Megumin. Posted July 18, 2023 Posted July 18, 2023 15 hours ago, MLP Squidward said: Well, a lot of your leaders do get random event where they're r-word. You can pass a law in the galactic community so that the entire galaxy go and r-word the modded race. You can go to war and commit shit ton of r-word there with all the events. No death though, at least I didnt find any. I'm fine with that. That's what I'm expecting. But it's just that some people are saying that there's also snuff/guro in his mod.
schroecat Posted July 19, 2023 Posted July 19, 2023 3 hours ago, Megumin. said: I'm fine with that. That's what I'm expecting. But it's just that some people are saying that there's also snuff/guro in his mod. There is. A lot of it. I was cautiously interested in this mod when it was initially posted here, and started working on some translations for the localisation files, but the amount of snuff and guro content had me cease that work very quickly. One or two events would have displeased me, but I would have ignored it, but it just kept coming. So I stopped.
Spenser Posted July 19, 2023 Posted July 19, 2023 4 hours ago, schroecat said: There is. A lot of it. I was cautiously interested in this mod when it was initially posted here, and started working on some translations for the localisation files, but the amount of snuff and guro content had me cease that work very quickly. One or two events would have displeased me, but I would have ignored it, but it just kept coming. So I stopped. Yeah, some events indeed have grim description, but at least its not graphic, as far i can seen when was playing. Curious, is here new version or something? Didnt see any links in latests posts.
Megumin. Posted July 21, 2023 Posted July 21, 2023 On 7/18/2023 at 10:01 PM, schroecat said: There is. A lot of it. I was cautiously interested in this mod when it was initially posted here, and started working on some translations for the localisation files, but the amount of snuff and guro content had me cease that work very quickly. One or two events would have displeased me, but I would have ignored it, but it just kept coming. So I stopped. No wonder nobody wants to translate this mod... 3
kangcc912 Posted October 7, 2023 Posted October 7, 2023 林憶蓮- 至少還有你『如果全世界我也可以放弃』 在lovelab這有據點,懸著的心就放下來了。
miasaki Posted October 10, 2023 Posted October 10, 2023 On 5/20/2023 at 7:11 AM, xaina222 said: Whats the Leviathan affection and number of seeds do exactly ? Will it just turn hostile if It reaches 0 ? the affection will unlock the feautres where you can summon the leviathan fleet(the final reward) and also with some short story when you reach every checkpoint.
McAron Posted December 13, 2023 Posted December 13, 2023 This mod is amazing and horrible at the same time! I've been trying many times for countles dozens of hours to play through it and it's a mess. Machine translated nearly EVERYTHING makes you just want to check out pretty picture and skip all that word vomit that is spammed at you in this mod's events. If you play with this mod's species (that don't even use normal and, consequently, LV traits) you can expect to get some ridiculous tech wth wich you can pretty much roll everyone, even Gigastructural Engeneering empires like Aeternum. At least on Ensign difficulty (without accepting in-mod bonus at the start). And all of it could be "fine" if not for the end of the most... "interesting" event chain that makes your species "abyssal succubi" and turns EVERYONE against you. And OK, you can fight them all off despite ENORMOUS lag throught mid- end-game. Come out victorious in the end and thinking to yourself that nothing can stop you now but NOPE! This mod will fuck you up with a fleet of around 70M, kill off your newly acquired super-rich and productive system and that's it. No matter how many ships or defensive platforms you've prepared! I've tried it once, (had a 22M fleet fuck me over but still), tried it twice, this was the third time and nothing. It could be amazing if it was actually balanced and translated.
Leowulf Posted December 30, 2023 Posted December 30, 2023 I'm translating the more nonsensical lines myself with Google for my own use.
Persson Posted January 14, 2024 Posted January 14, 2024 How do you even use this mod, considering the text and pictures link doesn't work?
Sonamiya Posted January 14, 2024 Posted January 14, 2024 Does anyone have a full Mod list with Load order, for all files needed for it and other mods compatible with it for max content? would love to play this, or at least take a look at it but its a bit convuluted for me.
ZashaFallen Posted January 17, 2024 Posted January 17, 2024 On 4/7/2023 at 4:40 PM, EdwardEl said: haha thankfully I expected this might happen since the mod author has mentioned a few times that steam constantly tries to remove his mod I did manually save a backup of the whole mod https://mega.nz/file/tLxyCRqI#PA1OiAlXAwTQcmgvhIiaE0hl6Tgku8ukWyAUYSozjJc I tried to use the backup you uploaded here, but the game crashed when loading after creating an empire. Are you able to upload a new copy, if you still have it? Looking at the logs, there were a lot of script errors where the AI tried to build stuff and failed.
Persson Posted January 17, 2024 Posted January 17, 2024 6 hours ago, ZashaFallen said: I tried to use the backup you uploaded here, but the game crashed when loading after creating an empire. Are you able to upload a new copy, if you still have it? Looking at the logs, there were a lot of script errors where the AI tried to build stuff and failed. Do you have other mods installed or are you just playing it this? Cause I just downloaded it and have been playing for a bit without any problem and I'm only playing with this + UI mods, so it could be a mod conflict causing the crash if you're playing with other mods. If not then some more information is probably needed as that seems like a problem on your end and not with the provided back up itself.
ZashaFallen Posted January 17, 2024 Posted January 17, 2024 14 hours ago, Persson said: Do you have other mods installed or are you just playing it this? Cause I just downloaded it and have been playing for a bit without any problem and I'm only playing with this + UI mods, so it could be a mod conflict causing the crash if you're playing with other mods. If not then some more information is probably needed as that seems like a problem on your end and not with the provided back up itself. It was with just the mod backup and UI Overhaul Dynamic. I was able to get it running with the steam version.
Linkstore Posted January 25, 2024 Posted January 25, 2024 Worth pointing out, the resource pack is still around, it's just the link in the OP that's dead. If you go to the Steam page for the main mod, there will be a working link to the latest update of the resource pack there.
Linkstore Posted February 22, 2024 Posted February 22, 2024 Double post but there's a native english translation now so you don't have to fuck around with the localisation files. It's MTL but seems functional enough. 2
MLP Squidward Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 On 2/21/2024 at 7:19 PM, Linkstore said: Double post but there's a native english translation now so you don't have to fuck around with the localisation files. It's MTL but seems functional enough. I've been hesitant to try it again after the intial translation 2 years ago, where did you find the english translation?
Linkstore Posted February 26, 2024 Posted February 26, 2024 18 hours ago, MLP Squidward said: I've been hesitant to try it again after the intial translation 2 years ago, where did you find the english translation? It's a native English translation, which is to say, the translation comes with the base mod. No need to install an extra mod (other than the data package, which is linked on the base mod's page).
dekeche Posted May 15, 2024 Posted May 15, 2024 (edited) Seems fun - translation can be a bit off in places, and there's some small issues with preset empires lacking translation in places. Overall, seems quite fun. It does seem like it needs polish though. The new tradition, Lust, seems to be using old modifiers that don't translate to the current version, and I'm fairly sure that country_food_cost_mult isn't an actual modifier. Worms (tentacles) also seem to have issues. They start with a heavy consumer goods and alloys deficit (spore planets don't have industrial districts). There's also an issue with the "seedbed" job. Seems like pops don't purge if their population is increasing, Which means that you can't actually get more worm pops by doing this. I'm guessing this job needs to be handled the same way as necrophage's. I.E. and event handles the pop conversion, rather than relying on purging. Edit: and I just keep finding more things wrong. There's a lot of new ship types added, but there's no changes to the base-game ship components. So you end up with ships without power, engines, or computers. It's a shame too, since this effects the crisis ships as well. Edit 2: there's a lot of issues with this mod, but in summery - there's two main issues; a lot of sub-systems within the mod don't talk to each-other in ways they perhaps should (species conversion has issues with itself and some resolutions, for one). While. at the same time, there's some issues with how content is presented to the player. Some ships are perhaps supposed to only be used with the new ship components, but the ship tech itself doesn't depend on those technologies. There's also some building techs that should depend on your government building tech progression, as they can be unlocked without having the required planet capital tech to actually build the building. As a final complaint; there's a number of issues with the "sex slave" reforms - A. by having the declaration reforms in the same category as the underlying reforms, declaring someone a "rbq" target repeals the other reforms. There's also an issue where the trigger that decides if a nation is supposed to be effected by the reform depends on nations starting with the right species trait (not class), and a number of conditions can result in nations that should be effected by the decision.... not being effected. Finally, there's a surprisingly good event chain involved with the reforms.... that you don't get to see if you aren't the target of the reform. Which I think is a bit of a problem, considering that those reforms are effectively the Sower's win condition. And the only way to see the event chain is to deliberately lose the game. Edited May 24, 2024 by dekeche
whateverdontcare Posted June 23, 2024 Posted June 23, 2024 Only one of the workshop links is still up. I tried loading the game with it anyway and it's completely broken with only the one.
dekeche Posted August 15, 2024 Posted August 15, 2024 On 6/23/2024 at 4:02 AM, whateverdontcare said: Only one of the workshop links is still up. I tried loading the game with it anyway and it's completely broken with only the one. The localization and graphics link was changed, the mod page links to it as the first link. Hopefully it doesn't change in the future.
valevena Posted September 7, 2024 Posted September 7, 2024 does anyone have the file for the text and images? i bought stellaris on GOG. I managed to get the code just fine with steamcmd but only got errors when i tried with the other one
koko253 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 sorry i new here how can i downlod tjis mod ?
SanzeninHayate32 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 (edited) the mod works quite well so far (3.13.2 for me), though it's kinda unfortunate that the LV patch is down, but it does work together without conflicting one another, and if your game crashed during startup, make sure that you're not using DX9. I did encounter a localisation bug for the first time setup event though. (I recommend enabling auto pause to avoid crash as well, mine did everytime i left an event window open and the game tried to autosave it) Some Incompatible Mods by far (according to my list, yours might differ): 1. ACOT and it's submods - straight up crashed the game 2. Ethics and Civics Bug Branch - crash after opened the new game menu 8 minutes ago, koko253 said: sorry i new here how can i downlod tjis mod ? there's a steam link on the first page, go there and download/install both the core mods and the one on the decription that's listed on the numbering list Edited November 28, 2024 by SanzeninHayate32 1
koko253 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 1 hour ago, SanzeninHayate32 said: the mod works quite well so far (3.13.2 for me), though it's kinda unfortunate that the LV patch is down, but it does work together without conflicting one another, and if your game crashed during startup, make sure that you're not using DX9. I did encounter a localisation bug for the first time setup event though. (I recommend enabling auto pause to avoid crash as well, mine did everytime i left an event window open and the game tried to autosave it) Some Incompatible Mods by far (according to my list, yours might differ): 1. ACOT and it's submods - straight up crashed the game 2. Ethics and Civics Bug Branch - crash after opened the new game menu there's a steam link on the first page, go there and download/install both the core mods and the one on the decription that's listed on the numbering list And the translation?
SanzeninHayate32 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 1 hour ago, koko253 said: And the translation? the mods already have a complete built-in translation now (it's completely readable albeit some of 'em are still MTL'd)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now