I have a strange problem. One animation keeps persisting something like 7-8 times out of 10. I tried swapping another animation and labeling it the persistent one but the old animation still plays' date=' now with the characters farther apart.

Any ideas?

[/quote']

Are you swapping the inis too?

I have a strange problem. One animation keeps persisting something like 7-8 times out of 10. I tried swapping another animation and labeling it the persistent one but the old animation still plays' date=' now with the characters farther apart.

Any ideas?

[/quote']

Are you swapping the inis too?

swapping the ini will fix the separation issue but this will not fix the same animation cycling.

One thing you can try is to go over and grab Donkey's New and Improved animations pack and pull the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and install it (make a backup of your previous one before overwriting!!!!!!!!). I altered the script so that there should be more variation to the dog positions.

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=184

Makes no difference. When I had this mod installed last year, I did the animation swap and it worked. What I notice is that the longer this mod is running the more it bugs over time.

edit - nothing seems to work. New save, old save, clean save. The same animation persists about half the time. I'm too much of a dullard to get these mods to work. Too many variables.

Thanks to all who helped. :)

• 2 weeks later...

SO' date=' it's not lining up for me. The animal plays, however, the dog is a few feet away humping air.

[/quote']

Then just use the 0-4 and 7-9 keys at the top of your keyboard and line them up. :D

Lovers will save your adjustment in that saved game so you only have to fix that animation one time.

SO' date=' it's not lining up for me. The animal plays, however, the dog is a few feet away humping air.

[/quote']

Then just use the 0-4 and 7-9 keys at the top of your keyboard and line them up. :D

Lovers will save your adjustment in that saved game so you only have to fix that animation one time.

Well it turns out my version was out of date anyway. The link at the directory really should be updated.

• 3 weeks later...

You're welcome. Another trick you can try for 'better fit' is to increase or decrease the scale of a creature or PC/NPC. Open the console using the ~ key and click on one of the dogs (for example) and try entering any variation of the following:

setscale to 1.2

This will make a somewhat bigger dog.

setscale to 0.9

This will make a smaller dog.

I believe 2.0 is the biggest scale you can use. That would be a HUGE dog...but perhaps a proper sized ogre or brown bear.

A bug that crops up on occasion is the 'dog speed bug' where your dog moves in slow motion. Open the console again, click on the dog and type:

setav speed 50

Another bug that happens from time to time is the 'walking dog bug' where your dog walks in place not moving. In the console, click on the dog and type:

update3d

That should sort things out...works on a number of bugs involving animations.

Hi guys.

I was using an old build of this and decided to update it, but now I cant interact with dogs. Notes says

Instead, you must use the new \"invitation\" system, which works with all canines.

I cant see how to do that

edit: ok, nvm, I had to do the quest,. Now the problem is that my dog wont follow me, and doesnt react to an invitation. other dogs willdo.

Hi guys.

I was using an old build of this and decided to update it, but now I cant interact with dogs. Notes says

Instead, you must use the new \"invitation\" system, which works with all canines.

I cant see how to do that

edit: ok, nvm, I had to do the quest,. Now the problem is that my dog wont follow me, and doesnt react to an invitation. other dogs willdo.

Do you have the Dog Bone in your inventory?

They were some where, but not with dog. I don't know how I would have made that mistake. And while i had been waiting for the reply I found out I also have the common in game crach when entering the dog store basement. I vaugly remember a short & jumbled disscusion on a possible fix, but was unable to find it.

Edit: Solved it. I appolagize for my inexperience, & thank you for your help.

I've Never heard of a basement crash. There is the Oblivion quest crash.( A Daedra enslaved you in front of a oblivion gate. game loads the indoor-cell and crash. Solution: take of all clothes before you go near the gate.

The only problem in the LoversBitch basement are the small kennels, so the sex animations didn't play right (dogs are "flying". A wall collision problem). Solution: use a version with bigger kennel rooms (my useless LoversBitch mod or rylasasins LoversBitch .05b.03UO Unofficial Continuation.