Sexlab Cum effect disappeared

7 hours ago, katrina2333 said:

SLACS Plus to give a check

What's that, sounds mysterious ?

7 hours ago, katrina2333 said:

the version of the Sexlab is SE v163 Beta 9. Any ideas?

I'm not sure how it works for SE, but maybe it's comparable?

In LE I would rise the number of overlays in Nioverride.ini (comes with racemenu).

Default is 3 so if you have other mods that already applied 3 overlays to a certain area there can't be shown more.

To compensate for that you would need to rise the allowed overlay numbers.

You posted in LE Tech support, maybe you get more help in SE tech support or some SEler stumbles over this topic.

Edited by donttouchmethere
5 hours ago, katrina2333 said:

Anyone knows after Sexlab's scene, there's no cum effect on my character? I turn every toggle about cum effect on and still there's nothing, I installed the SLACS Plus to give a check but still there's nothing, the version of the Sexlab is SE v163 Beta 9. Any ideas?

Check you have both play orgasm effects and apply cum effects ticked in the sexlab MCM animation settings

image.png.63cb39a31c086ad50397f2bcdddd52f0.png

As thats the most common cause, LE you only needed the second one ticked but SE requires both for it to display

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

What's that, sounds mysterious ?

I'm not sure how it works for SE, but maybe it's comparable?

In LE I would rise the number of overlays in Nioverride.ini (comes with racemenu).

Default is 3 so if you have other mods that already applied 3 overlays to a certain area there can't be shown more.

To compensate for that you would need to rise the allowed overlay numbers.

You posted in LE Tech support, maybe you get more help in SE tech support or some SEler stumbles over this topic.

SexLab Advanced Cum Stages Plus, aka SLACS Plus. Truly, I really cannot figure out why people can't just make a separate version of the NiOverride...it is really hard for ECE users like me, geeze. Anyway, thanks for your notice I didn't notice this is LE tech support, I'll send this to SE again.

7 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Check you have both play orgasm effects and apply cum effects ticked in the sexlab MCM animation settings

image.png.63cb39a31c086ad50397f2bcdddd52f0.png

As thats the most common cause, LE you only needed the second one ticked but SE requires both for it to display

Yeah I did that, not working, but thanks