IdolM@ster Starlit Season Mod Thread

On 2/27/2022 at 12:03 PM, Sinyu said:

Some new mods out this week. One of it extends the songs in Medley Stages. Made by someone from 5ch. It can be combined with Medley Stage Unlock Mod, giving even more options. That mod was made by ToastyBuns3939.

I've combined both mods together into one package.

Stage Unlock Full Melody.7z 22.09 kB · 353 downloads

There is also White and Black Lace Lingerie Mod released on discord. You'll have to grab that from the discord channel.

Video:

There's also a new nude mod out. It's a slight modification to zai_'s full nude mod on the girl's lower region. The clitoris is removed and the hood lowered a bit to be somewhat more accurate. Since the girl's clit is a bit too high/exposed on zai_'s version.

I don't have the mod installed yet, so no example for now. This one you can find at a certain pink board.

Hello, where i can get the Lingerie Mod (underwear in the video) ??   please

On 1/14/2022 at 7:06 AM, Sinyu said:

The texture package has been added to my previous post. Make sure to read the readme.txt file for known issues and what to expect. Along with which girls are using what textures.

I've also been working extensively on a new body mod.

...and it's done. Mod inside.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.4ea900d95c55a453d2170848a76f085d.png

New Fix for Mamimi Tanaka's Petite Body.

Custom Idol Body Mod v1.01 (7 in 1 Package).7z 5.39 MB · 129 downloads

If you do not care about Petite version, then there is no need to download.

Old Outdated

Custom Idol Body Mod (7 in 1 Package).7z 5.39 MB · 736 downloads

Nude Textures are NOT included in this package.

7 Body modifications to choose from. Check the readme file for info on that. Enjoy, Gentlemen.

It is still under fine tuning, once it is done for all the girls, I'll release it soon. It has been released.

Thx alot for your great work Mr.Sinyu! I love the curvy body shape but I personally want to combine the body with a smaller head, so I'd like to ask if it's possible to change the head to vanilla size?

For those that haven't been keeping up to date, there has been a handful of new mods released last week. All mainly from the wonderful modder at the pink board.

I've already post the video up on Youtube (couple of days ago), but wasn't able to make any post on LL due to being banned for a week. ?

Since it has been more than 3 days for those mods released there, the files there are most likely gone. The good news is, redistribution of them seem to be permitted. So it will be posted here for future archives.

Video of aegis1112's mod, (old) Transparent Night Spica and Primordial Maiden Lingerie Mod, and Ballad of Silvery White (Topless No Pantsu)

Spoiler

白銀のスケベバラッド (Ballad of Silvery White).7z

Unable to share the Transparent Night Spica and Primordial Maiden Lingerie Mod due to their discord rules.

Video of Stream Sailor (No Pantsu/Leotard), Pink Camisole (with and without Pantsu), and Retro Girl Dream (No Pantsu)

Video of Hope with You (Topless No Pantsu) and Sexy Little Devil (Nude and Topless)

Remember to thank the modder that made them! I know, there is no name to thank, but just thank the person in general for his hard work. ?

@aegis1112 damn, very nice! I've asked for a nipple chain like that back in this post for the Hot Marine Style. So happy to see it has been done! ?

Do you plan to do more variation of it? Such as using the skirt, but keep it transparent?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a02a44df3088f2fd381f4532eee20ad4.png

The image is photoshopped from yst0 lower half + your top edit.

I like your mix and match ideas, hope to see more them in the future and thank you for sharing! ?

Edit:

Video...

Edited by Sinyu
19時間前、シンユは言った:

@aegis1112くそー、とても素敵!私はホットマリンスタイルのためにこの記事に戻ってそのような乳首チェーンを求めました。それが行われたのを見てとてもうれしいです!?

あなたはそれのより多くのバリエーションを行う予定ですか?スカートを使うなど、透けて保つ?

隠しコンテンツを明らかにする

画像はyst0の下半分+あなたのトップ編集からフォトショップされます。

私はあなたのミックスとマッチのアイデアが好きで、将来的にはもっとそれらを見たいと思っていて、共有してくれてありがとう!?

編集:

ビデオ。。。

このYouTubeの巨乳MODはどこにあるのですか?

btw what game other than this has good nude mod?

i dont follow doaxvv either its been a while.
last game i played was kandagawa jet, im not updated with these but you guys are the best! keep modding!

ok i think i know where to put the mod its at ~mods, and now i just randomly download the mod.
can i know where is for free fly camera mod? and bouncing boobs mod is needed? texture mod? thanks
i hate it when i am clueless but please help me!

Edited by bugfindermail
On 3/21/2022 at 9:38 PM, aegis1112 said:

Both Zai's and Salt's versions are great.
To work together, I modified the UV of the TKB on the left to be the same as the one on the right.
And I also modified the marine mod of yst0.
It's amazing how it works. 

TEST_CLOTH004B.pakTEST_CLOTH004B.sig

When Miki wears the cos004B costume, her claws will float in the air. The other characters are fine.

miki's toenail.jpg

3 hours ago, MikiP said:

When Miki wears the cos004B costume, her claws will float in the air. The other characters are fine.

miki's toenail.jpg

Yeah that's Character's Acce for toenail.
So I edit their  location in this mod.

TEST_TOENAIL.pakTEST_TOENAIL.sig
But there have a new problem. choose one

toenail.png.f6f4566c83562ffdfab07936512b3790.png

btw I edit the MD_BodyType. new girls and short Mami.

TEST_MD_Lmami.pakTEST_MD_Lmami.sig

or normal Mami

TEST_MD_Nmami.pakTEST_MD_Nmami.sig

20220326015338_1.jpg.73e848799b6d8da6638737ec2605813e.jpg

On 3/21/2022 at 9:38 PM, aegis1112 said:

Both Zai's and Salt's versions are great.
To work together, I modified the UV of the TKB on the left to be the same as the one on the right.
And I also modified the marine mod of yst0.
It's amazing how it works. 
20220320032910_1.jpg.de62e9cd8e957b39686fbdc7e9356b94.jpg
TEST_CLOTH004A.pakTEST_CLOTH004A.sig
TEST_CLOTH004B.pakTEST_CLOTH004B.sig
TEST_CLOTH009.pakTEST_CLOTH009.sig
TEST_CLOTH106.pakTEST_CLOTH106.sig

Could you add an outline in added chain and under the chest?

5 hours ago, _mudai_ said:

Could you add an outline in added chain and under the chest?

May you illustrate with pictures?

The outline is still operating.

On 3/22/2022 at 4:40 AM, Sinyu said:

@aegis1112 damn, very nice! I've asked for a nipple chain like that back in this post for the Hot Marine Style. So happy to see it has been done! ?

Do you plan to do more variation of it? Such as using the skirt, but keep it transparent?

Reveal hidden contents

The image is photoshopped from yst0 lower half + your top edit.

I like your mix and match ideas, hope to see more them in the future and thank you for sharing! ?

Edit:

Video...

Cos09 with skirts.

TEST_CLOTH009_skirt.pakTEST_CLOTH009_skirt.sig

18 hours ago, aegis1112 said:

Yeah that's Character's Acce for toenail.
So I edit their  location in this mod.

TEST_TOENAIL.pakTEST_TOENAIL.sig

Thank you for fixing the toenail.
I feel at peace. :)

51 minutes ago, aegis1112 said:

May you illustrate with pictures?

The outline is still operating.

Cos09 with skirts.

TEST_CLOTH009_skirt.pak 7.92 MB · 9 downloads TEST_CLOTH009_skirt.sig 419.43 kB · 7 downloads

image.png.7793d7d8d9118deeab49975a8a08093d.png

Maybe he wants to be corrected like this.

Edited by MikiP
18 minutes ago, aegis1112 said:

Sorry I have no idea about this.

Before Upak

MI_chr_body_cos004_b_skin.png.8c0dea9b87ffa603f4f5cc5a5df7b2f6.png
After Upak

MI_chr_body_cos004_b_skin_02.png.1626a4c5bad5db1f763173fff5c6b270.png

I also want the clavicle line back but I can't fix them.?

It's not something you'll be sorry for.
I am just in a requesting position.

thanks for the good MOD.

@aegis1112 Thank you. Now it's not longer just a photoshopped screenshot, It's the real thing. Great work there!

Video:

Spoiler

On another news, there is additional variation of Stream Sailor released on discord.

Spoiler

Redistribution and modification seem to be permitted. So enjoy and thanks to the modder for providing.

Stream Sailor Leotard (Lewd).7z

There is two variation, one is topless and the other is a SFW covered up leotard.

Oh, do you think you can do your magic again, @aegis1112?

With the release of the topless (new) and bottom-less (previous post) Stream Sailor mod. If you combine them, we can get a more lewd version.

image.thumb.png.7093ca37f5d1f7f9b46b5c78c3ffd411.png

photoshopped imaged example.

Doesn't have to be made exactly like shown, but which ever seem more possible for you. ?

4 hours ago, Sinyu said:

@aegis1112 Thank you. Now it's not longer just a photoshopped screenshot, It's the real thing. Great work there!

Video:

Reveal hidden contents

On another news, there is additional variation of Stream Sailor released on discord.

Reveal hidden contents

Redistribution and modification seem to be permitted. So enjoy and thanks to the modder for providing.

Stream Sailor Leotard (Lewd).7z 3.65 MB · 19 downloads

There is two variation, one is topless and the other is a SFW covered up leotard.

Oh, do you think you can do your magic again, @aegis1112?

With the release of the topless (new) and bottom-less (previous post) Stream Sailor mod. If you combine them, we can get a more lewd version.

image.thumb.png.7093ca37f5d1f7f9b46b5c78c3ffd411.png

photoshopped imaged example.

Doesn't have to be made exactly like shown, but which ever seem more possible for you. ?

how to combine???