Jump to content

[mod]Colorful Galaxy(!多彩银河)


简言之

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 2/20/2023 at 2:22 AM, coldheartzero said:

The mod's been on steam for quite a while, but it requires 3 parts, 2 of the 3 parts you can't get any longer unless he's uploaded under a different name. The original mod that's still labeled as incompatible, or at least it was a few days ago is still available but useless without the other 2 parts.

Any idea if that is still the case?
This is the workshop page im aware off:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2748029219

Posted
15 hours ago, Tyrgalon said:

Any idea if that is still the case?
This is the workshop page im aware off:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2748029219

 

 

 

He did make an update at one point that was named weird like "This isn't Baghdad",,, that's not the name but it was crazy like that. It's no longer available.

 

Ok so going through my Irony list, this is what I can find.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2923834739

I THINK he changed the name to the above, cause now the translated title is something about being incomprehensible.

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2681419984

Way out of date Translation

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2748029219

I think this is all of it...

 

The dude/dudette is trying real hard to hide what kind of mod it us under vague descriptions and wonky names. I could be over looking stuff.

Posted

I spent two hours throwing together a quick machine translation for the most recent patch you will need to download both the mods mentioned above:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2748029219

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2923834739

 

Then just drop the translations into the localization folder, assuming normal Stellaris installation it should be found here:

C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\workshop\content\281990\2923834739\localisation

 

I've booted the game and not seen anything obviously wrong, it is machine translation so expect it to be rough. May go back through and sand out the worst of the grammar. For now I've just started and poked around the first few years so I can't guarantee EVERYTHING works but it seems to be solid enough and I figured I may as well share.

 

https://mega.nz/file/9SRxUZRR#fw21ewhpJiEKaK3lCqeW5mN91hZE4SEWQI6k5IAA9TY

 

Hope you guys enjoy :)

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, EdwardEl said:

I spent two hours throwing together a quick machine translation for the most recent patch you will need to download both the mods mentioned above:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2748029219

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2923834739

 

Then just drop the translations into the localization folder, assuming normal Stellaris installation it should be found here:

C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\workshop\content\281990\2923834739\localisation

 

I've booted the game and not seen anything obviously wrong, it is machine translation so expect it to be rough. May go back through and sand out the worst of the grammar. For now I've just started and poked around the first few years so I can't guarantee EVERYTHING works but it seems to be solid enough and I figured I may as well share.

 

https://mega.nz/file/9SRxUZRR#fw21ewhpJiEKaK3lCqeW5mN91hZE4SEWQI6k5IAA9TY

 

Hope you guys enjoy :)

Thanks for your efforts.  I think I'll give it a try right now.

 

So I literally started playing within like 5 minutes of this post before editing.

 

Everything seems to be running fine as far as the translation goes. Only thing coming up wonky is "Judgement_events_text", It always comes up blank. So far 1-6 have popped up blank. Everything else minus some wonkiness that is unlikely the result of translation like one of the custom ship sets reverting to I think the humanoid ships.

 

I'm also using UI Overhaul dynamic, Gigastructures, Sensible Late Game tech (I really like the shield piercing rail guns it provides) and more building slots.

 

Other than the blank Judgement texts, the translation appears to be spot on. Even being machine translation it looks good.

 

Thanks again for the translation.

Edited by coldheartzero
mo bettah info
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, coldheartzero said:

Everything seems to be running fine as far as the translation goes. Only thing coming up wonky is "Judgement_events_text", It always comes up blank. So far 1-6 have popped up blank. Everything else minus some wonkiness that is unlikely the result of translation like one of the custom ship sets reverting to I think the humanoid ships.

 

Thanks for the catch, I was only did one test using the base race templates so that event didn't fire. That's what I get for staying up late to finish this hah. Uploaded it then went straight to bed.

 

Took a little poking but the issue seemed to be an error present in the chinese version too, spelling mistake between the event file and the text ID it was looking for. Thankfully a super easy fix, fixed it, confirmed those events are firing now.

 

Here's the download link for the fixed version:

https://mega.nz/file/IXRiXAyT#Le1exj_pcsSm2yjY_lvhrxzuv4GIGPyKy9NZwakh3tw

 

Only found one other broken event so far, the description for CG_leader.201 isn't working though the rest of the window works properly. I've been beating my head against it but haven't found a fix for it yet. If someone with more modding experience wants to take a look I'd appreciate finding out what I'm not seeing.

Edited by EdwardEl
Posted

Review, and yes I don't have a life at the moment.

 

So I've been playing the mod for,,, yeah about 12 hours straight, actually longer. Since I said I was going to start it in my post a little ways above..

 

It's not a bad mod, and I've only played one of the pre-scripted empires so I haven't seen the snuff that people were crying about earlier. I'm playing the Lust Lab I think it's called. There's pron, but it's not like really graphic, not that I've seen playing this empire. Nothing like lustful void.

 

Pros,

well put together

actual story (at least for the empire I played)

breaks the 4th wall in an entertaining way

LOTS of dig sites

Lots of things to explore

Perks, traits and traditions are unique but!

 

Cons,

lots of digsites you'll never get access to (make lots of friends)

Most research spots (terrible with names) are level 9 and can take 1000 days to research and that's MOST of them

Traditions and perks are lackluster

Traits are convoluted and I don't think the numbers are accurate

 

 

It's actually better than Lustful Void really with the exception of traditions and perks.

 

My honest opinion.

Posted
4 hours ago, coldheartzero said:

Review, and yes I don't have a life at the moment.

 

So I've been playing the mod for,,, yeah about 12 hours straight, actually longer. Since I said I was going to start it in my post a little ways above..

 

It's not a bad mod, and I've only played one of the pre-scripted empires so I haven't seen the snuff that people were crying about earlier. I'm playing the Lust Lab I think it's called. There's pron, but it's not like really graphic, not that I've seen playing this empire. Nothing like lustful void.

 

Pros,

well put together

actual story (at least for the empire I played)

breaks the 4th wall in an entertaining way

LOTS of dig sites

Lots of things to explore

Perks, traits and traditions are unique but!

 

Cons,

lots of digsites you'll never get access to (make lots of friends)

Most research spots (terrible with names) are level 9 and can take 1000 days to research and that's MOST of them

Traditions and perks are lackluster

Traits are convoluted and I don't think the numbers are accurate

 

 

It's actually better than Lustful Void really with the exception of traditions and perks.

 

My honest opinion.

 

That about matches my experiences with the mod. Though I mostly play it as part of a much larger irony merged modpack. I tend to run it alongside LV to provide a larger scattering of lewd events, anomalies, and archaeology sites that I think LV is missing.

 

I will say this mod:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2273568769

Helps a ton with the archaeology site problem.

 

It's also worth noting that each species type has their own unique ascension parks and view of the story. Or at least each one I've tried so far.

Posted
On 3/21/2023 at 6:06 AM, EdwardEl said:

I spent two hours throwing together a quick machine translation for the most recent patch you will need to download both the mods mentioned above:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2748029219

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2923834739

 

Then just drop the translations into the localization folder, assuming normal Stellaris installation it should be found here:

C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\workshop\content\281990\2923834739\localisation

 

I've booted the game and not seen anything obviously wrong, it is machine translation so expect it to be rough. May go back through and sand out the worst of the grammar. For now I've just started and poked around the first few years so I can't guarantee EVERYTHING works but it seems to be solid enough and I figured I may as well share.

 

https://mega.nz/file/9SRxUZRR#fw21ewhpJiEKaK3lCqeW5mN91hZE4SEWQI6k5IAA9TY

 

Hope you guys enjoy :)

Wow, this will actually let me finally try this mod, thank you very much!:)

Posted

Quick warning for this mod, nothing serious just annoying as fuck when you forget.

 

One of the captains you can recruit has like a -1000 archeology skill.  DO NOT PUT THAT SHIP ONTO A DIGSITE... I've done it twice just not paying attention. The second time it got up to -20,000 days to completion. With a -1000 skill instead of taking time off the dig, it adds to it.... Twice I've done this,,,,,,,,,,, I've since fired that captain..

Posted (edited)

fuck i really want to play this but noticing the shit ton of content that is in the mod, it would be hard to do it with MTL...

 

edit: but i do heard that the MTL is decent might give it a shot then

Edited by Al_banehra
Posted
On 3/31/2023 at 2:05 AM, Al_banehra said:

fuck i really want to play this but noticing the shit ton of content that is in the mod, it would be hard to do it with MTL...

 

edit: but i do heard that the MTL is decent might give it a shot then

The translation is actually really really good. If you go into and not look for mistakes you won't even notice them, as most of them are easily glossed over. A few do jump out at you but nothing terrible.

Posted
On 3/21/2023 at 12:13 PM, EdwardEl said:

 

Thanks for the catch, I was only did one test using the base race templates so that event didn't fire. That's what I get for staying up late to finish this hah. Uploaded it then went straight to bed.

 

Took a little poking but the issue seemed to be an error present in the chinese version too, spelling mistake between the event file and the text ID it was looking for. Thankfully a super easy fix, fixed it, confirmed those events are firing now.

 

Here's the download link for the fixed version:

https://mega.nz/file/IXRiXAyT#Le1exj_pcsSm2yjY_lvhrxzuv4GIGPyKy9NZwakh3tw

 

Only found one other broken event so far, the description for CG_leader.201 isn't working though the rest of the window works properly. I've been beating my head against it but haven't found a fix for it yet. If someone with more modding experience wants to take a look I'd appreciate finding out what I'm not seeing.

 

I still have the "Judgement_events_text" bug.. other than that good work.

Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2023 at 6:49 PM, theladdy said:

QQ图片20210926161910.pnganybody know how to get the lewd looking crisis thing?

 

That's the end of the Succubus/Depraved witch ascension tree, once you take all of their ascension perks you unlock it and gain points by converting the other species types to Depraved witches

 

On 4/4/2023 at 7:50 AM, sonny911 said:

 

I still have the "Judgement_events_text" bug.. other than that good work.

 

Hmmm, weird, I don't see the bugs on my end. I'm slowly working on turning the machine translation into proper english and the notes below are the only evens I've seen that don't work.

 

CG_Leader201 has no description:

pastparadise.0017 no description

Iluvatar archeology site stage 1 no text

Mindbreak event totally broken, as is AP_Pure_Ascension

 

I'm afraid I'm not a modder so I really don't know what to suggest, I've attached my current events file, try replacing yours with this one. If that doesn't fix it I'm afraid you'll need to find someone who's an actual modder haha, this is my first go at doing any stellaris 'modding' and whilst I'm picking apart how things work in the hope of making my own mod at some point I'm far from literate in how it all functions.

CG_event_l_english.rar

Edited by EdwardEl
Adding extra reply to avoid double posting
Posted
18 hours ago, EdwardEl said:

 

That's the end of the Succubus/Depraved witch ascension tree, once you take all of their ascension perks you unlock it and gain points by converting the other species types to Depraved witches

 

 

Hmmm, weird, I don't see the bugs on my end. I'm slowly working on turning the machine translation into proper english and the notes below are the only evens I've seen that don't work.

 

CG_Leader201 has no description:

pastparadise.0017 no description

Iluvatar archeology site stage 1 no text

Mindbreak event totally broken, as is AP_Pure_Ascension

 

I'm afraid I'm not a modder so I really don't know what to suggest, I've attached my current events file, try replacing yours with this one. If that doesn't fix it I'm afraid you'll need to find someone who's an actual modder haha, this is my first go at doing any stellaris 'modding' and whilst I'm picking apart how things work in the hope of making my own mod at some point I'm far from literate in how it all functions.

CG_event_l_english.rar 284.32 kB · 3 downloads

 

Thank you, that fixed it!!

Posted

Could someone post the content of the second steamlink? Sadly it isn't available anymore. Thanks!

On 3/21/2023 at 4:06 AM, EdwardEl said:

I spent two hours throwing together a quick machine translation for the most recent patch you will need to download both the mods mentioned above:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2748029219

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2923834739

 

Then just drop the translations into the localization folder, assuming normal Stellaris installation it should be found here:

C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\workshop\content\281990\2923834739\localisation

 

I've booted the game and not seen anything obviously wrong, it is machine translation so expect it to be rough. May go back through and sand out the worst of the grammar. For now I've just started and poked around the first few years so I can't guarantee EVERYTHING works but it seems to be solid enough and I figured I may as well share.

 

https://mega.nz/file/9SRxUZRR#fw21ewhpJiEKaK3lCqeW5mN91hZE4SEWQI6k5IAA9TY

 

Hope you guys enjoy :)

 

Posted

Sadly i have to annoy you again. In the .rar in the mega folder are two different folders. Do i have to combine them or do i need to load them seperatly? If I have to do so, which one should be loaded first? Thanks.

Posted
9 hours ago, chewc said:

Sadly i have to annoy you again. In the .rar in the mega folder are two different folders. Do i have to combine them or do i need to load them seperatly? If I have to do so, which one should be loaded first? Thanks.

 

Apologies, was asleep, you can combine them if you want, but I'd just leave them separate. That is both the mods I linked on steam so I'd just install them both and unsubscribe from the steam mod that's still up. Looking it seems like it was the asset mod that was taken down.

 

The mod author had split his mod in two to try and avoid steam taking it down, one contains all the code for the mod, the other is the translation files and pictures. I assume it was to try and obfuscate what was in the mod as neither would show anything explicit in game on their own. It makes sense that the asset mod is the one that was hit as technically the base mod no longer contained anything questionable outside of some lewd event names.

 

You could install only the asset folder from that download but it's probably easier to just install both and put the translation files into the asset mod :)

Posted
14 hours ago, AoiUma said:

Does it matter which is first on the mod list? Asset then Script or the other way around?

 

To the best of my knowledge no, but I've always loaded assets first then script as that would allow the scripts that make the mod function to override anything in the asset mod that isn't correct.

Posted
10 hours ago, chewc said:

You can combine both into one folder.

 

You should be able to yes, but I'm not a modder so I couldn't say for certain. Try it, see if it works, worst case just unzip the folder again haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...