• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got a bit of an issue, and I'm not sure how to troubleshoot further. The problem is that the hand textures aren't being applied to the player character. I checked the log, and it shows that it finds "hands" and applies the correct normal. But in game, the hand texture doesn't update. So I'm not sure what's happening.

4 hours ago, garikmoespeaker said:

This mod is almost exactly what I've been looking for! Amazing.

Does this work with Autobody as well? Do they both try to assign actors morphs? Is there a way to disable that in this?

Yes, both mods assign morphs and I use it with autobody which works great. I let autobody assign the base body shapes and this mod does the muscle morphs which lay on top of the base shapes. So for an example, none of my base shapes have any abs morphs applied, then I use SKB to apply the abs morphs. The same for muscle legs, arms, etc. I also use some morphs that are done in base shapes, so those get "merged" into the final shape you see applied to the character. It's fully customizable, so you can do pretty much whatever you want.

• 2 weeks later...

@jjabrams420 Does this work on plain UUNP please under LE specifically the morphs etc? Also is it possible to integration through a soft (flaccid) dependency support for needs mods please? Examples I'm referring to are any one of the following: -

1. iNeeds
  2. Realistic Needs and Diseases
  3. Last Seed (Continuation - not Prologue)
  4. Mini Needs
Edited by Leoosp
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it might have been mentioned previously, but with 5.4, I'm seeing hand normals not being applied unless something is equipped in slot 33. The same goes for feet. I checked the meshes, and the nodename is correct in the mesh. I only noticed this now because I've gone to a more extreme set of normals where it's obvious that the normals aren't being applied to hands or feet unless something is equipped there.

On 1/29/2023 at 1:42 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

Edit the included spid ini to exclude the player or set the player override to 0 in the MCM.

Thank you for answering, but when I do it for MCM nothing happens,
My body of normalmap continues to change, how do I do to remove my pc by distr.ini?
First page only says how to define only female NPC, but I want to remove only my female PC

2 hours ago, Lilith Valentine said:

Thank you for answering, but when I do it for MCM nothing happens,
My body of normalmap continues to change, how do I do to remove my pc by distr.ini?
First page only says how to define only female NPC, but I want to remove only my female PC

This question is better asked on the SPID forums on nexus, but as a  guess, I'd try adding something -Player, or -0x7, -0x14. But with the override set to 0, the player shouldn't be changing. It doesn't when I use that. The other thing I just thought of is removing the spell from the player, but it wouldn't revert any changes that already happened.

Edited by foreveraloneguy
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/10/2022 at 1:21 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

Got a bit of an issue, and I'm not sure how to troubleshoot further. The problem is that the hand textures aren't being applied to the player character. I checked the log, and it shows that it finds "hands" and applies the correct normal. But in game, the hand texture doesn't update. So I'm not sure what's happening.

Any workaround on this? I poked around in the scripts myself but I don't really know what to be looking for tbh.

11 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Winterweight. The way I found it was when I saw the issue, I opened the console, clicked on my character, then  went to the equipment section to see what was equipped. I found the hands from winterweight.

Odd, I don't have anything overriding the hands or feet meshes. In fact in the textures list I only see the default hand normals being applied despite having max muscle.

12 hours ago, Impish_ said:

Odd, I don't have anything overriding the hands or feet meshes. In fact in the textures list I only see the default hand normals being applied despite having max muscle.

Aha, I figured it out. For some reason there is a conflict between RaceMenu 0.4.16 Memory Leak Hotfix and Face Discoloration Fix. Hand and foot normals get applied and stick correctly when only one or the other mod is active, but not when they are both active.

On 6/1/2023 at 8:00 AM, Impish_ said:

Aha, I figured it out. For some reason there is a conflict between RaceMenu 0.4.16 Memory Leak Hotfix and Face Discoloration Fix. Hand and foot normals get applied and stick correctly when only one or the other mod is active, but not when they are both active.

Nope, guess that was just Skyrim being Skyrim. Worked for a couple days then suddenly stopped working again. No changes to load order.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 10:34 PM, Impish_ said:

Nope, guess that was just Skyrim being Skyrim. Worked for a couple days then suddenly stopped working again. No changes to load order.

I am so utterly confused by this. After spending all of last night banging my head against the wall testing with new saves on clean load orders, different mod versions, and still having the issues with hands and feet overrides, today I decided to try an extremely simple test. In Outfit Studio I duplicated the hands and feet meshes, removed the texturesets from the duplicates, saved as new Bodyslide project, built the new meshes, and voilà, texture overrides work flawlessly 100% of the time every time. I'm not sure why having another TriShape node in the nif helps with applying the overrides correctly but until it gets sorted I'll be using these custom meshes.

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2023 at 3:36 PM, Impish_ said:

I am so utterly confused by this. After spending all of last night banging my head against the wall testing with new saves on clean load orders, different mod versions, and still having the issues with hands and feet overrides, today I decided to try an extremely simple test. In Outfit Studio I duplicated the hands and feet meshes, removed the texturesets from the duplicates, saved as new Bodyslide project, built the new meshes, and voilà, texture overrides work flawlessly 100% of the time every time. I'm not sure why having another TriShape node in the nif helps with applying the overrides correctly but until it gets sorted I'll be using these custom meshes.

Any chance you could share what you did in such a way I could use them?