Futa Femboy and derogatory SlaveTats pack( Eternal wip possibly )

Haha I have a lot of fun writing dirty stuff. I didn't mean to drag you back if you weren't interested in making any more, sorry about that.

I just realized that Communal Cum Replacement could have a version for sissies and futa by just replacing adjectives for example replace "weak cock" with "sissy/girl cock" so that may be a possibility. 

54 minutes ago, blahity said:

Haha I have a lot of fun writing dirty stuff. I didn't mean to drag you back if you weren't interested in making any more, sorry about that.

I just realized that Communal Cum Replacement could have a version for sissies and futa by just replacing adjectives for example replace "weak cock" with "sissy/girl cock" so that may be a possibility. 

No I'm still interested( just not as much as when I was before) but I may actually do what you recommended!

And ah alright

Don't worry, that'll be my last massive post for a long time! When I get back from holiday I'm planning to spend most of my time on a big adult skyrim mage playthrough. Thought I saw you're releasing a blue demon preset, thinking I'll use that as the base for my next character.I

Thanks for being cool with me dumping so much junk on you, repeatedly. Appreciate the work you put into your mods!

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, WearableNine said:

What is the skin texture you use? Love the way the skin shines on your character.

I use either fairskin or diamond

my enb also helps when it rains as it makes a wet effect... well i think wet function redux helps with that but yea...

I'm glad you like the pics841057181125836891.webp.070cbd01fe691b59950c99f31f8551d1.webp

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 10:44 AM, keymaster1965 said:

I have it but there isnt any reactions to the tattoos

I think you have to include the files in yourself if you read the description a bit, it doesn't look like it works out of the box, you have to change a few things

Edit: ahh my bad reactions...well i don't think there is a mod for that

Edited by FutaNemesislol
5 hours ago, siderr said:

@FutaNemesislol Hi there, I absolutely love the face of femboy character in screenshots, the one with shaven curly haircut and spiked leather collars. Is the face preset for him available?

Yes and no

I made some changes to him from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51121

51121-1624107225-694467866.png

But yea big difference right 

354448061_SkyrimSE2022-03-0200-05-12.png.ceed4c7c173ff73271aeaaf767776cb0.png

Here are my other versions of him, the face makes the best femboys and even futas. The two characters in the same screenshots are both the same character

Spoiler

118987988_SkyrimSE2022-02-2721-17-09gaycumshot.png.859e7f3873137a5b72c5cc73c3ac59b4.png1506646787_SkyrimSE2022-02-0911-34-46.thumb.png.2be707a2f7c2914956bc302bd8ef635d.png797110906_SkyrimSE2022-02-1923-50-05.png.2ef10bc6fecb6ed8c85f11f2dfbfda06.png1598265932_SkyrimSE2022-02-2218-51-34.thumb.png.f120119b2ad4b15fe2322d911e109205.png

It looks like i can upload him...well as long as i give credit of course

I'm assuming you're interested 596064440227463213.png.dd3445662c028bae723a97b902b5adba.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol
2 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Yes and no

I made some changes to him from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51121

51121-1624107225-694467866.png

But yea big difference right 

354448061_SkyrimSE2022-03-0200-05-12.png.ceed4c7c173ff73271aeaaf767776cb0.png

Here are my other versions of him, the face makes the best femboys and even futas. The two characters in the same screenshots are both the same character

Hide contents

118987988_SkyrimSE2022-02-2721-17-09gaycumshot.png.859e7f3873137a5b72c5cc73c3ac59b4.png1506646787_SkyrimSE2022-02-0911-34-46.thumb.png.2be707a2f7c2914956bc302bd8ef635d.png797110906_SkyrimSE2022-02-1923-50-05.png.2ef10bc6fecb6ed8c85f11f2dfbfda06.png1598265932_SkyrimSE2022-02-2218-51-34.thumb.png.f120119b2ad4b15fe2322d911e109205.png

It looks like i can upload him...well as long as i give credit of course

I'm assuming you're interested 596064440227463213.png.dd3445662c028bae723a97b902b5adba.png

Yes! 110% interested

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2022 at 10:30 AM, siderr said:

@FutaNemesislol Hey there, any chance for that preset:D?

ive been a bit busy but its really easy to change this preset into a femboy this preset is the one i used, change hair, makeup, remove boobs and boom femboy this is the preset i used to make a femboy btw, i only changed a few things and nothing on the face) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51121

Edited by FutaNemesislol
  • 1 month later...

I really liked this set of tattoos you made. Thank you for your work. Ive recently tried making my own tattoos. Its my first time do anything remotely close to what could be called modding, and Ive never touched computer software other than program installers and printer software in my life generally speaking. But ive been able to learn a bit thanks to some people from the slavetats LE page and blahity (who made the supplemental tats mod) and some internet searching. 

Two things I havent been able to figure out though, is how to smooth out the distortion of the tattoos on curvier surfaces like you have

and how to apply tattoos to the butt region, since it is split into two halves. 

What do you do to solve these to problems? programs, steps, anything helps.

Thanks again

3 hours ago, ahsdg said:

I really liked this set of tattoos you made. Thank you for your work. Ive recently tried making my own tattoos. Its my first time do anything remotely close to what could be called modding, and Ive never touched computer software other than program installers and printer software in my life generally speaking. But ive been able to learn a bit thanks to some people from the slavetats LE page and blahity (who made the supplemental tats mod) and some internet searching. 

Two things I havent been able to figure out though, is how to smooth out the distortion of the tattoos on curvier surfaces like you have

and how to apply tattoos to the butt region, since it is split into two halves. 

What do you do to solve these to problems? programs, steps, anything helps.

Thanks again

honestly just use substance painter(look on youtube for a tutorial on how to use, using this program prevents distortion), you can use this to make things easier for substance. After you put the tats on the body you would want to export the textures to a folder you will remember to look back to. Then you want gimp, you would want to open the same texture you just exported from substance. Once you open that, export it again, but this time into a dds format. After that you need paint.net (learn some youtube tutorials on how to use that), to remove the background for the tat/texture you created in substance. 

but this info above was probably a bit hard to follow so if you still need help let me know

2 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

honestly just use substance painter(look on youtube for a tutorial on how to use, using this program prevents distortion), you can use this to make things easier for substance. After you put the tats on the body you would want to export the textures to a folder you will remember to look back to. Then you want gimp, you would want to open the same texture you just exported from substance. Once you open that, export it again, but this time into a dds format. After that you need paint.net (learn some youtube tutorials on how to use that), to remove the background for the tat/texture you created in substance. 

but this info above was probably a bit hard to follow so if you still need help let me know

Thanks for the response. Yeah Ive been solely using GIMP so far. Either making Text Based tattoos, and adding shapes and pics here and there using imported images. Ive been able to add pictures into gimp and remove the backgrounds there. Does that change with substance being in the process, or can I still remove through GIMP like ive done.

Also apparently its getting shut down this year september. hopefully i get it working longer than that.

Edited by ahsdg

Ok. I used the Base file from TRX, then made a tattoo in GIMP merging a text box and a picture in png, then exported the whole thing as a png image. Then I added to the project in Substance using the projection tool onto the TRX body file, then exported the textures, which resulted in this huge file full of blanks and one skin file with my tattoo that looks even more distorted. What have I missed.

Edit 1: I also tried exporting the tattoo layer only, same result except no body textures.

Should I be exporting the 3d Model somehow? 

Thanks for the help, this is a great experience for me

Edit2: Oh I think I get it, because its being projected to adapt to the actual curves of the 3d model, when translated to a flat png, its gonna look distorted, just like how making the tattoo on the flat textures in gimp translated to distortion on the in game 3d model.

if thats correct, then I yooo I feel pretty smart

BODY_SP_01___Default_BaseColor.png

Edited by ahsdg
I think I did the Big Dumbs
11 hours ago, ahsdg said:

Ok. I used the Base file from TRX, then made a tattoo in GIMP merging a text box and a picture in png, then exported the whole thing as a png image. Then I added to the project in Substance using the projection tool onto the TRX body file, then exported the textures, which resulted in this huge file full of blanks and one skin file with my tattoo that looks even more distorted. What have I missed.

Edit 1: I also tried exporting the tattoo layer only, same result except no body textures.

Should I be exporting the 3d Model somehow? 

Thanks for the help, this is a great experience for me

Edit2: Oh I think I get it, because its being projected to adapt to the actual curves of the 3d model, when translated to a flat png, its gonna look distorted, just like how making the tattoo on the flat textures in gimp translated to distortion on the in game 3d model.

if thats correct, then I yooo I feel pretty smart

honestly i only have experience in substance painter as it prevents the tats from being distorted, that's all the knowledge i really have when doing this, everything else such as using gimp fully is something i don't know

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Facehugger3666 said:

Hey, just wanted to say that I love this mod and I'm going to install it as soon as possible. Going to go off your load order and see how that works. But great job! I love your other mods too but i found this one first. 

ahh ok thank you! glad that you like the mod!