Futa Femboy and derogatory SlaveTats pack( Eternal wip possibly )

16 minutes ago, toasty56 said:

Perfect, thank you. Probably some of them on the belly around the belly button, "BWC Sissy" on cheek or forehead, "Fuckhole for BWC" on an ass cheek, "Sissy Cock Leaks for BWC" right above the crotch, "Gay for BWC" right on the chest above the tits/pecs.

perfect alrighty then i'll probably start on it later today or tomorrow

if you can figure out more fag stuff then i can add that all into the degradation pack...the others will go in the femboy pack

4 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

perfect alrighty then i'll probably start on it later today or tomorrow

if you can figure out more fag stuff then i can add that all into the degradation pack...the others will go in the femboy pack

Apologies for late response, busy day. And again, thank you for this. As for more stuff, I can think of a few.

-"Slut for BWC" right above the ass

-"Faggot for BWC" on an ass cheek

-"Good Sissies Serve BWC" right above tits/pecs

-"Rape Me With BWC" in the small of the back

-"Femboy Slave for BWC" on forehead

-"Hungry for BWC" on back

-"Submissive Faggot for BWC" on hip

-"I (heart) Cumming for BWC" right above cock, pointing down towards cock

-"I (heart) BWC" on cheek

-"Good Sissies Ride BWC" on back

-"BWC Made Me a Total Faggot" on an ass cheek

-"BWC Made Me Give Up Pussy" on back

On 8/27/2023 at 6:34 PM, toasty56 said:

Apologies for late response, busy day. And again, thank you for this. As for more stuff, I can think of a few.

-"Slut for BWC" right above the ass

-"Faggot for BWC" on an ass cheek

-"Good Sissies Serve BWC" right above tits/pecs

-"Rape Me With BWC" in the small of the back

-"Femboy Slave for BWC" on forehead

-"Hungry for BWC" on back

-"Submissive Faggot for BWC" on hip

-"I (heart) Cumming for BWC" right above cock, pointing down towards cock

-"I (heart) BWC" on cheek

-"Good Sissies Ride BWC" on back

-"BWC Made Me a Total Faggot" on an ass cheek

-"BWC Made Me Give Up Pussy" on back

done there ya go, i think the only thing i didn't do was the face but i mostly followed what you requested

Edited by FutaNemesislol
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Lucky Sparrow said:

Getting a virus warning downloading Slavetats cocks and degradation.rar

hmm not sure why...it should be false...i downloaded it and there wasn't a warning or anything

3 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

hmm not sure why...it should be false...i downloaded it and there wasn't a warning or anything

The warning was from Windows Defender.  got it twice in a row.  But just now, without changing anything there was no warning.  

Windows!

• 2 weeks later...

Legendary Edition user here. Slavetats cocks and degredation appears broken to me. I am unsure why, but whenever I put anything from the cocks section on, I get the "Entire torso is purple" slavetats error texture. Will put more information as I debug and test.

4 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Legendary Edition user here. Slavetats cocks and degredation appears broken to me. I am unsure why, but whenever I put anything from the cocks section on, I get the "Entire torso is purple" slavetats error texture. Will put more information as I debug and test.

hmm that's strange maybe it has something to do with the format of le or something of the compression..im not entirely sure

16 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

hmm that's strange maybe it has something to do with the format of le or something of the compression..im not entirely sure

Things found in testing so far:
1: The image files themselves are fine. I can open them in Paint.net just fine, and they display what you'd think they display.
2: Number 1 likely means that if there's an error, it's likely somewhere in the json or file structure.
3: I have to turn rar files into zip files to install them because I use Mod Organizer 1 because I have a HUGE setup that I would need to migrate, but your *other* tattoo packs from this page work just fine from testing so far. I tried remaking the homepacked zip file, still experimenting.
4: (edit) on copy-pasting them into another tattoo pack, json data and images included, they remain broken but do not break the pack I have put them into. Fascinating. Maybe the image files are not correct somehow...

Edited by Yuni
10 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Things found in testing so far:
1: The image files themselves are fine. I can open them in Paint.net just fine, and they display what you'd think they display.
2: Number 1 likely means that if there's an error, it's likely somewhere in the json or file structure.
3: I have to turn rar files into zip files to install them because I use Mod Organizer 1 because I have a HUGE setup that I would need to migrate, but your *other* tattoo packs from this page work just fine from testing so far. I tried remaking the homepacked zip file, still experimenting.
4: (edit) on copy-pasting them into another tattoo pack, json data and images included, they remain broken but do not break the pack I have put them into. Fascinating. Maybe the image files are not correct somehow...

yea perhaps..let me know how it turns out...i wonder if the le code of it is different perhaps

10 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

yea perhaps..let me know how it turns out...i wonder if the le code of it is different perhaps

Further testing reveals more information.

1: Opening the file and resaving it while making no changes in paint.net cuts the file size in half and makes it work in-game. I wonder if it's region/file system related.
2: Remember when making slavetats that colors other than #444544 (in legendary edition) won't be able to be recolored. I have a black argonian. The cocks don't break now, but they ARE invisible against my scales, hahaha. I can recolor manually, but I thought I'd let you know.

I don't know why resaving them with no changes fixes them, but it does. Go figure. 8 MB per image afterwards. Thank you for your quick responses!

Edit: What Font did you use? I wanna make some edits at my end and I want them to match. (I hate meat references in sex so I wanna turn 'beating my meat' into 'beating my dick' or something similar)

Edited by Yuni
18 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Further testing reveals more information.

1: Opening the file and resaving it while making no changes in paint.net cuts the file size in half and makes it work in-game. I wonder if it's region/file system related.
2: Remember when making slavetats that colors other than #444544 (in legendary edition) won't be able to be recolored. I have a black argonian. The cocks don't break now, but they ARE invisible against my scales, hahaha. I can recolor manually, but I thought I'd let you know.

I don't know why resaving them with no changes fixes them, but it does. Go figure. 8 MB per image afterwards. Thank you for your quick responses!

Edit: What Font did you use? I wanna make some edits at my end and I want them to match. (I hate meat references in sex so I wanna turn 'beating my meat' into 'beating my dick' or something similar)

oh yea i forgot about not being able to recolor them oof...it has to be at least a little grey to be able to recolor

4 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

oh yea i forgot about not being able to recolor them oof...it has to be at least a little grey to be able to recolor

Easy steps to recolor: (What I'm doing. Instructions are for paint.net)
1: Use the "Magic Wand" tool. Tolerance of 50% works fine.
1.5: Remember to set the Flood Mode (the light bulb) to Global (bright)
2: Click on a bit of text to grab it all.
3: Set Paint Bucket tool to color #444544 (you may need to hit 'more' under colors to get at the numerical code of it)
4: Use Paint Bucket tool to change one bit of text, change it all!

Edited by Yuni

I've been a long time fan of your followers and it's great to see this tattoo pack.  I was wondering if you could add some lip tattoos? I used to have a pack that had some and for the life of me I have no clue what pack it was lol.  It had things like:

"Public Toilet"

"Cum Dumpster"

"Feed Me"

"Insert Here"

and a few others i can't quite remember.  Or whatever else your heart desires :)  Just thought I'd ask

6 minutes ago, wpgartist said:

I've been a long time fan of your followers and it's great to see this tattoo pack.  I was wondering if you could add some lip tattoos? I used to have a pack that had some and for the life of me I have no clue what pack it was lol.  It had things like:

"Public Toilet"

"Cum Dumpster"

"Feed Me"

"Insert Here"

and a few others i can't quite remember.  Or whatever else your heart desires :)  Just thought I'd ask

hmm interesting never really thought of lip tattoos..the only issue is that it can be pretty small really and may come out looking weird

also as a character is wearing lipstick it can be harder to see

10 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

hmm interesting never really thought of lip tattoos..the only issue is that it can be pretty small really and may come out looking weird

also as a character is wearing lipstick it can be harder to see

If using white lettering instead of black, it went over the lipstick. The screenshot's a bit small, i had to crop it so it was easier to see

20240407_202141.png

5 minutes ago, wpgartist said:

If using white lettering instead of black, it went over the lipstick. The screenshot's a bit small, i had to crop it so it was easier to see

20240407_202141.png

hmm interesting we will see