i wondering is this mod will be update again??

Seriously? Look at the post above yours for the answer.

Or better yet, the big message in orange with asterixes in the OP that says that this plugin is discontinued. We should do what hongfire does where each page in any thread shows the original post at the top of the page. As well as make the message even larger.

Or better yet' date=' the big message in orange with asterixes in the OP that says that this plugin is discontinued. We should do what hongfire does where each page in any thread shows the original post at the top of the page. As well as make the message even larger.

[/quote']

Nope. Just something else folks would ignore.....:s

I downloaded V0.5B' date=' unfortunately the meshes used inside the "Trapped in Oblivion" quest such as xBitchdoor etc., I believe it's called, are missing. If anyone would be so kind or if it has been posted before, can someone just point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Did you download and install lovers creature and the new animation pack? Do you also have shivering isles?

The game keeps switching me to the submit mode, even when I don't press the button. It also pushes me into third-person mode. (My submit button is set to V.)

There's also a problem where I can be crawling or walking, and I press the submit button, and I have to stop moving, then start again to switch modes.

If it helps, here's my load order:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

RealisticLeveling.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversDRader.esp

Vtoy.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

Slof's Better Bodies.esp

BottomlessBandits.esp

Gems of rebuilding.esp

Streamline 2.1.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

Slof's Amazon Armour.esp

EY_Queens Armory.esp

NoEncumberance.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Slof's Oblivion Pillow Book.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Edit: Well I feel like an idiot. I somehow mapped my "Submit" key to "w", not "v". So every time I walked forward, I also pressed the submit key!

I downloaded V0.5B' date=' unfortunately the meshes used inside the "Trapped in Oblivion" quest such as xBitchdoor etc., I believe it's called, are missing. If anyone would be so kind or if it has been posted before, can someone just point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Did you download and install lovers creature and the new animation pack? Do you also have shivering isles?

I did and yep. Though it doesn't hurt to try downloading again. Thing is I had it ages ago perfectly, but then I re-installed Oblivion whilst still a noob at adding mods, I had crashed it. I deleted all my mods stupidly and now am going around looking again.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

I did and yep. Though it doesn't hurt to try downloading again. Thing is I had it ages ago perfectly, but then I re-installed Oblivion whilst still a noob at adding mods, I had crashed it. I deleted all my mods stupidly and now am going around looking again.

If it's only you experiencing this then something probably went wrong when you downloaded the mod or installed it. I suggest re-downloading the mod and then take any meshes/textures/etc from the new download and plopping them into your data folder.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

If it's only you experiencing this then something probably went wrong when you downloaded the mod or installed it. I suggest re-downloading the mod and then take any meshes/textures/etc from the new download and plopping them into your data folder.

Just did and they were the exact same meshes and textures I had. If I can rephrase my question it would be that I am missing the meshes and textures used in the "Trapped in Oblivion" quest. I'm pretty sure that is also the main problem all the other people are having, and am not sue if it was addressed in any previous post. I wish to have those textures and meshes and see if they are indeed the problem.

Again, thanks in advance.

Just did and they were the exact same meshes and textures I had. If I can rephrase my question it would be that I am missing the meshes and textures used in the "Trapped in Oblivion" quest. I'm pretty sure that is also the main problem all the other people are having' date=' and am not sue if it was addressed in any previous post. I wish to have those textures and meshes and see if they are indeed the problem.

Again, thanks in advance.[/quote']

You are missing those meshes because they are usually inside "Oblivion - Meshes.bsa".

Didn't see in the FAQ.

With playing as a male character' date=' can you make a companion and a dog have sex?

[/quote']

You could use loversTachicat2.

Bravilunderground, joburg (use the NPC spell to "punish the companion when the dog is near) are other plugins that you can use to force actors to have sex.

Just did and they were the exact same meshes and textures I had. If I can rephrase my question it would be that I am missing the meshes and textures used in the "Trapped in Oblivion" quest. I'm pretty sure that is also the main problem all the other people are having' date=' and am not sue if it was addressed in any previous post. I wish to have those textures and meshes and see if they are indeed the problem.

Again, thanks in advance.[/quote']

You are missing those meshes because they are usually inside "Oblivion - Meshes.bsa".

I feel stupid now... Thanks kind sir!

Drpep: LoversBitch is in the proper position in your load order' date=' and you don't have any possible mod conflicts?

[/quote']

Yes it's at the very bottom as suggested, and I found out that loversbitch works with other animals, just for some reason not wolves. I haven't tested extensively so there could be other animals but so far wolves are the only that cause a crash.

Does OOO cause a conflict with this because that is the only non lovers mod I have installed.

I've had no troubles with this mod but something of a minor annoyance keeps happening.

Every time I press the key to enter the "crawl" position, my characters scale changes to a larger size. I'm using the x117 race and was wondering whether this was a function of the mod, or just a problem brought on by the race itself. The same resize problem seems to happen upon loading a save as well.

If its this mod that changes scale is there a way to possibly stop that function? Otherwise if anyone knows why the resizing occurs with x117, then any help would be appreciated.

I've had no troubles with this mod but something of a minor annoyance keeps happening.

Every time I press the key to enter the "crawl" position' date=' my characters scale changes to a larger size. I'm using the x117 race and was wondering whether this was a function of the mod, or just a problem brought on by the race itself. The same resize problem seems to happen upon loading a save as well.

If its this mod that changes scale is there a way to possibly stop that function? Otherwise if anyone knows why the resizing occurs with x117, then any help would be appreciated.

[/quote']

I assume that this is caused because the meshes and animations were created with the default character height in mind. You would have to make edits to the meshes themselves to solve this (my knowledge on that ends here).

One possible place holder solution is to go into console and try to change your character's size while in that animation with the setscale command. However I'm not 100% certain that this will work.

Hope this helps.

Count certainly gave me a speech option for Party Entertainment on a later visit. Asked if I wanted to provide it again.

That part was never done' date=' Stoped working on it after that.

[/quote']

Oh but you can still te-attend further parties.:heart: Just agree to perform again and then, asides from some different dialogue, things mostly go like the first time.