IdolM@ster Starlit Season Mod Thread

The texture package has been added to my previous post. Make sure to read the readme.txt file for known issues and what to expect. Along with which girls are using what textures.

I've also been working extensively on a new body mod.

...and it's done. Mod inside.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4ea900d95c55a453d2170848a76f085d.png

New Fix for Mamimi Tanaka's Petite Body.

Custom Idol Body Mod v1.01 (7 in 1 Package).7z

If you do not care about Petite version, then there is no need to download.

Old Outdated

Custom Idol Body Mod (7 in 1 Package).7z

Nude Textures are NOT included in this package.

7 Body modifications to choose from. Check the readme file for info on that. Enjoy, Gentlemen.

It is still under fine tuning, once it is done for all the girls, I'll release it soon. It has been released.

Edited by Sinyu
Add new file for Mamimi Tanaka's Petite Body fixed.
14 hours ago, Sinyu said:

The texture package has been added to my previous post. Make sure to read the readme.txt file for known issues and what to expect. Along with which girls are using what textures.

I've also been working extensively on a new body mod.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.0c51dd08041e49cf49b90f28c3b235fd.png

It is still under fine tuning, once it is done for all the girls, I'll release it soon.

thanks

hi,I made a mode make every costume with panty stocking on.

I only mod the body texture.it's for game ver 1.30.Of couse lower game ver is OK.

three colour,pink,black and white can choose.

And I fix zai nude mode work with chr body cos009s mod.But the salt mod can't.Beause the salt' mod have too large nipple texture.

And I fix dwi body can support 1.30 and the next game ver.

thank zecknor,your tutorial is awesome.

I am chinese,I can't use discord.

lanzoux.com/iD0jlywlztg

在11 / 8 / 2021上午5:27,Saltlapse说:

我刚刚在gamebanana上看到了dwidwidwidwidwidwid的抖动mod:https://gamebanana.com/mods/334088

334088?类型 = 大

springworkingcollision.jpg.1085109addc08f3039dcb83dc7ed55b2.jpg

它与早期版本的抖动模组不同,它在所有服装上都有有效的碰撞物理特性。它与我的模型的大小兼容,所以只需使用那个。物理类似于上面的视频@Sinyu已发布。

在我的模组包中包含的PhysicsCharaBustParam(影响每个角色的最小/最大移动,而不是特定于服装)的唯一区别是我稍微降低了千早,安祖和森野(扁平三人组)的物理效果。我的文件名中有_P,所以如果你使用两个mod,它已经优先,但如果你愿意,你也可以删除它。

On 11/8/2021 at 5:27 AM, Saltlapse said:

I just saw the jiggle mod by dwidwidwidwidwi on gamebanana: https://gamebanana.com/mods/334088

334088?type=large

springworkingcollision.jpg.1085109addc08f3039dcb83dc7ed55b2.jpg

It has working collision physics on all costumes unlike the early versions of jiggle mods. It's compatible with my model's size, so just use that one. Physics are similar to the above videos that @Sinyu has posted.

The only difference in the PhysicsCharaBustParam (affects min/max move of each character, not costume specific) included in my mod pack is that I slightly reduced the physics of Chihaya, Anzu, and Morino (the flat trio). Mine has _P in the file name so it already takes priority if you use both mods, but you can also remove it if you want.

Where is this model?

On 11/7/2021 at 11:18 PM, Sinyu said:

你能看到其中的区别吗?

可能是摇摆不定的更好的歌曲之一。

编辑:

测试4K视频后期...

视频已删除。

编辑:测试 webm 格式。

编辑:由于审核,删除了1个视频。

mod???求发一下

The efforts from the members of 5ch has put together a Black Bunny Suit mod. Though, it was broken down to using 3 different paks. So I consolidated them together into a compact pak version.

Video:

Spoiler

*zai_'s reverse bunny outfit is not part of the mod.

The original mod was 70MB. I compressed it down to 11MB. I did two versions as well. One with Bunny Headband and one without (Headband mod not done by me, but I combined them from the 3 separate mods to make up the Bunny Suit mod). I also made it standalone. So it won't affect the Primordial Maiden outfit, since it was turning it into a leotard. That isn't part of the Bunny Suit theme. Perhaps if someone is willing to make a White Bunny Suit version?

With it being standalone, the mod can be used with other Primordial Maiden outfit mods.

This version of the mod is not updated to v1.30 of the game. So the two new girls (chr0206 Kaede Takagaki and chr0306 Kotoha Tanaka) will not have the bunny accessories on them. It's beyond my capabilities to add them myself.

Now the important thing to note if you use CustomSlots. The mod does not work with it. It will not repack with CustomSlots. Only the No Headband version will work with your pre-existing Custom Costumes pack. If you use the Bunny Suit mod with the headband, it will break your Custom Costume mod pak, because of the accessory modifications.

Thanks to the modders from 5ch for their work.

Edited by Sinyu
Edit: Corrected the wording.

Coincidentally, someone from the info withheld discord server also did his version of the bunny outfit and has been released. You can grab it on Discord.

It's an actual suit and not body painted on from the other version. Suit have the proper bunny scut and fishnet stockings. Though, the headband is not included in his mod.

Spoiler

Further information about this mod has been removed, as the author did not intended it to be shared publicly. If you are interested in this alternative bunny costume mod, you will have to join a certain discord server that does idolmas mods to find it.

image.png

Edited by Sinyu
Mod Author does not want his work to be made publicly known. So edit to make things vague.