IdolM@ster Starlit Season Mod Thread

@shihchung and @zecknor such good timing on those releases. As they work great together for a new video. ?

By the way, @zecknor the hair mod for Rinze (v2) is still actually very buggy. Getting a lot of fatal errors and exploding geometry when trying to use it. Crashes on certain outfits and stage selection. Would've liked to get it into the video, but it just wouldn't play nice.

14 hours ago, Sinyu said:

@shihchung and @zecknor such good timing on those releases. As they work great together for a new video. ?

By the way, @zecknor the hair mod for Rinze (v2) is still actually very buggy. Getting a lot of fatal errors and exploding geometry when trying to use it. Crashes on certain outfits and stage selection. Would've liked to get it into the video, but it just wouldn't play nice.

Your SD Idols mod is so interesting!Have you ever released this mod on any threads?

Edited by fourmu

Primordial Maiden Transparent

Slight Transparency to my previous mods. Pick only one folder in the zip to use.

原始乙女透明 私の以前の改造にわずかな透明度。使用する zip 内のフォルダーを 1 つだけ選択します。

Credit to Salt for the breast mesh/texture.

Spoiler

118906122_SidelessPrimordialMaidenTransparent.thumb.png.ca34feb3b0793dd960f8cc0536c1a87c.png1893720999_4CornersPrimordialMaidenTransparent.thumb.png.00988756da0150c2004adcad2969def2.png

Primordial Maiden Transparent.rar

Update to 4 corner, got rid of shadow at legs.

4コーナーに更新し、脚で影を取り除きました。

Spoiler

image.png.77b0676207bd3451a77bdc96ac334509.png

4 Corners Primordial Maiden Transparent v2.rar

Edited by zecknor
17 hours ago, Sinyu said:

I'm not too sure what kind of fatal errors you're getting since I only test it in S4U and nothing else. What outfit were you using? What song? What part of the game? It uses Usagi physics for the ponytail so might not be friendly when usagi herself is there.

Also what's your loading order? Try moving the RinzePonytail folder around to see if loading order is the issue.

Edited by zecknor

@zecknor That pinpointed the issue. Setting the hair to higher priority over toastybuns3939's hair physic mod solved the crashing. It's working without a problem. Any way to fix the dithering on her hair? It looks like it's on 16bit color depth instead of 24bit or 32bit.

image.thumb.png.b6b40bba8ff1dcd633b7930c108d5eaa.png

image.png.679a99d0ef47e8f270c93f4787684b32.png

There's very noticeable gradient color shift on her hair texture.

@fourmu It's still work in progress. However, I don't think I can release on LL. Forum rules may prohibit it.

Edit: Images removed.

@bioniclezx It looks like that just got updated on 5ch. You can find it on "アイドルマスター スターリットシーズン MODスレ 3" I don't repost their stuff on here after that controversy a while back, but somebody else can do it.

Edited by Sinyu

Someone asked me for a transparent Primordial Maiden with Salt's Breast mod with no other edits, here it is.

誰かが他の編集なしで塩の胸のmodで透明な透明な原始乙女を私に尋ねました。 胸のテクスチャ/メッシュのためのSaltのクレジット

There's 2 versions inside, Shadow and no shadow version.

内部には2つのバージョンがあり、シャドウと影のないバージョンがあります。

Credit to Salt for the Breast texture/mesh

Spoiler

1043388047_PrimordialMaidenTransparentShadows.thumb.png.9e9a70b36ea15c1409cceecf0bdf2035.png1097142673_PrimordialMaidenTransparentNoshadow.thumb.png.4633b399904a4638c11fd0d1f632e511.png

Primordial Maiden Transparent .rar

Edited by zecknor
18 hours ago, Sinyu said:

@zecknor That pinpointed the issue. Setting the hair to higher priority over toastybuns3939's hair physic mod solved the crashing. It's working without a problem. Any way to fix the dithering on her hair? It looks like it's on 16bit color depth instead of 24bit or 32bit.

The easy answer is i would need to redraw the textures manually. It's because I used color change to get the pony tail to match the same color.

Rinze Ponytail V3 with newly drawn textures. (Only fixed textures on ponytail and no compression on the Photoshop export..)

The colors are hard to duplicate in Photoshop for whatever reason, so right now the ponytail color is all by me manually choosing colors.
When exporting as dds or TGA it looked fine, until I imported it into UE4 then it looked bad, but so far in game it seems to be okay.

I'll probably have to recolor the front next time since the original textures are now the problem.

Spoiler

RinzeFront.png.f431109888102bea1bd5c0105f89119b.pngRinzeBack.png.a3fd67dee37e9a6a1ff59da14b63f32e.pngRinzeL.png.0fed26dd8f055a0bf4b0c4d52fbb0c92.pngRinzeR.png.ad017d7333fc2faa71f97f122b2db445.png

RinzePonytail V3.rar

Just redid the front to get rid of the texture defects, but the colors don't look the same as original anymore so I'm not going to push this update to other places. If you want it feel free to use it.

Spoiler

428664977_Rinzev3.1front.png.b732da50dedc928dbe59ca60f567d66a.png2007998899_Rinzev3_1L.png.01b3ccd8b632c6acbca3f775b03b83bc.png2020706383_Rinzev3_1R.png.f8de9b87e52cad78d5bf483c478247da.png

RinzePonytail v3.1.rar

Edited by zecknor

Found a WAY better Hex code for 5120x1440 that has way less visual glitches and the UI is less stretched out.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0554ce16c9e38d156aa11e07a05d1d41.png

Untitled.thumb.png.2f7381266f67dbc10323cfaa7514515f.png

image.thumb.png.cb28a18d21891e3d90bdc0e6020a6135.png

image.thumb.png.d0502fa593010ceb00c1c2f9235d2833.png

image.thumb.png.9f9db3135cd69b9379d3e28ace8c1ae4.png

image.thumb.png.bce764d1bc7dbf4f0fc1dd8f888175ee.png

Use HxD editor to change the "StarlitSeason-Win64-Shipping.exe" values 35 FA 0E 3C 27 70 to EF D4 83 3C BC 74

Don't forget to remove pillarbox too by refering to this reddit post.

If you get an error on start game after switching it, try changing 1 hex at a time and saving so you don't get an error. After applying this hex the only visual glitch left is sometimes when very zoomed out it has the stage upside down for that split second or two. Other than that the previous hex problems are mostly gone from what I seen.

If you're too lazy to do this I zipped up the exe for 5120x1440 only, just place it in "THE IDOLM@STER STARLIT SEASON\StarlitSeason\Binaries\Win64"

5120x1440 exe.rar

Credit to FF7 remake reddit forum where I tried their values for 32:9 and it works better in IMS too than our previous hex.

Edited by zecknor
On 11/11/2021 at 6:11 PM, Saltlapse said: 2021年11月11日下午6:11,Saltlapse 说:

20211111050544_1.thumb.jpg.3aa9e044aa406d13ca09f337817ced97.jpg

20211111043505_1.thumb.jpg.4021f39ccfc9685064ff270f547aaabb.jpg

Coming soon.

马上就来。

I saw a mod like this on 5ch so I decided to try making my own version.

我看到了这样的一个国防部在5ch,所以我决定尝试使我自己的版本。

May I get this mod? I can't find it. Or it's not released?

Primordal Maiden Skirt

There are two folders, one is for small-medium size chest characters with tighter more fitting skirt for the chest, the other is for Large characters with baggy chest part for larger breast and could also work for other sizes.

Please pick one to use at a time.

If you use the small version on big chest characters like Azusa, expect clipping.

When zoomed out the nipples have an outline because the original breast mesh from Salt has them and I do not know how to remove them.

2つのフォルダがあり、1つは胸のためのよりタイトなフィッティングスカートを持つ中小サイズの胸のキャラクターのためのもので、もう1つは大きなキャラクターが大きな胸のためのバギー胸部の部分であり、他のサイズでも動作する可能性があります。

一度に使用する方を選んでください。

あずさのような大きな胸のキャラクターに小さなバージョンを使用する場合は、クリッピングを期待してください。 

ズームアウトすると、ソルトの元の胸のメッシュがそれらを持っており、私はそれらを削除する方法がわからないので、乳首は輪郭を持っています。

Credit to Salt for breast mesh/texture.

Update v2 small only:

小さなバージョンのみ:平らな文字が彼らの胃を露出しすぎて早く前方に歩くときに1クリッピングの問題を修正しました。また、乳首の輪郭を取り除きました。私はむしろそれを作り直すので、私はすぐに大きなバージョンに触れていない。

Small version only: Fixed 1 clipping issue when flat chars walk forward too fast exposing their stomach. Also got rid of nipple outlines. I'm not touching the big version anytime soon since i rather remake it.

Spoiler

Large:

1386978700_PrimordalMaidenSkirtlarge.thumb.png.9dc17dbea36498a14671454bb5c6e67a.png

image.thumb.png.8e6c4dea9a1a3ca170f046ef1a2be856.png

Small:

741547355_PrimordalMaidenSkirtsmall.thumb.png.cfbc1f85a5cb111f847fa63c1139e1c8.png

image.thumb.png.3c577a3c81b67d41246d3d35ea9502bf.png

Primordal Maiden Skirt.rar

Primordal Maiden Skirt small v2.rar

Edited by zecknor

Hello guys here.

i tried to edit dwi 's body mod ,

use AssetEditor.exe to unpack and edit MD_BodyType.uasset , trying to make big boob with dwi's body

and repack use AssetEditor.exe

but nothing happen in game , no big boob , also no dwi's body too

did i miss some important step? if someone can tell me what i going wrong i will be gald. Thankyou.

Edited by prototype666

zecknor's mod with glossy effect add-on (by OskTkP) gives the outfit a nice added detail effect.

Live32 unlocked.

I also revisited an old mod by harurun and updated his Primordial Maiden mod with 25% stronger silhouette effect. This mod was released by him over 2 months ago, completely forgot to showcase it. Now with all the additional modifications like lighter skirt, improved breast physics, etc. It makes the original intend of this outfit stands out so much better.

Queen's Stage unlocked.

Primordial Maiden Silhouette Restored v2.7z

Long skirt not included.

On 12/22/2021 at 6:25 PM, prototype666 said:

Hello guys here.

i tried to edit dwi 's body mod ,

use AssetEditor.exe to unpack and edit MD_BodyType.uasset , trying to make big boob with dwi's body

and repack use AssetEditor.exe

but nothing happen in game , no big boob , also no dwi's body too

did i miss some important step? if someone can tell me what i going wrong i will be gald. Thankyou.

use UAssetGUI to modify glamor values, save, then pak the folder with AssetEditor.

With the release of CustomSlot Tool by Hairo. We can now add and use multiple variants of the same costumes without switching them out in the way of restarting the game each time. Though, there are still some limitations as note in the "How to use:" section of his post, as the tool is still in early stages of development as note of it's version 0.1b. Furthermore, using the tool can be tricky to understand for the average Joe or someone that isn't native to the instructions language.

During the discovery of using the tool, somethings that aren't mentioned in his post are the following:

Spoiler

1. Make sure the "Paks" folder is empty of the "~mods" folder. If there are still mods inside, it will cause a lot of random glitches, as it will merge information in there into the new costumes.pak that it will create later (if successful). You will end up with some unwanted results if you do not repack cleanly.

So your game folder (if v1.21) should look like this before you begin:

image.png.6659e6c35e71dbea48f7ecaf92da599d.png

alternatively, you can move those pak files into it's own pak folder, if you have the diskspace to do so. That's what I ended up doing personally. So something like this still works:

image.png.10a3754aed9705a8251a962ac3af69ac.png

2. While mentioned on the technical terms, the easier to understand language is some costumes are currently not be supported with the current version of the tool. Such as Primordial Maiden outfit or brand new creations not using existing model information (aka zai_'s reverse bunny mod). Older release of "privdance.pak" mod will cause crashes. That mod is also known as Trainer Outfits swapped for Private/Personal Character Outfits mod.

3. You can have only 1 costumes.pak active at anytime. So if you want to add more costumes, you have to run the Tool again to update it. That means, if Saltlapse release his costumes.pak and zai_ also later release his, they cannot be used at the same time.

So the next part is guiding you how to properly use the tool, as you will eventually need to re-pak yourself, if you want to use both releases. As the author of the mods do not want their personal work be packed together and be re-releases. So please respect their wishes and do not pursue in sharing work without proper permission and/or not share at all, if permission is denied.

Now when you re-paking it yourself, there will still be texture conflicts. This means, you still have to enable or disable the textures you want the costume to work with. For example, Saltlapse provided in the past a separate texture.pak in his mod pack. You would have to disable this if you want it to work with zai_'s mods. Enable it if you want to work with Saltlapse's mod. It's going to be no different previously for this mandatory procedure. 

Steps to properly use the Tool

Spoiler

1. Download Hairo's tool, extract it, and you should get something like this:

image.png.192617ec4e5af1f56617de13bad7e430.png

The "Paks" folder is what I created personally in the root folder of customslots, as mentioned above. You don't have to copy my example. So you won't immediately have filelist.txt and last.json until you begin using the tool. They're not important files anyway. Once you move the costumes you want to repack and create custom slots for, you can start up the Tool by running the "CustomSlots.exe". If you want to customize the outfit names in-game, you will also want to grab the example.json file in his post, follow his instruction there, and also place it along with the mods in "costumes" folder.

image.png.37f84ff8973116c80c2c22e55e975e26.png

As you can see, my "Game Paks Folder:" is pointed into a custom path to "\customslots\Paks", since I made a copy of the game pak files there. For your case, you would have to point the path to where you installed your game. Before you hit "Rebuild mods" -let's make sure your folder for "costumes" looks correct.

3. costumes folder:

image.png.64b7134032250bed2b69f65dd8700c66.png

Here, you see I have zai_'s nude mod named as Full Nude and several of Monkeygigabuster's outfit mods.

In the .json file, I gave it a personalized description, since zai_ hasn't officially release his yet.

image.png.e8be2350139a90dfe5134d04f5c09a06.png

Once your costumes folder looks good and all the costumes you want to re-pak with it's own slots is ready. You can hit the "Rebuild mods"

If everything goes smoothly, you will get a "costumes.pak" and "costumes.sig" file in the location of the "Paks" folder inside "~mods" that would be recreated. You can now then move back all the other mods into it (if it's the game's ".../paks/~mods" folder or if you copy my example, you will have to move the customes.pak to the game's ".../paks/~mods" folder) and enjoy the extra custom costume slots. Old individual outfits mod can be remove from there now, with exceptions of the non-working ones (aka Primordial Maiden, etc).

All goes well and you will have extra pages of outfits to play around with:

image.thumb.png.46336261d1c8480ea5945ef1dad9301d.png

image.thumb.png.cd68fba593c4219a8e412de52c3b828d.png

Video of 32 different outfits by Monkeygigabuster.

Edited by Sinyu
Added spoiler, incase someone decides to quote the entire post...