Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

37 minutes ago, glittersora said:

Althought nobody cares anymore, but i finally made the japanese wiiu swimsuit works while wet, gonna test it several times and post it later.

20211106233456_1.jpg

20211106233510_1.jpg

you modders are heroes, thank you! (ノ´ з `)ノ

1 hour ago, parapara said:

Thanks to MusouTool's ability to extract models from H_MIU_A and H_YURI_A, I was able to remove the H_MIU_A skirt.

The file structure of H_MIU_A etc. is different from other costumes, and it was difficult to understand because shoes, socks, panties etc. were prepared separately when it was wet normally, but the same thing was done with 3DMigoto. ; "

20211106225958_1.jpg.19b73d1162af99015044ba815bf607d6.jpg20211106230031_1.jpg.845900fac4614daddde72d7133cf2900.jpg

There seemed to be some costumes with similar composition, and I was about to give up, but since the range has increased in various ways, I would like to concentrate on learning modeling tools.

I am grateful for the valuable information exchanged in this forum.

Thank you.

And goodbye ...;

Sir, you are doing god's work with Miu's outfits here!

Would you mind sharing this skirt-less outfit with black underwear?

Somehow I feel like a child full of curiosity when scrolling through this forum - thank you a lot!

1 hour ago, leo_sgc said:

Great!!! Does it work for Miu Hinasaki too?

1 hour ago, runik666 said:

@glittersora I care! Thank you ❤️
P/S. Can this swimsuit be assigned to the swimsuit slot and separately to the Mio Amakura outfit slot?
P/P/S. If possible, can it be transferred to the Mio Amakura outfit slot ??

havent touched miu's swimsuit yet.

didt try this out, i have just release the file so you can try it yourself.

23 hours ago, Elusivo said:

image.png.5b4439dfa92c38a57d4cb93544281fc4.png

lol was just goofing around trying to use yuri's real body to do a nude mod, but even tho i used a small nipple texture, they're spread over a huge area... anybody know any way to edit uv maps to try n fix it?

Is there a way to fix the official thin body,

In line with normal proportions?

1 hour ago, glittersora said:

havent touched miu's swimsuit yet.

didt try this out, i have just release the file so you can try it yourself.

Will you try making MIU WiiU Swimsuit?

I will try modifying textures of WiiU Swimsuit at the daytime.

Current for References:

H_MIU_S-Current Swimsuit.zip

Process-in-need WiiU Swimsuit:    (I will try making a Wetlook Version/Texture Set)

H_MIU_L-WiiU Swimsuit.zip

Edited by namespace
1 hour ago, glittersora said:

havent figured out what caused the seam on abdomen, i am going to just release this alpha version and fix it later.

replace swimsuit in game,

just search for file with this name and replace it to install.

H_YRI_V.gmpk 19.41 MB · 97 downloads

The seam seems to be present not only on abdomen but vertically going up to her throat as if the body was sliced in half.

(Imgur-link of seam-demonstration here; since I'm new user I prolly cannot add images via insert?)

Still thank you for your effort!

6 hours ago, omg said:

I tried to add alpha 1 channel to miu's swimsuit texture but it doesn't work

do you know why?

000.jpg

Because this one is just a diffuse map, its the other texture controll the transparency, or there is no transparency at all, maybe they use diffuse map to fake it.

9 hours ago, glittersora said:

Althought nobody cares anymore, but i finally made the japanese wiiu swimsuit works while wet, gonna test it several times and post it later.

20211106233456_1.jpg

20211106233510_1.jpg

Nobody cares? It’s been one of the most wanted thing from the start. I wanted it more than nude mods because fuck censorship. This is exactly what people wanted.

10 hours ago, glittersora said:

20211106233456_1.jpg

20211106233510_1.jpg

Niceeeeee! Thank you so much for this! I hope isnt too much to ask for a similar job on Miu's swimsuit? :D

10 hours ago, glittersora said:

20211106233456_1.jpg

20211106233510_1.jpg

Please tell me when it's good to go!  I'd love to have this fixed to work properly

On 11/3/2021 at 8:35 PM, Ponisito said:

I wanted to play with Miu in Yuri's chapters, so I replaced H_YRI_A.gmpk with H_MIU_A.gmpk (and then, I renamed it to H_YRI_A.gmpk ). But some parts of the face were deformed, so I replaced the gapk file too and it works. So, you don't have to replace only the .gmpk files. Both files should be replaced.

-Edit-

In cutscenes still has the tongue bug, but ingame looks 100% ok.

Miu Hinasaki.jpg

The same happens with Miku Hinasaki. It looks better if you use Miu's .gapk for Yuri's chapters.

In cutscenes still has the tongue bug, but ingame looks 100% ok.

Once I try to switch&rename both .gmpk&.gapk-files, during cutscenes her face gets deformed aswell just like in your pre-gapk mentioned issue... - while ingame all looking ok.

I won't post an illustration of that since it kinda disturbs me >.<

If it only was the tongue bug I had to see I would actually do the swap, but so the deformation messes with my sympathies too hard, even if it's 'only' during cutscenes.. :/

So is it really only the tongue bug in your (or other ppl reading this) cutscenes or actually with face-deformation either? Would be glad to know since in the 1st case there might be an issue on my end..

Edited by silver324
12 hours ago, glittersora said:

20211106233456_1.jpg

20211106233510_1.jpg

A bit of feedback. Yuri's hair is a bit darker in tint from her normal hair color. Also some texture seams on her top bikinis are in the wrong places for both top and bottom. Dunno how complicated it will be to correct it.

Original model:01.jpg.e4f5e0d1175bda318f17888c766d0638.jpg03.jpg.cd7c672e2bb12465ab5443e20709a25d.jpg

Your modified model:

02.jpg.534e55b9ecc3eb0a3431831e6d3e8528.jpg04.jpg.47088aa114a4418f935e1dd934d20fbe.jpg