• 5 months later...

I already know the game, despite the fact I can't actually patronize it since my budget is equal to zero for a while yet... anyway I had the chance of playing it and many videos already show the good bits... let's say it that way... so yeah... if anybody is still missing this... I suggest to not miss it. Wild Life is the most promising game of the genre and, because of it, one of the most interesting in the whole gaming panorama, including non adult games.

I wish I could collaborate with its development myself and who knows, at some point in a future...

Yeah, I've kept an eye on this for literal years. Every update is minor and there is no end in sight. Its your typical Patreon adult game. If it ever actually releases, it will be a looooooooong way off. No reason to release when the crowdfunding is making them bank.

Go check out Operation Lovecraft if you want an example that came to pass recently. They promised the world to their patrons for years. Then as the crowdfunding came to a close and release drew near, they dropped all the work they were doing to add gacha and microtransactions to it instead of finishing and releasing the game. It's always about the money. Always.