• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2023 at 10:36 PM, Impish_ said:

I am so utterly confused by this. After spending all of last night banging my head against the wall testing with new saves on clean load orders, different mod versions, and still having the issues with hands and feet overrides, today I decided to try an extremely simple test. In Outfit Studio I duplicated the hands and feet meshes, removed the texturesets from the duplicates, saved as new Bodyslide project, built the new meshes, and voilà, texture overrides work flawlessly 100% of the time every time. I'm not sure why having another TriShape node in the nif helps with applying the overrides correctly but until it gets sorted I'll be using these custom meshes.

This is very useful, thanks! I have had the same issue with HIMBO a for a long time. Just followed your instructions and now it's all working just fine.

I wonder how you even came up with this, seems crazy to me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Whenever I equip armor that should still leave some skin visible, it looks like the normalmaps are applying at first but then are wiped a few moments later. Has anyone else run into this? I am using Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper as well but my character has been at an unaffected stage for that mod for some time so I don't think that should be overriding it.

Edit: After doing some testing with different armors it seems that with some it stays as it should, and some it wipes. Is there a body slot that could be occupied and causing it to overwrite? I'm using bikini armors remastered so I know for that you have a lot of occupied slots when you wear a full set. It seems that the other armors I have that work correctly have far fewer pieces to equip.

Edit 2: Yes it is being interfered with by a equip slot. It looks like whatever slot circlets occupy causes buggy refreshes for the normalmaps if anyone else runs into this. I would suggest a fix but unfortunately I am not very smart.

Edited by H Bof