Simple question. How do I get the animations to play?

On 10/15/2021 at 10:41 AM, bunt776 said:

It is not automatic for any sex scene, do you trigger the events that actually use the animations?

Ie the Carnalitas example sex scene or something from a mod that uses the animations like Coetus Anima.

That's they answer everybody gives but nobody ever explains exactly how to do it.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

That's they answer everybody gives but nobody ever explains exactly how to do it.

If Coetis Anima is installed, the "Make Love" character interaction of Carnalitas will trigger such an event with included animation. If that animation does not work after clicking the top left event corner button, a screenshot could help to understand the problem.

The way the question is asked it could just be a sex event from one of the mods that don't use animations.

On 10/14/2021 at 2:32 AM, Nexus72 said:

The same as above. How do I get the animations to play? The character simply stand there naked doing nothing. I have Carnalitas, several of its submods and Character Body Overhaul. Is it load order or am I missing a step?

You might want to post your load order if you think that could be the cause. People here don't have access to your machine. (I hope...)

Edited by bunt776
3 hours ago, bunt776 said:

a screenshot could help to understand the problem.

This is not strictly speaking a sex act yet but it shows what happens:

a- Always the top/bottom split

b- Always the actors are just 'dumped' into the window without any regard as to where they are supposed to be in relation to any sex partner.

Doesn't matter how many actors turn up for the scene. Doesn't matter which mods.

1610190189_RMPrison.thumb.jpg.d9ab15c7980d659703221cdddfc270dd.jpg

My mods:

311770066_CK3Mods.thumb.jpg.ee951b43a215736e30764877e7fcb2e3.jpg

Edited by Grey Cloud
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

This is not strictly speaking a sex act yet but it shows what happens:

a- Always the top/bottom split

b- Always the actors are just 'dumped' into the window without any regard as to where they are supposed to be in relation to any sex partner.

Doesn't matter how many actors turn up for the scene. Doesn't matter which mods.

Reveal hidden contents

1610190189_RMPrison.thumb.jpg.d9ab15c7980d659703221cdddfc270dd.jpg

My mods:

Reveal hidden contents

311770066_CK3Mods.thumb.jpg.ee951b43a215736e30764877e7fcb2e3.jpg

I don't use Irony Mod Manager, but it looks like you load Coetus Anima before Carnalitas? MIght cause problems as Coetus Anima mentions Carnalitas as a dependency.

Aside from that, the event shown in your screen does not contain a sex animation, but rather a barber shop animation that looks displaced due to a wrong global state of a sex animation.

All events will look like that once sex animation mode (or technically 'mult_char_toggle') is activated via the symbol in the mentioned top left corner of the event window.

It should normally change back when you click this very symbol next to the event title, so in this case the heart next to the "U" of 'Under Lock and Key'.

Edited by bunt776
11 hours ago, bunt776 said:

Aside from that, the event shown in your screen does not contain a sex animation, but rather a barber shop animation that looks displaced due to a wrong global state of a sex animation.

As I said, it looks like that when it is a sex animation.

that looks displaced due to a wrong global state of a sex animation.

I have absolutely no idea what that means.

All events will look like that once sex animation mode (or technically 'mult_char_toggle') is activated via the symbol in the mentioned top left corner of the event window.

I read about that in another thread and clicked the icon to death. It did not make any difference whatsoever and then I read that it no longer function since some version update.

but it looks like you load Coetus Anima before Carnalitas?

I'd missed that dependency partly due to the author listing them in more than one place. Anyways I have moved CA up, down and roundabout and it didn't make any difference whatsoever.

Of all the games I have modded CK3 if not the worst is certainly right down there.

Thanks for trying to help though.

Edited by Grey Cloud