Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

2 hours ago, Shiroyuki21ftsp said:

how to use the mod? I don't gent it

install 3Dmigoto with a modified d3dx.ini - already included in the one Sonagi offered:

On 11/6/2021 at 7:25 PM, Sonagi_XXI said:

Guys, for everyone having problems installing 3Dmigoto, I'm sharing mine I modified from DOAXVV, just drag and drop inside your game's root folder, no need to install a thing, then follow parapara tutorials to do the modding.

3Dmigoto.rar 2.5 MB · 139 downloads

parapara explained how to install:

On 11/6/2021 at 3:40 PM, parapara said:

Download 3DMigoto (3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation) and put it in your game folder.
* Because it is famous, you can find it immediately.

3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation The standard d3d.ini is made like DOAX-VenusVacation, so you have to edit d3d.ini.
* There should be an edited d3d.ini in this forum as well.

Put the mod file (YURU_Ryza_A folder or YURU_Ryza_B folder inside the compressed file) in the Mods folder (create it if it doesn't exist) in the game folder.

When using 3DMigoto for the first time after the update the other day, it has been confirmed that it will not be reflected immediately.
In that case, pressing the F10 key several times (or restarting the game several times) will reflect this.

-PS-
I think that there were many things that machine translation did not convey well.
I'm sorry;

the mentioned 'mod file' is, of course, always to substitute with the current one you want to install.

36 minutes ago, silver324 said:

install 3Dmigoto with a modified d3dx.ini - already included in the one Sonagi offered:

parapara explained how to install:

the mentioned 'mod file' is, of course, always to substitute with the current one you want to install.

can I have ur d3d.ini? I really confused to edit that file

I made a mistake in uploading the file, so I replaced it immediately, but if you did not make it in time and downloaded the wrong swimsuit, please download it again;

... maybe I'm tired;

On 2021/11/4 at PM6點19分, parapara said:

將 3DMI 解壓到您的遊戲文件夾。
接下來,通過覆蓋保存 d3d.ini 並進行額外的命令行編輯。
* 這一次,我將使用在子彈少女幻想曲中使用的那個來解釋。

將提取紋理的mod和ib.txt和vb.txt放在MOD文件夾中。

開始遊戲並調出顯示您要提取的字符或紋理的屏幕。

按數字鍵盤上的“0”鍵並使用 1 或 2 鍵查找使用您要提取的紋理的哈希。
* 選定的網格將被隱藏。

哈希值顯示在屏幕的左上角。
* 如果在此狀態下按 3 鍵,將復制哈希。

在不退出遊戲的情況下,打開位於 MOD 文件夾中的 MyCostumeMod 文件夾中的 MyCostumeMod.ini。
* 即使結束也沒有問題,但是多次啟動比較麻煩,所以用Alt+Tab切換比較容易。

將哈希值粘貼到 MyCostumeMod.ini 中的哈希值位置並保存。

返回游戲畫面,按“F10”一次,再按“0鍵”,再

On 11/4/2021 at 6:19 PM, parapara said:

Extract 3DMI goto to your game folder.
Next, save d3d.ini with additional command line editing by overwriting.
* This time, I will explain using the one used in Bullet Girls Phantasia.

Put the mod that extracts the texture and ib.txt and vb.txt in the MOD folder.

Start the game and bring up the screen showing the character or texture you want to extract.

Press the "0" key on the numeric keypad and use the 1 or 2 key to find the hash that uses the texture you want to extract.
* The selected mesh will be hidden.

The hash is displayed in the upper left of the screen.
* If you press the 3 key in this state, the hash will be copied.

Without quitting the game, open MyCostumeMod.ini in the MyCostumeMod folder located in the MOD folder.
* There is no problem even if it ends, but it is troublesome to start it many times, so it is easier to switch with Alt + Tab.

Paste the hash value in the place of the hash value in MyCostumeMod.ini and save it.

Return to the game screen, press "F10" once, press "0 key" again, and then press "F8 key" to extract the texture, ib.txt, and vb.txt.

FrameAnalysis-xxxx-xx-xx-xxxxxx (x is the date and time) and FrameAnalysisDeduped are generated in the game folder.

The ps-t number is described in the dds file name extracted in the folder starting with ctx in the FrameAnalysis-xxxx-xx-xx-xxxxxx folder.
You can see that the main texture is ps-t0.

Open the FrameAnalysisDeduped folder and copy the required dds files.
* This time, we will use the textures of the upper and lower body.

In the MOD folder, create a folder with any name and put the dds file you copied earlier in it.
* This time, it was set to MIU_HINASAKI1.

Create an ini file with the same name as the folder name.

in ini file

[Resource_Tex_MIU_HINASAKI_A]
filename = 1fc34322-BC1_UNORM_SRGB.dds

[TextureOverride_MIU_HINASAKI_A]
hash = 1fc34322
ps-t0 = Resource_Tex_MIU_HINASAKI_A

[Resource_Tex_MIU_HINASAKI_B]
filename = ed53646c-BC1_UNORM_SRGB.dds

[TextureOverride_MIU_HINASAKI_B]
hash = ed53646c
ps-t0 = Resource_Tex_MIU_HINASAKI_B

And save.
* Enter any name in Resource_Tex.
(If you use two or more dds like this time, give them different names)
(No spaces can be used in characters)
* For filename, enter the dds to be used.
* Enter the Resource_Tex name in TextureOverride.
* The first value in the dds file is the hash value.
* Since the texture assignment used this time was ps-t0, ps-t0 = * Enter the name given to Resource_Tex.

Edit the placed dds file and save it.
* This time, I simply inverted the color and saved it.
* Since the format at the time of saving is on the file name of dds, this time it is saved in BC1 sRGB.

Return to the game screen and press the F10 key to reflect it.

MyCostumeMod.rar 253 B · 156 downloads d3dx.rar 22.54 kB · 129 downloads

,ib.txt,vb.txt。

FrameAnalysis-xxxx-xx-xx-xxxxxx(x為日期和時間)和FrameAnalysisDeduped在遊戲文件夾中生成。

在FrameAnalysis-xxxx-xx-xx-xxxxxx文件夾中以ctx開頭的文件夾中提取的dds文件名中描述了ps-t編號。
可以看到主貼圖是ps-t0。

打開 FrameAnalysisDeduped 文件夾並複制所需的 dds 文件。
* 這一次,我們將使用上身和下身的紋理。

在 MOD 文件夾中,創建一個任意名稱的文件夾,並將您之前複製的 dds 文件放入其中。
* 這一次,它被設置為 MIU_HINASAKI1。

創建一個與文件夾名稱同名的 ini 文件。

ini文件中

[Resource_Tex_MIU_HINASAKI_A]
文件名 = 1fc34322-BC1_UNORM_SRGB.dds

[TextureOverride_MIU_HINASAKI_A]
hash = 1fc34322
ps-t0 = Resource_Tex_MIU_HINASAKI_A

[Resource_Tex_MIU_HINASAKI_B]
文件名 = ed53646c-BC1_UNORM_SRGB.dds

[TextureOverride_MIU_HINASAKI_B]
hash = ed53646c
ps-t0 = Resource_Tex_MIU_HINASAKI_B

並保存。
* 在 Resource_Tex 中輸入任何名稱。
(如果你像這次使用兩個或更多的dds,給它們不同的名字)
(字符中不能使用空格)
* 對於文件名,輸入要使用的dds。
* 在 TextureOverride 中輸入 Resource_Tex 名稱。
* dds 文件中的第一個值是哈希值。
* 由於這次使用的紋理分配是 ps-t0,ps-t0 = * 輸入給 Resource_Tex 的名稱。

編輯放置的dds文件並保存。
* 這一次,我只是將顏色反轉並保存。
* 由於保存時的格式是在dds的文件名上,所以這次保存的是BC1 sRGB。

返回游戲畫面,按F10鍵反映。

MyCostumeMod.rar 253 乙 · 156 次下載 d3dx.rar 22.54 KB · 129 次下載

How do you F8 to extract the texture about of all body with clothes?

I always extract twice for body and clothes.

This is  little annoying for me.

Can i extract texture without MyCostumeMod.ini?

42 minutes ago, glittersora said:

Finded a problem when modding the miu's swimsuit, the scarf part cant be import to blender so i cant edit it, i think i have to delete it, but the hair also cant be import to blender(six parts cant be imported in total), so i dont even know which one is the scarf.

Scarf can't be imported?

image.png.86a7cd79963bc3d5b3ab3d6cb6033946.png

I thought the scarf should be this ONE.

Something else:

I wonder why the scarf needs editing and can't be edited.

Edited by namespace
19 minutes ago, glittersora said:

Not textures, the model cant be imported to blender to edit. got a "positions are 4D" error.

1. Version of the model using?

WiiU Ver from Noesis (Exporting to .fbx) ?

Or Switch Incomplete (No Wetlook but only Normal Look) Ver?

2. Import models to Blender

--1.  .vb+.ib+.fmt

--2.  the 3Dmigoto Script is Compatible with 2.82 or early version

I once met the same problem when taking a look at Ryza's Model, but it's weird that even a part of the model can't be imported...

I see it...

image.png.b9549cb06d506128a58b28fe88e071fd.pngThe Scarf and Part of Hair can't be imported but in some case it's "common".

Edited by namespace

@glittersora I thought it was not a "True Model" so I guess you can directly "Ignore" it.

A 4D model combines a three-dimensional (3D) model with a project schedule to create a simulation of construction activities.

But I doubt it if there exists a software that can build Euclid 4-Dimensional Object.

So I guess it's an Einstein 4-Dimensional Space-time, which, in a word, means it's a 3d model with a time schedule.

I'm sure this causes the incompatibility.

Maybe it belongs to an isolated texture set like Facial Expressions in Atelier Ryza's model, I propose.

Edited by namespace
1 hour ago, namespace said:

@glittersora I thought it was not a "True Model" so I guess you can directly "Ignore" it.

A 4D model combines a three-dimensional (3D) model with a project schedule to create a simulation of construction activities.

But I doubt it if there exists a software that can build Euclid 4-Dimensional Object.

So I guess it's an Einstein 4-Dimensional Space-time, which, in a word, means it's a 3d model with a time schedule.

I'm sure this causes the incompatibility.

Maybe it belongs to an isolated texture set like Facial Expressions in Atelier Ryza's model, I propose.

Had found out the texture on scarf cant be fixed, other than that all works fine.

edit: actually it can be fixed, i cant change the scarf model but i can change the texture to match it, but it needs to rearrange the textures and the UVs got affected, thats gonna be a lot of work?

Edited by glittersora
On 11/7/2021 at 8:43 AM, glittersora said:

Because this one is just a diffuse map, its the other texture controll the transparency, or there is no transparency at all, maybe they use diffuse map to fake it.

I edit YURI's Goth Ensemble texture and repack it with Musotool back to gmpk file

but game would shut down when I choose this costume

maybe the texture with alpha channel can't be edit?

4 minutes ago, omg said:

I edit YURI's Goth Ensemble texture and repack it with Musotool back to gmpk file

but game would shut down when I choose this costume

maybe the texture with alpha channel can't be edit?

You can edit textures with alpha channel,  try gust tools to repack g1t instead.

15 hours ago, digimaster7 said:

I feel like you guys shouldn’t clogged the thread with this censorship discussion, we’re way past that point and this is a thread solely for discussing how to mod the game. The steam community forum is a much better place for it https://steamcommunity.com/app/1732190/discussions/

Steam isn't a much better place to discuss this kind of things. There's a lot of Steam moderators who are politically siding with the pro-censorship people, so if you argue with them you'll be banned from Steam community.

46 minutes ago, glittersora said:

The miu's swimsuit needs extra work so i am releasing this yri's swimsuit fix first.

fixed texture misplacement and belly seam.

H_YRI_V.gmpk 20.58 MB · 64 downloads

Amazing work, much appreciated for the fixes. I found 2 new issues and if those are fixed then it's as good as perfect with the original Wii U version. I guess you'd rather work on Miu's fix first though as that's what the others want fixed immediately. I'll list them here anyway if you decide to fix it.

See-through skirt has a weird line that becomes obviously in certain lighting situations only while DRY. When wet issues goes away.

20211108115332_1.jpg.6238a48fc5ba2c2ef958a28ed356e368.jpg20211108115859_1.jpg.bb16caa8fe08e73b09813894a9dd54f6.jpg

Your previous version didn't have this

20211108120047_1.jpg.2fb7dbeb450c3dc4844fe56d842b7ab7.jpg

The second is that, now, bikini seams are misplaced when WET. You totally fixed it when dry.20211108115507_1.jpg.28cd58dbc4edc3e8c330f1ce5ed4a4fd.jpg

Are wet and dry textures separate? It would probably be simpler if they were. 1 issue on dry and 1 for wet. If they're merged then it is probably more difficult.

Again, only if you want to. Good luck on Miu's.

So guys, just to make sure : there is still only a single naked Yuri mod? Note that it's not a criticism towards anyone - it's just a question since I tried to read all 29 pages but I might have missed a few posts. I'd love a nude mod for Miu, that other masculine girl and/or Yuri's girlfriend you see at the start of the game before I play again (or even a mod that turns that Ren Hojo guy into a chick btw). Miu's white swimsuit with that scarf looks awesome, but its wet textures are still broken right? I also didn't see a download link for it but I might have missed it. Thanks in advance for the reply / help. 

EDIT: Ha, looks like Glittersora answered me about Miu's swimsuit in the above post. I'll be patient ?

Great work all of you btw!

Edited by vilarmor