简言之 Posted October 5, 2021 Author Posted October 5, 2021 17 hours ago, mandarake said: OMG... Q. what can i do? how can i download? Link updated.
Bloodly Posted October 5, 2021 Posted October 5, 2021 Well, the Steam link's up, but the 'Text and Pictures' link is invalid now. What a mess...
Benzene114 Posted October 8, 2021 Posted October 8, 2021 On 9/26/2021 at 9:25 PM, adam110311 said: damn this looks actually really cool, wish there was a translation On 10/1/2021 at 11:53 AM, Akur said: Would really love to see a english translation for that but will probably skip a Google machine translation, have terrible experiences with that. But good luck with that mod anyway. On 10/4/2021 at 10:25 AM, sila said: I'm going to second the request for a translation. There is a WIP translation project on Paratranz, hope they get it done quick btw as I find it now I'm attempting to join and boost it a bit 1
Screws Posted October 8, 2021 Posted October 8, 2021 Maybe someone could post a re-uploaded english translated version of this mod with credit to the original creator?
wenkunkun Posted October 9, 2021 Posted October 9, 2021 MAGA限制下载了,有没有好兄弟分享一下呢? MAGA download limit, is there any good bro to share?
sonny911 Posted October 22, 2021 Posted October 22, 2021 On 10/8/2021 at 4:02 PM, Benzene114 said: There is a WIP translation project on Paratranz, hope they get it done quick btw as I find it now I'm attempting to join and boost it a bit I think the translation is cancelled or something cuz there has been no progresion since 2 weeks T_T
Screws Posted October 23, 2021 Posted October 23, 2021 5 hours ago, sonny911 said: I think the translation is cancelled or something cuz there has been no progresion since 2 weeks T_T Seems like it lol
Meatshield236 Posted October 26, 2021 Posted October 26, 2021 Here's the mod in full with Crako23's machine translation pre-installed. It should work without any issues, but let me know if you find any. It's vaguely understandable, though the finer details are mostly unintelligible. I'll be working on fixing the translation so that it's understandable, but changing anything beyond the text is a little beyond me at this point. https://mega.nz/folder/zZk0QSBT#sBb3p2bU5N68rHbH9CAW3Q 3
Bloodly Posted October 26, 2021 Posted October 26, 2021 God, MEGA seems to have nothing between: "you can't do anything else while it downloads" or "Download Speed is 2-5 KB per second". Yeah. bitch, bitch, bitch, I know.
Meatshield236 Posted October 27, 2021 Posted October 27, 2021 Status Update on the Translation: I've finished translating some of the civics and have begun a bug-testing playthrough to see all of what the mod has to offer. The OP was not kidding when they said there was a lot of content in this mod, and a decent chunk of it is either lacking description, has a machine translation that is basically unintelligible, or has some sort of linguistic barrier to it (things like slang, sentences that work in the original language but don't when translated to English, etc.) I'll start with the machine translation, then work on translating the rest of it. 7
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now