Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

22 hours ago, homuraryo said:

you're welcome,i to trouble you ,default costume no change,the skirt comes on

sorry for bothering

友人に全衣装開放済みのセーブデータをお借りし、スワップ無しで学生服を選択した場合、プレビューではスカートが外れているがゲーム内では残っている事が確認できました。

学生服の衣装はH_YRI_GとH_YRI_Oの2つのデータが存在していた事に気づいた。
※私はH_YRI_OのデータをH_YRI_Aに置き換えて確認していたので気付かなかった。

このver.2ではH_YRI_GとH_YRI_Oの両方のスカートを外すようにしたので、試してみて下さい;

※スカートを完全に削除し、シャツの裾を少し伸ばし、お尻も編集して空洞の身体が見えにくい様に追加してあります。

When I borrowed the save data of all the costumes released from my friend and selected the school uniform without swapping, I was able to confirm that the skirt was removed in the preview but remained in the game.

I noticed that there were two data for school uniform costumes, H_YRI_G and H_YRI_O.
* I did not notice because I was checking by replacing the data of H_YRI_O with H_YRI_A.

In this ver.2, I tried to remove both H_YRI_G and H_YRI_O skirts, so please try it;

* The skirt has been completely removed, the hem of the shirt has been slightly extended, and the butt has been edited to make it difficult to see the hollow body.

当我借用了我朋友发布的所有服装的保存数据并在没有交换的情况下选择了校服时,我能够确认裙子在预览中被移除但在游戏中仍然存在。

我注意到校服服装有两个数据,H_YRI_G 和 H_YRI_O。
* 我没有注意到,因为我是通过用 H_YRI_A 替换 H_YRI_O 的数据来检查的。

在这个ver.2中,我尝试去除H_YRI_G和H_YRI_O裙子,所以请尝试一下;

* 裙子被完全去除,衬衫下摆略微加长,臀部经过编辑,很难看到镂空的身体。

20211112202229_1.jpg.b89a785eb3cfbfcb1f2593801b25305a.jpg20211112203227_1.jpg.515113b28271a4bc8fa6c67a7701a801.jpg

H_YRI_O_No_skirt_ver2.rar

17 hours ago, parapara said:

友人に全衣装開放済みのセーブデータをお借りし、スワップ無しで学生服を選択した場合、プレビューではスカートが外れているがゲーム内では残っている事が確認できました。

学生服の衣装はH_YRI_GとH_YRI_Oの2つのデータが存在していた事に気づいた。
※私はH_YRI_OのデータをH_YRI_Aに置き換えて確認していたので気付かなかった。

このver.2ではH_YRI_GとH_YRI_Oの両方のスカートを外すようにしたので、試してみて下さい;

※スカートを完全に削除し、シャツの裾を少し伸ばし、お尻も編集して空洞の身体が見えにくい様に追加してあります。

When I borrowed the save data of all the costumes released from my friend and selected the school uniform without swapping, I was able to confirm that the skirt was removed in the preview but remained in the game.

I noticed that there were two data for school uniform costumes, H_YRI_G and H_YRI_O.
* I did not notice because I was checking by replacing the data of H_YRI_O with H_YRI_A.

In this ver.2, I tried to remove both H_YRI_G and H_YRI_O skirts, so please try it;

* The skirt has been completely removed, the hem of the shirt has been slightly extended, and the butt has been edited to make it difficult to see the hollow body.

当我借用了我朋友发布的所有服装的保存数据并在没有交换的情况下选择了校服时,我能够确认裙子在预览中被移除但在游戏中仍然存在。

我注意到校服服装有两个数据,H_YRI_G 和 H_YRI_O。
* 我没有注意到,因为我是通过用 H_YRI_A 替换 H_YRI_O 的数据来检查的。

在这个ver.2中,我尝试去除H_YRI_G和H_YRI_O裙子,所以请尝试一下;

* 裙子被完全去除,衬衫下摆略微加长,臀部经过编辑,很难看到镂空的身体。

20211112202229_1.jpg.b89a785eb3cfbfcb1f2593801b25305a.jpg20211112203227_1.jpg.515113b28271a4bc8fa6c67a7701a801.jpg

H_YRI_O_No_skirt_ver2.rar 179.23 kB · 151 downloads

thank you so much for you help

56 minutes ago, wahahahad said:

Yes I have installed 3dfix doa

MODの動作には対応したd3d.iniが必要です。
3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacationに標準で付属しているd3d.iniでは動作しないはずです。

編集されたd3d.iniを3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacationに標準で付属しているd3d.iniで上書きしている可能性はないですか?

moderchan@ATのHisoka_Cos_1に入っているd3d.iniか、バレットガールズやフェアリーテイル用に作成されたd3d.iniを使って下さい。
※moderchan@ATのd3d.iniはMOD使用に特化している内容のため、他のd3d.iniのようにテクスチャーやib+vb情報の抽出MODが動作しない場合が多いですけど・・・

私はバレットガールズ ファンタジアで作成されたd3d.iniを使用していますが、moderchan@ATのHisoka_Cos_1は動作しています。

全ての方が3DMigotoのMODが動作しないのであれば根本的な問題がありますが、多くの方が説明通りに使用して問題なく使用できているので、問題は導入方法を間違っていると思います。

私の所にも質問が何回もありました。
フォーラムに載せた以上の手順も説明しましたが、言葉の壁のせいか上手く伝わらないようです。

私は多くの方が平等にコンテンツを楽しめる事を願っていますが、「動かない」「使えない」しか言われても、私はエスパーではないので何が悪いのか分かりようがない。

上手く動作しない場合、結果の画像を掲載するよりも、何処に何を配置した画像を掲載して頂かないと誰もフォローが出来ないと思います;

The corresponding d3d.ini is required for MOD operation.
It should not work with d3d.ini, which comes standard with 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation.

Is it possible that the edited d3d.ini is overwritten with the d3d.ini that comes standard with 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation?

Please use d3d.ini in Hisoka_Cos_1 of moderchan@AT or d3d.ini created for Bullet Girls and Fairy Tail.
* Since d3d.ini of modernchan@AT is specialized for using MOD, there are many cases where the extraction MOD of texture and ib + vb information does not work like other d3d.ini ...

I'm using d3d.ini created by Bullet Girls Phantasia, but moderna @ AT's Hisoka_Cos_1 is working.

If everyone doesn't get the 3DMigoto mod, there's a fundamental problem, but I think the problem is the wrong way to install it, as many people are using it as described and working fine. ..

I also had many questions.
I've explained the above steps in the forum, but it doesn't seem to work because of the language barrier.

I hope many people can enjoy the content equally, but even if they say "it doesn't work" or "it can't be used", I'm not an Esper, so I can't understand what's wrong.

If it doesn't work, I don't think anyone can follow you unless you post the image where and what you placed, rather than posting the resulting image;

MOD操作需要相应的d3d.ini。
它不应该与 d3d.ini 一起使用,它是 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation 的标准配置。

编辑过的 d3d.ini 是否有可能被 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation 标配的 d3d.ini 覆盖?

请使用moderchan@AT的Hisoka_Cos_1中的d3d.ini或为子弹女孩和妖精的尾巴创建的d3d.ini。
* 由于modernchan@AT的d3d.ini是专门用来使用MOD的,所以很多情况下纹理和ib+vb信息的提取MOD并不像其他d3d.ini那样工作...

我正在使用由 Bullet Girls Phantasia 创建的 d3d.ini,但 Moderna @ AT 的 Hisoka_Cos_1 正在工作。

如果每个人都没有获得 3D Goto mod,则存在一个根本问题,但我认为问题在于安装方式错误,因为很多人都按照描述使用它并且工作正常。..

我也有很多问题。
上面的步骤我已经在论坛里解释过了,但是因为语言不通好像不行。

我希望很多人都能平等地享受内容,但即使他们说“它不起作用”或“它无法使用”,我不是Esper,所以我无法理解这是什么问题。

如果它不起作用,我不认为任何人都可以关注您,除非您将图像发布在您放置的位置和内容,而不是发布结果图像;

20211113192136_1.jpg.df610cb88c98162ce577a01596f05788.jpg

Edited by parapara
43 minutes ago, Otakugamer1412 said:

anyone know how to pack the  Hisoka  mod  from 3Dmigot to gmpk file ?

so i can use it in switch ?

I don't think that's an option. Seems to have been used because the game has trouble with it that way.

Quote from modderchan on why he's using it "The main reason is that it is easy. It switches in real time, which makes it easy to correct small details."

Edited by RinMaru3
Giving moderchans legit response ro using 3Dmigoto
1 hour ago, parapara said:

The corresponding d3d.ini is required for MOD operation.
It should not work with d3d.ini, which comes standard with 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation.

Is it possible that the edited d3d.ini is overwritten with the d3d.ini that comes standard with 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation?

Please use d3d.ini in Hisoka_Cos_1 of moderchan@AT or d3d.ini created for Bullet Girls and Fairy Tail.
* Since d3d.ini of modernchan@AT is specialized for using MOD, there are many cases where the extraction MOD of texture and ib + vb information does not work like other d3d.ini ...

I'm using d3d.ini created by Bullet Girls Phantasia, but moderna @ AT's Hisoka_Cos_1 is working.

If everyone doesn't get the 3DMigoto mod, there's a fundamental problem, but I think the problem is the wrong way to install it, as many people are using it as described and working fine. ..

I also had many questions.
I've explained the above steps in the forum, but it doesn't seem to work because of the language barrier.

I hope many people can enjoy the content equally, but even if they say "it doesn't work" or "it can't be used", I'm not an Esper, so I can't understand what's wrong.

If it doesn't work, I don't think anyone can follow you unless you post the image where and what you placed, rather than posting the resulting image;

I believe it's mostly due to people not installing properly or not activating the mod in game, if you need to press any keys.
And regarding d3d.ini from Venus and this game, They're identical, except for a few lines which are useless since they're not used for this game at all.

IE:
In 3D migoto hashes are assigned based on texture quality, game settings overall as well as DX11.

Let's Say 
in VeryHigh skin textures goes by A1A1A1
In VeryLow skin textures will go by A2A2A2

So if a mod was made based on VeryHigh quality, it will mostly likely work only on Veryhigh Quality.
And 3D migoto only support up to Dx11, so if you're running a game on Dx12 it won't work either.

Edited by The Butler
1 hour ago, CoulsonClark said:

Is it possible to disable film grain and vignetting? I want to play with a clear screen.

to remove film grain, download Steamless to make your game's .exe-file editable with a hex-editor like HxD

https://github.com/atom0s/Steamless/releases

Drag the game's .exe onto Steamless to create that new game file.

Open new file with HxD and Ctrl+R (Replace) all hex-values named

76 4E 6F 69

with

00 00 00 00 .

Save the file and rename it to the same name as your original game.exe.

Before rename your original game file in case something goes wrong, something like [game.exe]_vanilla.

I'm having trouble using 3Dmigoto. I followed the guide that silver324 compiled on page 28 as best as I could, but I must be doing something wrong.

-I extracted and placed the 3DMigoto folder provided by Sonagi in the guide into steamapps>common>Fatal frame MOBW

-Within that 3DMigoto folder is a Mods folder with _id and dump folders already inside.

-I was assuming this was the mods folder where I put the mods in, so I extracted and placed the mod folders into the aforementioned mods folder contained in the 3DMigoto folder.

-When this didn't work I tried making a new mods folder in steamapps>common>Fatal frame MOBW and putting the mods there. Didn't work.

Someone on this thread mentioned activating the mods in game, so that could be what I'm not doing right. The instructions said to spam f10 or restart the game repeatedly. I've tried both (spamming f10 in game) but no dice. And help or advice is appreciated!

51 minutes ago, calamity444 said:

I'm having trouble using 3Dmigoto. I followed the guide that silver324 compiled on page 28 as best as I could, but I must be doing something wrong.

-I extracted and placed the 3DMigoto folder provided by Sonagi in the guide into steamapps>common>Fatal frame MOBW

-Within that 3DMigoto folder is a Mods folder with _id and dump folders already inside.

-I was assuming this was the mods folder where I put the mods in, so I extracted and placed the mod folders into the aforementioned mods folder contained in the 3DMigoto folder.

-When this didn't work I tried making a new mods folder in steamapps>common>Fatal frame MOBW and putting the mods there. Didn't work.

Someone on this thread mentioned activating the mods in game, so that could be what I'm not doing right. The instructions said to spam f10 or restart the game repeatedly. I've tried both (spamming f10 in game) but no dice. And help or advice is appreciated!

the third point, thats where you're doing it wrong

clearly the hisoka mod archive contents here looks similar to 3dmigoto archive, right?

image.png.0e5d0a5e4a43b455a46bf12f5c9882cd.png

so basically you have to extract both of them into the main root of the game directory (with 3dmigoto archive being the 1st one to extract, and hisoka mod being the 2nd replacing the files)

from my experience, i dont have to press any button on keyboard. the mod loaded by itself without any problem

Edited by knyuku123
On 11/13/2021 at 3:39 AM, xlegendgame said:

DELETE ID FOLDER AND  DUMP FOLDER INSIDE MODS FOLDER BY DEFAULT AND D'ONT USE CHARACTER SWAP MODS ITS INCOMPATIBLE 

Just a little thing, if you want to delete a mod there´s no need to do so or move it somewhere else, just add "DISABLED" to the folder or .ini file and 3dmigoto will ignore it

fm1 (2).jpg

fm2 (2).jpg

2 hours ago, knyuku123 said:

the third point, thats where you're doing it wrong

clearly the hisoka mod archive contents here looks similar to 3dmigoto archive, right?

image.png.0e5d0a5e4a43b455a46bf12f5c9882cd.png

so basically you have to extract both of them into the main root of the game directory (with 3dmigoto archive being the 1st one to extract, and hisoka mod being the 2nd replacing the files)

from my experience, i dont have to press any button on keyboard. the mod loaded by itself without any problem

Thanks for your help! I realized that instead of dumping the contents of the extracted 3DMigoto directly into the root directory, I had kept it in its own folder within so it went steamapps>common>Fatal frame MOBW>3DMigoto which is wrong. A really silly mistake, but I would have missed it if it weren't for you. Seems all the mods work now, but I'll have to unlock Yuri's sailor uniform before I can confirm parapara's skirtless version works for me.

5 hours ago, Sonagi_XXI said:

Just a little thing, if you want to delete a mod there´s no need to do so or move it somewhere else, just add "DISABLED" to the folder or .ini file and 3dmigoto will ignore it

fm1 (2).jpg

fm2 (2).jpg

Tanks good to now but this is the slow way but thanks but i have back up of any file but its usefull for how need it thanks again

Edited by xlegendgame