnlocked to 1

set xLoversBitchStore.gShepUnlocked to 1

set xLoversBitchStore.bloodhoundUnlocked to 1

set xLoversBitchStore.hellhoundUnlocked to 1

The 4 "extra" dogs

set xLoversBitchStore.tundraWolfUnlocked to 1

set xLoversBitchStore.shadowWolfUnlocked to 1

set xLoversBitchStore.spectralWolfUnlocked to 1

set xLoversBitchStore.stoneWolfUnlocked to 1

Got them all, maybe I should make a bat file. Then whenever I start a new game. XD Since I'm lazy.

currently 'powering up" the spectral dog. Now don't tell me what his ability is/ I can't wait to find out.. if oblivion would only stop freezing up and crashing. =X

I did some digging with the TES4Edit, never used it before,and ran across something nifty!

Ring of KNotting: 20005a3c

Enjoy. ^..~

• 2 weeks later...

I had a small amount of mods working good, added this to get canine penis and to try it out...now I get TONS of "Actor not available to Lovers, they have move or are unavailable" for jsut about every encounter...especially when I go downstairs the first time...nothing happens..

And like I said, even try to have sex with a guard or being stalked..."actor not available"

Current load order:

[spoilers]

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp

Slof's Horses Base.esp

Slof's Extra Horses.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversMB2.esp

[/spoilers]

Guest user29

Has anyone thought about adding onto LB ... or improving it...

go for it? It's not that difficult it just takes time.

When I go to invite a wild dog or one of my dogs, the dog then mounts the player and it and it wont stop until I reload and old save or use the kill command on the dog, but the dogs in breading kennel's work fine can somebody tell me what's wrong.

When I go to invite a wild dog or one of my dogs' date=' the dog then mounts the player and it and it wont stop until I reload and old save or use the kill command on the dog, but the dogs in breading kennel's work fine can somebody tell me what's wrong.

[/quote']

Please read this post to properly request help: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Hint: without seeing your load order it can be very difficult to help you.

My load order

oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

OSM.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversStopCombat.esp

LoversBED.esp

LoverspayBandit.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

LoversAnimObjectPriority.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversIdleAnimaPriority.esp

Minues, go back to that link I gave you earlier and click on the spoiler a working load order. Redo your load order to match. Load order with lovers is critical to make it function properly.

Hint (these two should be your at the very bottom of your load order):

LoversIdleAnimaPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectPriority.esp

The official DLC should be at the top of the esp files too.

Lastly make sure you installed the animations pack by Donkey which is one of the requirements: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=184

Can someone help me? When a dog mounts me there is no ainimation i just stand there and do nothing

Dude, I just pointed out how to ask for help properly a couple of post up from yours. There isn't anyway in the world we can help with without the proper information. Scroll up and read post 1626 and follow the link.

Thanks,

Greg

Guest GingerTom

Can someone help me? When a dog mounts me there is no ainimation i just stand there and do nothing

Dude' date=' I just pointed out who to ask for help properly a couple of post up from yours. There isn't anyway in the world we can help with without the proper information. Scroll up and read post 1626 and follow the link.

Thanks,

Greg

[/quote']

Ah. To have the patience of Job. :D

Guest GingerTom

Yes it is--but it surely isn't me. (I'm not too bad but I have my limits.) You take a licking and just seem to keep on ticking...) :D

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna ask some question !!

About lovers3dorgasm !!

I cant see it works on this mods !!

My female char is orgasm only with npc & lovers creature !!

But it doesn't work with dog !!

Anyone know how to fix the lovers3dorgasm mods ??

Are you sure you have the proper load order?

If your load order is correct then no. I don't know who really made the plugin.

Many of the lovers plugins are made by the guys over in Japan.

Link to the main site: http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7#content_6

• 3 weeks later...

Two questions:

1. How do I manage the cave with the Alpha Wolf? The last time I've played it I only activated GodMode and run through them, but this can't be the "official" way. I think Maera told me to "amuse" the Alpha Wolf or something like that, but how do I do? Crouching must be learned and that's only available after escaping from the cave. Can you help me, I don't want to cheat me through this awesome mod!

Edit: okay, stupid me...I managed it ;)

2. Is there anyone who is working at the mod right now? Because it's great and I think the 164 pages with comments prove it! Here are so many very talented modders - please, can anyone go on working on this AWESOME mod?

Two questions:

1. How do I manage the cave with the Alpha Wolf? The last time I've played it I only activated GodMode and run through them' date=' but this can't be the "official" way. I think Maera told me to "amuse" the Alpha Wolf or something like that, but how do I do? Crouching must be learned and that's only available after escaping from the cave. Can you help me, I don't want to cheat me through this awesome mod!

Edit: okay, stupid me...I managed it ;)

2. Is there anyone who is working at the mod right now? Because it's great and I think the 164 pages with comments prove it! Here are so many very talented modders - please, can anyone go on working on this AWESOME mod?

[/quote']

Your options in the cave are to fight your way through the basic horny wolves.. If you get low on stamina as you go through they may knock you down and mount you, but they will attack again as soon as you get up.

With the alpha wolf the same situation applies, you can fight and kill him, or you can run out your stamina (power attacking, jumping etc) and get low on stamina to let him knock you down and mount you.

The alpha wont attack again after mounting you though.

2. Is there anyone who is working at the mod right now? Because it's great and I think the 164 pages with comments prove it! Here are so many very talented modders - please' date=' can anyone go on working on this AWESOME mod?

[/quote']

Currently there is no one working on this mod or at least we have no word of anybody working on it. It's a shame really. Most modders have moved onto New Vegas and Skyrim.

However there may be hope in the future. We'll just have to wait to find out.