[mod]Colorful Galaxy(!多彩银河)

8 hours ago, Bloodly said:

...So with this you need to make the .mod file yourself?

Afraid so, I have no idea how to manage that myself, I may look into it now the mod has been taken down, I just made the backup for personal use rather than really intending it to be released

2 hours ago, EdwardEl said:

Afraid so, I have no idea how to manage that myself, I may look into it now the mod has been taken down, I just made the backup for personal use rather than really intending it to be released

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2748029219

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2923834739

I've got no idea why people are saying it's down, those links work fine for me, and in fact they just updated a couple days ago. 

Incidently @EdwardEl if you go to the stellaris logs directory (Stellaris\logs\ instead of Stellaris\mod) and open error.log it will have a list of the broken translations(This wouldn't have caught the judgement misspelling, since that was a valid entry just for the wrong string) as far as I understand it bad localization strings end up near the top of that file. That log will refresh every time you run Stellaris.

"Illegal break character" errors mostly mean there is a space between the \ and the n that shouldn't be there. Minor problems that just makes it look worse as far as I know.

"Expected quotation mark" errors are more serious, they are mostly a missing quotation mark at the end of the line, importantly unicode quotation marks don't count, it's got to be the ansi quotation mark so just add a " at the end or replace the unicode one depending. This error results in the entry being read as blank, doesn't even show the localization entry in game so it can be hard to track down without the logs. Edit: Also sometimes the text is truncated for these errors. And some of the errors are just a space between the colon and the zero interfering with each other.

Final error type is "Expected colon", this is the most serious error since it's a completely broken entry, encountering these errors in game just looks like an untranslated string, but when you go to fix it you have to retranslate from scratch 'cause it is missing serious bits.

Edited by Venator
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been able to actually finish the Succubus ascension event chain thing?  After I colonize sanctuary, have my main species transform, and go through a bunch of event boxes it gives me a special project that I can't seem to actually do.  The research option in the situation log doesn't work and just claims to be "unavailable"  I'm unsure if that means I need to do anything in particular to make it available or if this is just unfinished content at the moment.  It's probably worth noting I'm not playing the newest version since I'm using the machine translation posted earlier, which presumably would need to be updated for it.

can anyone willing/help give a note how to instal this mod,i kind new to modding, thanks 

ps do i merge both file or separate (merge one detected but not load. 2 File one same)

and i put it at mod file on stellaris

Edited by deawdea
just realise
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 7:16 PM, deawdea said:

can anyone willing/help give a note how to instal this mod,i kind new to modding, thanks 

ps do i merge both file or separate (merge one detected but not load. 2 File one same)

and i put it at mod file on stellaris

you need do nothing  but subscribe

The problem with subscribing is the two links don't include the graphics, and the link to the graphics is 'hidden or not permitted'.  Had to use the files that someone else had put up in this topic to add them in.

Playing as the parasites.  Planetary Prospecting can fail("Reveal a new _").  The image for Sporeworlds is badly off-centre, image.thumb.jpeg.3f5ad536077ba26e59b217ed4c5c878c.jpeg

That run had a 'Sower' empire show up by situation with a bunch of 15k armies.  Somehow taking one planet gave them the Starbase.  Are the Sowers tied to this empire, tied to the Lust tree, or was I just unlucky?

Edited by Bloodly
17 hours ago, Bloodly said:

The problem with subscribing is the two links don't include the graphics, and the link to the graphics is 'hidden or not permitted'.  Had to use the files that someone else had put up in this topic to add them in.

Playing as the parasites.  Planetary Prospecting can fail("Reveal a new _").  The image for Sporeworlds is badly off-centre, image.thumb.jpeg.3f5ad536077ba26e59b217ed4c5c878c.jpeg

That run had a 'Sower' empire show up by situation with a bunch of 15k armies.  Somehow taking one planet gave them the Starbase.  Are the Sowers tied to this empire, tied to the Lust tree, or was I just unlucky?

The mod was awaiting analysis by community automated content check system yesterday, so it was hidden temporarily. Now it works.

I will fix image soon.

There is a probability to create a 'Sower' empire when you have a new colony. Their armies are so powerful that you are likely to lose your new planet.

18 hours ago, Bloodly said:

You can easily solve the image problem if you change the game texture quality to 'high'.

Leviathan breeding quickly gets unplayable.  You spend all your time and money clearing up the multiple blockers(Usually 4, 2 of each) generated from each raid event.  And you can't let them sit because of the stability and happiness hit per blocker.  And regardless the blockers are....well blocking all your slots.

Edited by Bloodly
On 5/13/2023 at 3:57 PM, Bloodly said:

Leviathan breeding quickly gets unplayable.  You spend all your time and money clearing up the multiple blockers(Usually 4, 2 of each) generated from each raid event.  And you can't let them sit because of the stability and happiness hit per blocker.  And regardless the blockers are....well blocking all your slots.

Yeah, this origin is hard for beginner. You should know all the effects of it and try your best to control your country. First, you can see the edict which could let the leviathan calm ten years. Have a try and ensure your leader have trait to clear the blocker.

1 hour ago, Megumin. said:

Do I need to the new DLC? Because the I'm missing the civics required to play the Sacred Daughter in the wasteland origin. I need the Forgotten Species civic and the Gentle in the dark Civic.

No, you need't. There are two Sacred Daughter in species, ensuring you choose the correct species then you can find civics required.

On 5/14/2023 at 8:01 PM, 简言之 said:

Yeah, this origin is hard for beginner. You should know all the effects of it and try your best to control your country. First, you can see the edict which could let the leviathan calm ten years. Have a try and ensure your leader have trait to clear the blocker.

Whats the Leviathan affection and number of seeds do exactly ? Will it just turn hostile if It reaches 0 ?

Edited by xaina222
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 10:50 AM, Megumin. said:

Seriously. I keep hearing that this mod has a lot of random snuff events. Is this true or not?

Well, a lot of your leaders do get random event where they're r-word. You can pass a law in the galactic community so that the entire galaxy go and r-word the modded race. You can go to war and commit shit ton of r-word there with all the events. No death though, at least I didnt find any.