[mod]Colorful Galaxy(!多彩银河)

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm missing something as I'm working from google translate.

procreate_doll -> planet_pop_assembly_add. Is that supposed to be planet_pop_assembly_organic_add? The tentacles don't seem to be robots, so I'm curious as to what this is supposed to do?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
22 hours ago, meatstroke said:

How is the English translation of this mod going?

There is an official one here (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2681419984), at 49%, but not sufficient to understand what's going on.

I use my sh*ty deepl pro machine translation attached to this post. It's not great, but it is playable. (for the last version of October 2022)

Very interesting mod, by the way, good job @简言之 !

english CG.rar

Edited by Florian1024

+ storylines

+ unique ascension perks, technologies, etc

+ inherent compatability with the warship girls mod

+ space fauna events

- only classical females, no futa

- a bunch of unexpected snuff content

- species archetype restrictions

yeah... cool idea, but i think im gonna uninstall it again

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2022 at 9:03 PM, Florian1024 said:

There is an official one here (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2681419984), at 49%, but not sufficient to understand what's going on.

I use my sh*ty deepl pro machine translation attached to this post. It's not great, but it is playable. (for the last version of October 2022)

Very interesting mod, by the way, good job @简言之 !

english CG.rar 771.15 kB · 108 downloads

Thank you. Have fun.

12 hours ago, sonny911 said:

If anyone can share this great mode for me, steam version got banned :c

What do you mean? It's still up in the steam workshop for me.

SPOILER AHEAD HELP NEEDED:

Spoiler

Also I got stuck on fighting the old empire. How do I get to the center of the galaxy?

49 minutes ago, Hostibus57 said:

Hide contents

Also I got stuck on fighting the old empire. How do I get to the center of the galaxy?

Yeah but the text and pictures package can't find them anywhere..

1 hour ago, Hostibus57 said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Jump drives seem to be the only way. You should have access to a ship type that has a jump drive with no cooldown, that's your best bet. And also, fight for as long as you can. Even if it seems hopeless.

1 hour ago, 简言之 said:

I am sorry the admin delete the mod and my account do not have permission to continue uploading for a while.
The only way is to wait.

Thats sad I just wanted to try this interesting mod... I wish I could have saved previous builds -.-

I'm in the process of uploading the mods to mega now.

The versions I have are from maybe a month ago, including the English translation. It is HORRID. Might want to use the one that's posted a few comments up.

You'll probably need to use Irony in order to use the mods. I have a HUGE mod folder and I couldn't figure out which mods were which without going through each and every one. So I activated them in irony, then compressed them using the "basic" setting which turned all 3 into 1 mod for easy handling. I then used 7zip on maximum compression to knock the 2.8gig file size to 890megs or so. Also they're in order even though they're compressed. So it's basically just one mod now instead of 3. I'm fairly sure it will work when used with Irony.

You install it the same way with any other downloaded mod.

Word of advice, extract the file to a folder on the desktop, then drag and drop it (the files) into the mod folder. If you have problems with mods not showing up despite being installed correctly, try this method. For me it actually works.

I've only barely played the mod, the translation is absolutely terrible and it's hard to understand what's going on. Only one origin is translated, most stuff is just "???????", and some of the images are broken. Like looking at the planet view you're supposed to see your cityscape, but with this mod it's all crammed into a corner and the rest is black.

I'll put the download links in this post as soon as it's done. I've got amazing download speeds, but my upload speeds leave something to be desired. Be back in an hour or so.

https://mega.nz/file/bBpmkCjA#0C_NLiyxEdpOas4rO60HWt2Wm41yBs3YzhnWkh54Vho

Hope that link works, it's longer than previous times I've used mega for sharing files.

Edited by coldheartzero
added a link
On 2/6/2023 at 7:29 AM, WhiteRaven12 said:

Can someone machine-translate latest version?

You need to go line by line and translate everything, It's very tedious and if you mess up on just one line you break the mod and possibly the game. Can be done, but it's not easy, and the mod creator is not exactly thrilled with people making changes to his mod as I understand it, might be wrong... Hope someone can, seems great.

On 2/1/2023 at 2:24 PM, sonny911 said:

The original author just updated the mod and now we can get the mod on steam.

The mod's been on steam for quite a while, but it requires 3 parts, 2 of the 3 parts you can't get any longer unless he's uploaded under a different name. The original mod that's still labeled as incompatible, or at least it was a few days ago is still available but useless without the other 2 parts.