Arsenic Conversion - Orge Armor - TBD LE & SE

Arsenic Conversion - Orge Armor - TBD LE & SE

View File

What is it?
- It's all orge now!

- Ok, now that I got that joke out of the way. This is a conversion of WickedCreations' Daz3d Orge HD for Skyrim LE.

- I used Cathedral Assets OptimizerĀ (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316) to convert the armor from LE to SE for the SE version. It's not tested, so please let me know if anything is wrong on your end.

- The armor was converted to Touched By Dibella body, but it's modular (doesn't include a main body) so it might work with other body type.

- I also included all 3 color variants and the spiked club that came with the original daz3d product.

- Note: if the club looks small. Please scale up the weapon node in RM or ECE

Ā 

How to install?

- Update 1: Hotfix for the weights of the pauldron and loincloth. Adjust the metal textures to be about 33% darker

Ā 

How to install?
- Extract .rar file, and copy everything into Data\
- Or use a mod manager, much easier.

Ā 

How to uninstall?
- Better to just delete using a mod manager.

- Else, refer to the structure of the zip file.

Ā 

How to get?
- AddItemMenu mod.

Ā 

Requirements?
- XMPSE 3.0+ Skeleton.

Ā 

Credits:

themilkdrinkerĀ for the original body preset.

NightasyĀ for the awesome tutorials.

WickedCreationsĀ for the original armor in Daz.

GroovmanĀ for helping with the weapon scaling.

G_k forĀ Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

Ā 

Disclaimer:
Do whatever. Just don't reupload the whole pack and call it your own.

If you find anything wrong with the outfits, feel free to message me on here or my Pixiv:Ā https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=14835768Ā or Twitter:Ā https://twitter.com/SkyArsenic. Thank you!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/19/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    XMPSE 3.0+ Skeleton, Touched by Dibella Enhanced body
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

9 hours ago, Blackbird Wanderer said:

Hate to be that user, but "Ogre", not "Orge."

My reaction:

Ā 

Thanks dude, but this mistake cut too deep. I guess I will just leave the name like this and live with the shame ;_;

Mayday! Mayday!

Ā 

I made an armor mod: meshes, textures, rig, esp. I can dress armor on my character in game, and everything look fine.

Then I tried to add bodyslide. I read guides, I watched videos. But when I tried to make bodyslide conversion nothing happens. My armor don't respond to sliders. What I'm possibly doing wrong?

Update 1: Hotfix for the weights of the pauldron and loincloth. Adjust the metal textures to be about 33% darker. Please download and overwrite old files.

Ā 

6 hours ago, JoyJoyce said:

Mayday! Mayday!

Ā 

I made an armor mod: meshes, textures, rig, esp. I can dress armor on my character in game, and everything look fine.

Then I tried to add bodyslide. I read guides, I watched videos. But when I tried to make bodyslide conversion nothing happens. My armor don't respond to sliders. What I'm possibly doing wrong?

Ā 

Sorry dude, I don't know how to make Bodyslide conversion. You will have a better luck asking in one of those Bodyslide threads :(

13 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

There is already a conversion, hmm. Well, I was just about to post my own. I will do so anyway in the event that anyone has any trouble with the other version (it seems to have been made for LE so there is always that probability) or if anyone wants a version for HIMBO.

Arsenic Ogre Armor BHUNP HIMBO SE.rar 21.7 MBĀ Ā·Ā 0 downloads

No worries. Do you have any pics of it? I can add this to the download section

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...