Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

2 hours ago, glittersora said:

The miu's swimsuit needs extra work so i am releasing this yri's swimsuit fix first.

fixed texture misplacement and belly seam.

H_YRI_V.gmpk 20.58 MB · 117 downloads

Awesome job - you managed to make the seam almost completely gone.

One little thing I noticed is that her bellybutton draws a lot of attention compared to before since it's so dark now, which looks kinda 'put-on' while before it was rather subtle/merging (no pressure btw pls - just wanted to let go of my very first thought that came into my mind - sorry if I appear nitpicky).

Left before - right after77969508_Ebene1.thumb.png.bde0e674ec0aa6274ba299ab051ced85.png

Edited by silver324
3 hours ago, silver324 said:

Awesome job - you managed to make the seam almost completely gone.

One little thing I noticed is that her bellybutton draws a lot of attention compared to before since it's so dark now, which looks kinda 'put-on' while before it was rather subtle/merging (no pressure btw pls - just wanted to let go of my very first thought that came into my mind - sorry if I appear nitpicky).

Left before - right after77969508_Ebene1.thumb.png.bde0e674ec0aa6274ba299ab051ced85.png

Thing is... i think this outfit would benefit a lot without the white skirt part, maybe is not too hard to make it invisible 

Liza costume without coat ver.2

YURU_Ryza_A and YURU_Ryza_B uploaded last time are combined into one.

Press the 1 key to switch the presence or absence of accessories.

I also closed the gap in my back.

If you used YURU_Ryza_A or YURU_Ryza_B last time, please delete it before using it.

20211109071807_1.jpg.2066e36b11da40593c98b8b59818762f.jpg20211109071751_1.jpg.0115a10d61a0007d27f22cb356d5fa2b.jpg

YURU_Ryza ver2.rar

6 hours ago, omg said:

I edit YURI's Goth Ensemble texture and repack it with Musotool back to gmpk file

but game would shut down when I choose this costume

maybe the texture with alpha channel can't be edit?

Can use musou tool to repack g1t, but for the game not to crash the hex value at offset 14 must be changed manually to 0A before repacking into gmpk.

image.png.53ed1e35b76d560e2e0e4e9c492e1730.png

7 hours ago, qwerty0123654 said:

Amazing work, much appreciated for the fixes. I found 2 new issues and if those are fixed then it's as good as perfect with the original Wii U version. I guess you'd rather work on Miu's fix first though as that's what the others want fixed immediately. I'll list them here anyway if you decide to fix it.

See-through skirt has a weird line that becomes obviously in certain lighting situations only while DRY. When wet issues goes away.

20211108115332_1.jpg.6238a48fc5ba2c2ef958a28ed356e368.jpg20211108115859_1.jpg.bb16caa8fe08e73b09813894a9dd54f6.jpg

Your previous version didn't have this

20211108120047_1.jpg.2fb7dbeb450c3dc4844fe56d842b7ab7.jpg

The second is that, now, bikini seams are misplaced when WET. You totally fixed it when dry.20211108115507_1.jpg.28cd58dbc4edc3e8c330f1ce5ed4a4fd.jpg

Are wet and dry textures separate? It would probably be simpler if they were. 1 issue on dry and 1 for wet. If they're merged then it is probably more difficult.

Again, only if you want to. Good luck on Miu's.

Oh, im sorry, i have unpacked more costumes and i think i finally know how this game handles normal maps. God i hate this black box thing , why dont they just make the wet and dry textures separate, now they are merged and you have to guess how the game handles it.

edit:looks like moderchan had this issue fixed both dry and wet. he knows the game far better than me, but im still going to fix this if he havent release the mod then.

Edited by glittersora
23 minutes ago, glittersora said:

Oh, im sorry, i have unpacked more costumes and i think i finally know how this game handles normal maps. God i hate this black box thing , why dont they just make the wet and dry textures separate, now they are merged and you have to guess how the game handles it.

edit:looks like moderchan had this issue fixed both dry and wet. he knows the game far better than me, but im still going to fix this if he havent release the mod then.

keep a good work mate and thanks for the mod

2 hours ago, Elusivo said:

Can use musou tool to repack g1t, but for the game not to crash the hex value at offset 14 must be changed manually to 0A before repacking into gmpk.

image.png.53ed1e35b76d560e2e0e4e9c492e1730.png

And for those interested in knowing why, that's because the 32-bit value at offset 14 sets the platform for the game, therefore it must be set to 0x0000000A (Little-Endian) for textures that you are planning to use with a game running on PC. You can find a list of known platforms here.

Note that you could also use gust_g1t.exe and edit the platform in the g1t.json file that's created during extraction, before repacking, if you don't want to manually hex edit files...

Edited by VitaSmith
missing word
13 hours ago, glittersora said:

He hasn't started working on Miu yet so you're a few steps forward from him from what I see

Edited by slhdono
On 11/7/2021 at 12:38 AM, ficco said:

How to make g1m tools work for this game's g1m.

1. Follow parapara's guide on editing the hex file. FM1G5300 -> FM1G9200, then you can export and import new meshes. Make sure you have a copy of the original file, you will need it later.

2. After you import new meshes, you'll need to edit the header back, FM1G9200 -> FM1G5300. Also, the g1m tool may delete some 00 bytes, you will need to add the 00s back until the "SM1G2300" thing is pushed back to its original position(usually 1b0).

3. Then you can use tiammuxia's tool to pack your g1m and g1t back to gmpk.

It should work, I tried with some dummy mesh replacement (edited a few vertices and import it back). But I'm a noob for blender, so I haven't been able to make a mod yet. 

Another note: Sometimes you edit one ib/vb may affect another. e.g. you only edited 1.vb/ib (and only import your 1.vb/ib to g1m), but in the game you may see the mesh 2.vb/ib are messed up. in such case, you need to import 2.vb/ib to blender and export it, then import it to g1m, too (no need to edit it). I am not sure why, I guess the otherwise g1m importer will fail to recalculate the vertex offset.

Edited by ficco
26 minutes ago, ficco said:

Another note: Sometimes you edit one ib/vb may affect another. e.g. you only edited 1.vb/ib (and only import your 1.vb/ib to g1m), but in the game you may see the mesh 2.vb/ib are messed up. in such case, you need to import 2.vb/ib to blender and export it, then import it to g1m, too (no need to edit it). I don't know why, I guess the 3dmigoto blender script needs to recalculate the vgmap or something.

" you will need to add the 00s back until the "SM1G2300" thing is pushed back to its original position(usually 1b0)." how to do that?

Guys, here is a bad news, i cant get the textures to work on both dry and wet, if you have unpacked any costume you probably know this game put dry, wet and dirty textures side by side, when get wet the UV will "offset" a little bit to match the new wet texture, and if i line up dry texture correctly the wet texture will be incorrect, if i line up wet texture correctly the dry texture will break. so the problem must be on the "offset" part, not only textures, koei didnt even finish the model.  and unfortunately we dont know any tools or methods to edit this part. so i think i have to give up.

But there is a good news, someone sent me the alpha version of moderchan's fix, and i had unpacked his work, found out it is just built different, the "head" we edited is completely different in his model, and he didnt even pushed "SM1G2300" to line 1b0, so i think he must have the tools we dont know, and he can edit this "offset" value to get the swimsuit to work on both dry and wet. so you guys can wait for his mod.

3 hours ago, glittersora said:

Guys, here is a bad news, i cant get the textures to work on both dry and wet, if you have unpacked any costume you probably know this game put dry, wet and dirty textures side by side, when get wet the UV will "offset" a little bit to match the new wet texture, and if i line up dry texture correctly the wet texture will be incorrect, if i line up wet texture correctly the dry texture will break. so the problem must be on the "offset" part, not only textures, koei didnt even finish the model.  and unfortunately we dont know any tools or methods to edit this part. so i think i have to give up.

But there is a good news, someone sent me the alpha version of moderchan's fix, and i had unpacked his work, found out it is just built different, the "head" we edited is completely different in his model, and he didnt even pushed "SM1G2300" to line 1b0, so i think he must have the tools we dont know, and he can edit this "offset" value to get the swimsuit to work on both dry and wet. so you guys can wait for his mod.

Could you please release your alpha version of Miu too

12 hours ago, glittersora said:

By "incorrect" you mean just the seams we saw on Yuri's outfit or completely broken like the Miu's outfit we currently have?