IdolM@ster Starlit Season Mod Thread

Just updating the thread with news of new mods that has been out the past weeks. Unfortunately I will not be able to provide them, so I am just only being the messenger here.

First up we got zai_'s two new outfits. That was out two weeks ago or so. So I believe they are free to grab off his pateron. His lingerie and salmon roe swimsuit mod. Unfortunate news that zai_ will not be doing anymore idolmas mods and is taking a break.

Video(s):

Spoiler

Next up with have a mixture of mods coming from 5ch, the pinkbbs board, and also from discord? The source info I got seem to be all over the place.

Video: Colorful Swimsuit mod variations with full nudity.

Video: Sweet Doll outfit variations, also with full nudity.

If you want the mods shown in the video. The place to start looking for is on 5ch, pinkbbs, and discord (that does imas mods).

Some new release (well it's a few days-weeks old by now). Again, unable to supply, due to I having no permission to share. Just showing they exist and if you search a certain discord server, 5ch, or pink bbs. You should be able to find it, unless it got deleted.

THE iDOLM@STER - Starlit Season - Used and Abused Idols

Combination of mods used together to get some very deprived results of the idols.

6 hours ago, 2o2n said:

Any ideas on where to cop the DL for this? 

https://youtu.be/3JZciZ7erRU

https://gamebanana.com/mods/359222

7 hours ago, mitta2727 said:

SIGパックはありますか?

Use existing one from other mods. Copy, Paste, Rename.

This has been updated to fix Mamimi's abnormal size in her petite version.

On 1/13/2022 at 3:06 PM, Sinyu said:

The texture package has been added to my previous post. Make sure to read the readme.txt file for known issues and what to expect. Along with which girls are using what textures.

I've also been working extensively on a new body mod.

...and it's done. Mod inside.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.4ea900d95c55a453d2170848a76f085d.png

New Fix for Mamimi Tanaka's Petite Body.

Custom Idol Body Mod v1.01 (7 in 1 Package).7z 5.39 MB · 0 downloads

If you do not care about Petite version, then there is no need to download.

Old Outdated

Custom Idol Body Mod (7 in 1 Package).7z 5.39 MB · 662 downloads

Nude Textures are NOT included in this package.

7 Body modifications to choose from. Check the readme file for info on that. Enjoy, Gentlemen.

It is still under fine tuning, once it is done for all the girls, I'll release it soon. It has been released.

Some new mods out this week. One of it extends the songs in Medley Stages. Made by someone from 5ch. It can be combined with Medley Stage Unlock Mod, giving even more options. That mod was made by ToastyBuns3939.

I've combined both mods together into one package.

Stage Unlock Full Melody.7z

There is also White and Black Lace Lingerie Mod released on discord. You'll have to grab that from the discord channel.

Video:

There's also a new nude mod out. It's a slight modification to zai_'s full nude mod on the girl's lower region. The clitoris is removed and the hood lowered a bit to be somewhat more accurate. Since the girl's clit is a bit too high/exposed on zai_'s version.

I don't have the mod installed yet, so no example for now. This one you can find at a certain pink board.

Edited by Sinyu
2 hours ago, Sinyu said:

Some new mods out this week. One of it extends the songs in Medley Stages. Made by someone from 5ch. It can be combined with Medley Stage Unlock Mod, giving even more options. That mod was made by ToastyBuns3939.

I've combined both mods together into one package.

Stage Unlock Full Melody.7z 22.09 kB · 11 downloads

There is also White and Black Lace Lingerie Mod released on discord. You'll have to grab that from the discord channel.

Video:

There's also a new nude mod out. It's a slight modification to zai_'s full nude mod on the girl's lower region. The clitoris is removed and the hood lowered a bit to be somewhat more accurate. Since the girl's clit is a bit too high/exposed on zai_'s version.

I don't have the mod installed yet, so no example for now. This one you can find at a certain pink board.

oh its that mod, i can help on this.

SZK_skin_Texture_TypeA.jpg

SZK_skin_Texture_TypeB.jpg

NEW costom pussy.7z

• 2 weeks later...

There is two new sexy outfit mods out this week with two variations from the pink board.

First one is the Wonder Heart Queen's Outfit that have a Nude and Heart Censored variation.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

849544172_wonderheart2.thumb.jpg.7aa8e7dd62a9a2c59256ff10b3970363.jpg

787680269_wonderheart1.thumb.jpg.cd2cf214dfe07d9958bfdd1a420f27a9.jpg

Video:

Wonder Heart Queen Sexy Outfit.zip

The next one is the Summer Unlimited Sexy Outfit. Also with two variation for Topless and No Pants.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

594826495_SummerUnlimitedTopless.thumb.jpg.16f1397a3df8fe6d03652cbeafce8262.jpg164505948_SummerUnlimitedNoPants.thumb.jpg.697e8bf8f61782f7d5dd796f2758e86f.jpg

Video:

The Unlimited Summer Sexy Outfit had shadow problems (if not used with a certain other mod) and I've done a crude fix for it that don't require it.

Fixed Version:

Unlimited Summer Sexy Outfit.7z

Edited by Sinyu
Added Wonder Heart Queen Mod
55 minutes ago, Sinyu said:

There is two new sexy outfit mods out this week with two variations from the pink board.

First one is the Wonder Heart Queen's Outfit that have a Nude and Heart Censored variation.

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

849544172_wonderheart2.thumb.jpg.7aa8e7dd62a9a2c59256ff10b3970363.jpg

787680269_wonderheart1.thumb.jpg.cd2cf214dfe07d9958bfdd1a420f27a9.jpg

Video:

The next one is the Summer Unlimited Sexy Outfit. Also with two variation for Topless and No Pants.

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

594826495_SummerUnlimitedTopless.thumb.jpg.16f1397a3df8fe6d03652cbeafce8262.jpg164505948_SummerUnlimitedNoPants.thumb.jpg.697e8bf8f61782f7d5dd796f2758e86f.jpg

Video:

The Unlimited Summer Sexy Outfit had shadow problems (if not used with a certain other mod) and I've done a crude fix for it that don't require it.

Fixed Version:

Unlimited Summer Sexy Outfit.7z 8.81 MB · 5 downloads

Thanks! Beautiful mods. Where is the download for the first one?

The Wonder Heart Queen Mod has been added in the previous post.

We have another new mod. The same person that done the above sexy outfit mods released one for the Coral Dress. It share the same problem with the Unlimited Summer Sexy Outfit with shadow issues. So I've also did the same crude fix to it.

I am very happy to see more outfits getting these kind of "exposure." If you know what I mean. Haha.

Screenshot:

427650634_coraldress.thumb.jpg.25bb85a3009f07cfe4d05070f59de4fe.jpg

Video:

Coral Sexy Red Dress.7z