Just a small suggestion: men can enjoy having their nipples touched, so in some dialogues, could you include nipple play? I love this mod! I intend to play as a man as soon as I find enough mods that have male PC support. Thank you for making this mod. Don't burn yourself out!

• 9 months later...

I wonder if instead of a replacer mod translation strings could be used instead even if it's still English. Maybe then new updates would still work but would just need changes here for new dialogues.

I guess this is one how that's done:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/134

Edit: You'd need to "localize" the plugin in FO4Edit first which creates the strings files and then choose English to English in the translator. When you open the esp you can then save your changes to the strings files instead of the esp. Unfortunately, you'd still need to replace the esp but at least you could save your changes and only edit new dialogues every release.

How were you translating before?

Edited by Cranky Cat
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Seems like this mod acts weird with the new SH update. It had started the animations (or not sometimes) but it removes the player to move after it along with the UI not appearing. Even the AAF menu doesn't appear during and after the event.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 11:12 PM, Deviljho-san said:

Seems like this mod acts weird with the new SH update. It had started the animations (or not sometimes) but it removes the player to move after it along with the UI not appearing. Even the AAF menu doesn't appear during and after the event.

My dialogue translation mod is only a plugin replacer and it will only work with the 1.16.8 version of Sex Harassment.  Sadly it seems 1.16.8 is no longer on that download page and I don't feel comfortable providing it here.  Maybe you can request it on the original mod's support thread.  I'm really sorry, I just haven't been playing or modding Fallout 4 in a while and updating this thing causes me huge anxiety :x