Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

1 hour ago, tigers said:

Hey @zai_ is there any possibility of a nipple pasty version to go along with your nude/semi nude mods. That makes it raunchy but at the same time not fully nude allowing for posting screenshots to steam.

No need to do it if it is too much work though. I was just wondering.

Pasties are a great idea my friend!

Nice! 

Do we already have "normal" uncensor? or you guys directly jumped to full naked lol.

I'm interested in a more "casual friendly" unsencoring, with real pantsu for girls, sexier swimsuit etc

Would be cool to have different 'stripping' step choices depending on outfits

47 minutes ago, Lirph said:

Nice! 

Do we already have "normal" uncensor? or you guys directly jumped to full naked lol.

I'm interested in a more "casual friendly" unsencoring, with real pantsu for girls, sexier swimsuit etc

Would be cool to have different 'stripping' step choices depending on outfits

Yeah am like you too, i would like to have more refined uncensoring, like shionne without her panties in her basic outfit, that would be awesome ! :D

love.png

2 hours ago, kunobanget said:

@zai_I heard originally there’s a hot spring scene as well in the game, but is censored on PS 5 due to sony’s policy. Don’t know if they have it on steam or not. But it will be perfect if you can tweak and replace the bath towel outfit with your naked mod. Sorry I just started playing few hours ago so don’t know about that yet.

Thanks heaps 

The PS5 version is no different from the others. There is no censorship. The only thing you could argue is censorship is the code vein outfit is more modest than the game it comes from (has shorts instead of panties) but that’s true for all versions.

8 hours ago, tigers said:

Hey @zai_ is there any possibility of a nipple pasty version to go along with your nude/semi nude mods. That makes it raunchy but at the same time not fully nude allowing for posting screenshots to steam.

No need to do it if it is too much work though. I was just wondering.

Agree, Replacing heroines’ boxers into panties and replacing towel into nude mods would be prefect!