ani 1108 doss the same thing to me to' date=' It works some times..Some times it doss not, I got to the pont where i just replace it with some other ani like 1109.

[/quote']I deleted my post because i solved it with overwrite from donkeys anipack it worked but now i have the problem again:( i like the animation damn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel like I am living up to my name here; but I hit a roadblock and I can't seem to continue my character.

Simply' date=' my character is going into lust mode any time she sees a dog; then she gets on all fours and wants to be mounted. Yeah, that's normal.

But I've reached the point where I only needed one more dog to mount the character before I got that pop-up that informs me to go back to Maera. The thing is that this popup appears just as my character is being mounted...and for some reason that makes it so that I can't click on the 'continue' button. And I can't even click on other menus, my instinct being to hit Esc and then panic when I can't even click "exit game." If it waited until after the sex then maybe I'd be fine; but I've come to notice that anything that interrupts sex seems to cause this to happen.

Is there some workaround I can use to get past the popup? Or is there something I can do to make it so that I can click things?

I'm not sure if posting my load order will really help things since this is not a crash or anything catastrophic like that, but I can do that if someone thinks it'll help.

[/quote']

I have been having the same problem- i got around it by using "setstage xloversbitchtraing 7" before getting mounted by the 10th dog - that way, the pop-up occurs while i still have controls. However, I have run into a new problem that this method doesnt solve- if any canine decides to give me their "bitch bone" it pops up a quest update just like the end of the training, meaning I cant actually get the bones as the continue option becomes unselectable. In case it actually helps somehow, here is my load order

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

Chanpon.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

rwr mannequins.esp

Populated Prisons.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

ExnemEyeCandy.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

AdeptSorceress2.esp

BisPainBringer.esp

Dancers clothes.esp

DM-Lingerie.esp

Dress WBBW DMRA+.esp

HGEC_Draconic_Armor.esp

ElvenPrincess.esp

EY_AoD.esp

Full Metal Bikini Mark IV Point Five.esp

GhostArmor.esp

icearmor.esp

IvyArmor_Full.esp

moon.esp

Sinnocence.esp

SG001_BunnyGirl.esp

SwordDancer.esp

Throne Armor.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

BisBarbLthr.esp

Bis_Pom.esp

Diva.esp

Edhildils Seductive Poison Armors.esp

Forbidden.esp

HTBShopInABottle.esp

Lady Style.esp

LustyBretonnianMaid.esp

Priestess_of_Dibella_HGEC.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

R18PN - Leere Armor.esp

R18PN - Mina Armor.esp

Rockh00 Nouhime.esp

Sexy Mandarin Dress.esp

TentacleWitches.esp

Argent Iron Armor.esp

DianoArmor2.esp

Dark_Mistress.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

Adult_BookStore.esp

DMwardropemerged.esp

BridFetishGirl.esp

Naughty_Joana_01.esp

QQuix - Divine Elegance Showroom.esp

SMChorrol.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp

Kosai's Welkynd Armor.esp

VToy.esp

SMVtoyCross.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBiko.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversSTVictims.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

Quest Award Leveling.esp

Quest Award Leveling - Finger of the Mountain.esp

sr_retroactive_health.esp

SetBody.esp

Cazy Hairs.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

x117race.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

eyja.esp

ahtata dremora.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Ring of the Voyeur.esp

MoreWomen ListReplacer.esp

LiteArrows.esp

Samus_ZeroSuit.esp

Valus Valorium.esp

k1_CW7heaven.esp

Takidress.esp

SurCoatArmor.esp

Saint Gladiator.esp

TafasSexyLingerieset02.esp

ANBRedNinja.esp

MTZ_NGE_Plugsuit.esp

Neo's Kasumi and Tina.esp

Necromantrix.esp

Neo's Dunan Datasuit.esp

MTZ_NGE_00REI_Plugsuit.esp

HGEC Latex Ninja Armor V1.1.esp

CrimsonECHcup.esp

ONE PIECE.esp

Apprentice Sorceress.esp

ArchmageSorceress.esp

Armored Princess.esp

AveED.esp

Dominatrix Suit.esp

EmpressRobes.esp

PrisonIrons.esp

Edhildils Doom Bikini Armor.esp

Edhildils Purelust Latex Suits.esp

DMRA - BBB+BButts pack.esp

DMRAdarklightmithrilarmor.esp

SPB E Kunoichi.esp

Sexy Daedric Priestess.esp

HGEC_Golden_Assassin_Armor.esp

SMVtoyImperial.esp

scarycaveAntiHairOppression.esp

I am fully aware that I have a ton of mods (mainly clothing), and that there are conflicts (occasional CTD, generally when loading an area, my habit of frequent saving makes this tolerable), I am just trying to figure out what is preventing me from clicking on the quest updates while on all fours, seeing as the game doesnt give me time to come out of all fours before giving me the quest update. If nothing else, I would appreciate a walkthrough of how to use the CK to work around the issue. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

Try putting these at the very bottom in this order...

LoversBitch.esp

Also' date=' you might try running a utility like Land Magic or TES4LODGen which can tell you if you have any slave esps before master esps.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/30519

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/15781

[/quote']

That was the first thing i tried, sadly didn't work, and I used the TES4edit program to check for conflicts and improper esp ordering- no such luck.

You need to disable: LoversSTVictims.esp

That mod is NOT compatible with Bravil Underground. Bravil UG is the upgrade to the lovers victims mod.

Also you need to move all of those clothing\armor mods up to be just under your UOP patches. Having them at the bottom of your load order just begs for conflicts.

Drop your lovers files and your bashed patch to the bottom and try setting up your lovers load order to match this one (click the spoiler): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

DogonPorch was close, however the Idle and Objects need to be switched around:

I know it is probably not something you want to hear but merging some of those clothing\armor mods to pair down your load order really would benefit you.

You need to disable: LoversSTVictims.esp

That mod is NOT compatible with Bravil Underground. Bravil UG is the upgrade to the lovers victims mod.

Also you need to move all of those clothing\armor mods up to be just under your UOP patches. Having them at the bottom of your load order just begs for conflicts.

While it did not solve the issue at hand (namely, the game refusing to respond to mouse key inputs while on all fours, making the quest update pop-up boxes unclosable as they are only operable via mouse key inputs), following your advice to the best of my ability did seem to solve some of the other issues I was facing, so I am very grateful all the same. Thanks!

That being said, there were a couple questions I had: I noticed some of the lovers plug-ins I have (namely lovershooker, loversbiko, loverslight, lovershidemenus, and loverssoundvolumedown) do not appear on the master list: does it not matter where they go so long as they are placed after the esps/esms they are slaved to in that instance? Secondly, when you say "merge" the clothing mods, I assume you mean add them to the bash patch via Wrye Bash (if not, please correct me)- Wrye Bash refuses to merge them, and I the only thing I saw that looked like an option to force the issue was right-clicking on the esps in question and selecting the "mark mergeable" option, which only opened up a chrome tab explaining that each esp in question was unmergeable for varying reasons. Is there a way around this?

Apologies for being difficult and again, thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Just to keep a record, here is my new load order

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Chanpon.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

rwr mannequins.esp

Populated Prisons.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

ExnemEyeCandy.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

AdeptSorceress2.esp

BisPainBringer.esp

Dancers clothes.esp

DM-Lingerie.esp

Dress WBBW DMRA+.esp

HGEC_Draconic_Armor.esp

ElvenPrincess.esp

EY_AoD.esp

GhostArmor.esp

icearmor.esp

IvyArmor_Full.esp

moon.esp

Sinnocence.esp

SG001_BunnyGirl.esp

SwordDancer.esp

Throne Armor.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

BisBarbLthr.esp

Bis_Pom.esp

Diva.esp

Edhildils Seductive Poison Armors.esp

Forbidden.esp

HTBShopInABottle.esp

Lady Style.esp

LustyBretonnianMaid.esp

Priestess_of_Dibella_HGEC.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

R18PN - Leere Armor.esp

R18PN - Mina Armor.esp

Rockh00 Nouhime.esp

Sexy Mandarin Dress.esp

TentacleWitches.esp

Argent Iron Armor.esp

DianoArmor2.esp

Dark_Mistress.esp

Adult_BookStore.esp

DMwardropemerged.esp

BridFetishGirl.esp

Naughty_Joana_01.esp

QQuix - Divine Elegance Showroom.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

Kosai's Welkynd Armor.esp

Quest Award Leveling.esp

Quest Award Leveling - Finger of the Mountain.esp

sr_retroactive_health.esp

dyseso_Light_Ingred.esp

dyseso_Light_Ingred_Appar.esp

Cazy Hairs.esp

ahtata dremora.esp

Ring of the Voyeur.esp

MoreWomen ListReplacer.esp

Samus_ZeroSuit.esp

Valus Valorium.esp

k1_CW7heaven.esp

Takidress.esp

SurCoatArmor.esp

Saint Gladiator.esp

TafasSexyLingerieset02.esp

ANBRedNinja.esp

MTZ_NGE_Plugsuit.esp

Neo's Kasumi and Tina.esp

Necromantrix.esp

Neo's Dunan Datasuit.esp

MTZ_NGE_00REI_Plugsuit.esp

HGEC Latex Ninja Armor V1.1.esp

CrimsonECHcup.esp

ONE PIECE.esp

Apprentice Sorceress.esp

ArchmageSorceress.esp

Armored Princess.esp

AveED.esp

Dominatrix Suit.esp

EmpressRobes.esp

Edhildils Doom Bikini Armor.esp

Edhildils Purelust Latex Suits.esp

DMRA - BBB+BButts pack.esp

DMRAdarklightmithrilarmor.esp

SPB E Kunoichi.esp

Sexy Daedric Priestess.esp

HGEC_Golden_Assassin_Armor.esp

eyja.esp

SMChorrol.esp

VToy.esp

SMVtoyCross.esp

SMVtoyImperial.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversBiko.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

SetBody.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

x117race.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Arimius,

Your load order looks pretty good to me. To gain your mouse control back try hitting the escape key and see if you can then move your mouse.

Sarnaath is correct, when I said merge, I meant via Tes4gecko. I apologize, I should have been more clear.

Armor plugins like:

GhostArmor.esp

icearmor.esp

IvyArmor_Full.esp

SG001_BunnyGirl.esp

SwordDancer.esp

Throne Armor.esp

BisBarbLthr.esp

Are prime canidates (you have many others as well) to merge via Gecko. This will cut down your esp slots greatly which can help keep your game stable.

Does anyone know how to stop a dog from being knotted, I get issues when lovers bitch is enabled with other mods such as LoversBlackmail and LoversPlayerSlaveExtended, basically when the player is getting raped by a dog, she can often get knotted (even if Rena has not been spoken to) which causes the dog that becomes knotted to attack any other animal that may be in the same area (part of the same scene). Only way I have got rid of this currently is disabling loversbitch. Will it be fine in my save to just disable loversbitch esp at the relevant times and enable it when I want to use it?

Does anyone know how to stop a dog from being knotted' date=' I get issues when lovers bitch is enabled with other mods such as LoversBlackmail and LoversPlayerSlaveExtended, basically when the player is getting raped by a dog, she can often get knotted (even if Rena has not been spoken to) which causes the dog that becomes knotted to attack any other animal that may be in the same area (part of the same scene). Only way I have got rid of this currently is disabling loversbitch. Will it be fine in my save to just disable loversbitch esp at the relevant times and enable it when I want to use it?

[/quote']

When you disable lovers bitch you will have to start the questline over. If that doesn't bother you thing sure.

Does anyone know how to stop a dog from being knotted' date=' I get issues when lovers bitch is enabled with other mods such as LoversBlackmail and LoversPlayerSlaveExtended, basically when the player is getting raped by a dog, she can often get knotted (even if Rena has not been spoken to) which causes the dog that becomes knotted to attack any other animal that may be in the same area (part of the same scene). Only way I have got rid of this currently is disabling loversbitch. Will it be fine in my save to just disable loversbitch esp at the relevant times and enable it when I want to use it?

[/quote']

Go to Rena's dog shop, buy one of the first dogs. Take the dog out of the kennel (which will give you the dog's bitch bone) and command the dog to stay. The dog won't follow you and being knotted with other dogs won't give you their bitch bone and should not result in the behavior you describe. I've had the aggression issue you describe (but the attack was on following slaves not other animals) and keeping a bitch bone in inventory seems to have prevented the problem.

There's also an option in the LoversBitch Settings (the bag on the counter in Rena's store) to disable wild companions. I'm not really sure what that is, but I keep it disabled hoping that will prevent getting a bitch bone when knotted by wild/city dogs. I should test that out someday. edit: it doesn't do that, unfortunately. At least not with city dogs.

Arimius' date='

Your load order looks pretty good to me. To gain your mouse control back try hitting the escape key and see if you can then move your mouse.

Sarnaath is correct, when I said merge, I meant via Tes4gecko. I apologize, I should have been more clear.

[/quote']

Ok, downloaded gecko and am now experimenting with which ones take well to being merged, thanks for the info both of you!

To clarify on the mouse- I can move it just fine, the game just refuses to acknowledge me clicking the mouse buttons until i press the button to stop walking on all fours. With dialogue, the pause menu, etc. this isnt a problem- I can use the arrow keys and enter to select the options i need. Unfortunately, the arrow keys do not work on the quest update boxes that pop-up, and one pops up whenever a canine decides to give me his bone and become a follower canine. Since this occurs before I regain control of my character, I do not have an opportunity to toggle all fours mode off, thus leaving me stuck without a way to close the pop-up and the game refusing to let me continue until it is closed. For the main loversbitch training quest line i solved the problem using the "setstage" console command, but the only thing I have been able to do for issue with the bone is either A) not go on all fours, which somewhat defeats the purpose of the mod, or B) save before every canine encounter, and reload if the pop-up is triggered, which limits the usefulness of the mod. Hope this is a little clearer.

Your mouse issue is very odd. I don't have any trouble with using the mouse when on all fours. I can initiate dialog and have no problems with the quest updates about getting bitch bones. I was wondering if perhaps binding another key would help (thinking that perhaps the key you chose is bound to something else too that brings up a menu), but I couldn't find how to rebind the "mount me" key short of making a clean save and starting LoversBitch over. You can also try moving LoversBitch lower in your load order. I have it below Bravil Underground, but you can also put it below the Bashed Patch.

edit: finally found how to change the key: "If you would like to change the key later, hold Shift and the key you selected to bring up the menu." - from the mod itself.

Your mouse issue is very odd. I don't have any trouble with using the mouse when on all fours. I can initiate dialog and have no problems with the quest updates about getting bitch bones. I was wondering if perhaps binding another key would help (thinking that perhaps the key you chose is bound to something else too that brings up a menu)

Isn't it though? I have tried in on several different keys (currently bound to the delete key (key 211 according to oblivion), get the issue with every key i try. That's why i was wondering if it was somehow interference with another mod, but I have found no proof of any such interference...

• 2 weeks later...

I know this maybe late but when i speak to rena i get stuck in a infinite loop with her talking to me and i can't ecsape unless i task manager.

My orders are

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PSK.esm

Lovers with PSK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversCreature.esp

ren_beautypack_Full.esp

Ren_beautypack_onlyhairs.esp

xeoex.esp