Futa Femboy and derogatory SlaveTats pack( Eternal wip possibly )

23 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

A mod like that already exist its called lazy followers but I wouldn't recommend using it on an important save, bad things tend to happen, and thats what I used to take the screenshots on the main file page

Reveal hidden contents

347872934_SkyrimSE2021-09-1014-58-06.png.560fecaf8bcde829d6f6054f97f98dd8.png

Can't make a preset for us to use?

28 minutes ago, janedynamite said:

TOTALLY random but do you have any other skimpy-like clothes (out of Loverslab and Nexus) you'd recommend?

loved the Rektas stuff lol

How are these outfits?

ScreenShot541.thumb.png.918a54f5a9a2d697aa0d9a28116740db.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot902.png.485bd2b297afb7866774e2c8478684ac.pngScreenShot612.thumb.png.1f9d1b8fe641191dced306151613138f.png747478989_SkyrimSE2021-09-2713-22-28.png.87acef01120853f990700ee4c19e5f15.pngScreenShot575.thumb.png.73dc50aa5adea5426845282a9078cc01.pngScreenShot1352.png.f4c79a24555cb6a20372512f7ffafa05.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol
2 hours ago, PLEBLORDPRESTON said:

Just out of curiosity, could you drop a copy of the precum mod? I've not seen a version outside of the cock cage mod.

haha the thing is there is none, just some edits in photoshop, however besides that everything in the screenshots was from my skyrim

Spoiler

1977103946_Fuckedthecumoutpxe.png.5d2eac411352805e8e3527bd341b07e5.png308696293_Cumdriponbellyalt.png.72cf05cc86811543976435aecba8fce3.png1125022820_Analslutcumfuckedoutalt.png.4e71028f882f87dee171473148cb8810.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol

Took some screenshots today of the tattoo's in action. They're really nice ?! Some more sissy related ones would be nice, and they don't need to do anything with raceplay, etc. Just a theme I picked up on with whats in the pack.

Spoiler

ScreenShot45.png.efbb9c40a0254ca57aff2545e494fe29.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot46.png.39ad0a5a2840aa33a44f2377580d23ef.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot50.png.26e8906ef54864e29dff69a087cdcd28.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot63.png.4d72407f35ecbe37b27d7afb930cd362.png

Edited by uhlanoracle
26 minutes ago, uhlanoracle said:

Took some screenshots today of the tattoo's in action. They're really nice ?! Some more sissy related ones would be nice, and they don't need to do anything with raceplay, etc. Just a theme I picked up on with whats in the pack.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot45.png.efbb9c40a0254ca57aff2545e494fe29.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot46.png.39ad0a5a2840aa33a44f2377580d23ef.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot50.png.26e8906ef54864e29dff69a087cdcd28.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot63.png.4d72407f35ecbe37b27d7afb930cd362.png

ohh wow nice.. looks like you are using it quite nicely in your game, hmm will try to think of other sissy ones that doesn't involve too much into raceplay... but no new ideas are coming up in my head sadly.. i need help?More dominant ones and submissive ones would be nice as well for futas

Also for anyone that is wondering why my game looks like this,  I suggest you research what an enb is and how to install them, they are what makes the game look really good graphic wise. The enb I use is a tweaked picho enb, the regular one is on the nexus. Silent horizons is also good but picho shadows and colors looks better. There are many other enbs out there so its up to you to choose which one you want. I also use picho along with reshade to make the colors sharper, do some research on that as well?

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this tat pack, loving the variety! So had some ideas for new tats!

• Futa Dom
    • Bitch Breaker (Near Cock)
    • Beg For It! (Near Cock)
    • I Do The Fucking Here! (Above Breasts)
    • Use Your Mouth Or It Goes in Dry! (Thigh)
    • My Cock is Your Life Now!
  • Futa Sub
    • No Touching Allowed! (Arrow Pointing Towards Cock)
    • Show Me What A Real Cock Can Do!
    • Punish My Weak Cock!
    • Let Me Worship a Real Cock!
    • My Throat Was Made for Cocks!
6 minutes ago, blahity said:

Just found this tat pack, loving the variety! So had some ideas for new tats!

• Futa Dom
    • Bitch Breaker (Near Cock)
    • Beg For It! (Near Cock)
    • I Do The Fucking Here! (Above Breasts)
    • Use Your Mouth Or It Goes in Dry! (Thigh)
    • My Cock is Your Life Now!
  • Futa Sub
    • No Touching Allowed! (Arrow Pointing Towards Cock)
    • Show Me What A Real Cock Can Do!
    • Punish My Weak Cock!
    • Let Me Worship a Real Cock!
    • My Throat Was Made for Cocks!

You are a life saver, this hasn't been updated in a while because I had no ideas thank you soooo muchh! Umm ok if its possible( but if its not its fine I will think of something) where do you think  the last 4 of the  futa sub tats should go on the bodygirl-excited.gif.e040661c3f2267eab40a20502589e366.gif

7 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

You are a life saver, this hasn't been updated in a while because I had no ideas thank you soooo muchh! Umm ok if its possible( but if its not its fine I will think of something) where do you think  the last 4 of the  futa sub tats should go on the bodygirl-excited.gif.e040661c3f2267eab40a20502589e366.gif

Thanks for the positive feedback! I knew I forgot something about the last 4!
I guess in listed order: Lower Back, Thigh, Stomach, Upper Chest makes the most sense but I think they might work well elsewhere too.

I'll keep thinking about some fun Futa tats, not really interested in Femboys so I'll leave that to more interested parties but feel free to use these for Femboys to if you think they'll work.

10 minutes ago, blahity said:

Thanks for the positive feedback! I knew I forgot something about the last 4!
I guess in listed order: Lower Back, Thigh, Stomach, Upper Chest makes the most sense but I think they might work well elsewhere too.

I'll keep thinking about some fun Futa tats, not really interested in Femboys so I'll leave that to more interested parties but feel free to use these for Femboys to if you think they'll work.

ahh ok those are good locations, I may modify one or two words from the 4 suggestions in your futa sub suggestions, but yea these will work! Honestly these tats can be used on any type of character whether they are a futa or femboy, well except for the dom tats sense its basically only for a dominant type of character , but yea if you come up with more ideas for futas.. i will be grateful! 

19 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

ahh ok those are good locations, I may modify one or two words from the 4 suggestions in your futa sub suggestions, but yea these will work! Honestly these tats can be used on any type of character whether they are a futa or femboy, well except for the dom tats sense its basically only for a dominant type of character , but yea if you come up with more ideas for futas.. i will be grateful! 

Cool, more variety is always better! I'll try to think up some more for another list later. Probably after Thanksgiving.

Here's Another Batch:
Futa Dom
    Kiss my Cock Like You Would a Lover (Thigh)
    Keep Your Mouth Closed Unless on Your Knees (Upper Chest)
    This Cock is Your Whole World Now (Near Cock)
    Your Throat is the Only Good Thing About You (Thighs)
    Forget You Even Have A Cock! Its Off Limits Now! (Stomach)

Futa Sub
    Insult My Cock (Thigh)
    My Hands Belong on You, Not Me (Arms Maybe?)
    Punish Me If I Touch It (Arrow)
    I'm at my Best on my Knees (Upper Back)
    Break my Holes! (Lower Back/Back of Thighs)
    Stuff Me To The Brim With Your Cum! (Back of Thighs)
    I Choke on Cock til I Pass Out! (Above Breasts)
    I Wanna Drown in Your Cum! (Above Breasts)
    Use Your Cock to Humiliate Mine! (Back of Thighs)

3 hours ago, Mythosr said:

Maybe add versions with a different typeface text like gothic, draconic, runic or some other kind.

hmm well with the program that I use to add fonts(substance painter), it gets a little confusing, they made it hard to add fonts for no reason, and I'm looking at these fonts you suggested and uhh i can't really read them, although it does look good for a demon or dragonborn play through and looks more appropriate for its time period, but I may instead add two extra packs in the future that looks like someone actually wrote the text on the body by hand... depending on how that turns out anyway