Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

Quality experience. I just so happened to install the mod right before you go looking for new clothes and theres an entire scene where my man is speechless and staring at her when she comes out of the room in her new dress. Except she wasn't wearing anything. What a fitting scene haha.

5 hours ago, Locura said:

everyone deserves to be paid for their work but if you modify a product that you do not have the legal right to modify and charge for it, I don't think it's right

He's not charging you for the product. As you are not purchasing for this model individuality. There is no itemized receipt or proof of purchase of individual items he be selling that aren't intellectual property of his. When you sign up to become his patron, you get all the previous work he has done before. You are giving him money to support what he do.

6 hours ago, Locura said:

everyone deserves to be paid for their work but if you modify a product that you do not have the legal right to modify and charge for it, I don't think it's right

This comes off as someone who doesn't wanna pay for it. Good news, you can wait a week.

Zai_ absolutely deserves some money for his work, regardless of legal rights.

25 minutes ago, pichucandy said:

Thanks for the mod! Do you have plans to release this version too?

+1, I wish I could ask the modder to also make the version that is topless and bottomless but still keep her gaunlets and boots too if it's possible. Most of the nude mods I saw are making girls barefeet and trying to find one that still have them keep the shoes and boots are so rare, and moderchan do make some mods that keep boots but he tended to keep the panties too when they have legwears on. I wish I could find more mod that is nude with shoes/boots ?

1 hour ago, imalreadyademon55 said:

thanks zai! i may even buy this game. thank god for modders. consoleonlys can never know such joys!!

i hope you do most of the female cast!

Zai said himself not to expect more mods for this game at all or at least not in the near future. The game already had a body mesh for Shion and it was simple enough to make nude. Doesn't seem like the other girls have one and would be much more difficult.

2 hours ago, Ninomae Takonis said:

Zai said himself not to expect more mods for this game at all or at least not in the near future. The game already had a body mesh for Shion and it was simple enough to make nude. Doesn't seem like the other girls have one and would be much more difficult.

Weird how the game only has a body mesh for Shionne and not anyone else. 

3 hours ago, Ninomae Takonis said:

All of the playable characters have one, males included. Most of the generic NPCs seem to have one, but not all. They probably share a lot of the same base bodies though.

The individual unique NPCs don't have a base as far as I can tell, but some of the girl clothing is revealing enough for a starting point.

1 hour ago, yock0723 said:

A very nice nude mod has been released. but I'm waiting for a modding tutorial for this game.

You probably don't need one specific for this game. It seems to be standard Unreal Engine 4 modding, so it should be fairly accessible as is.

Edited by Misaki Ki
33 minutes ago, Misaki Ki said:

All of the playable characters have one, males included. Most of the generic NPCs seem to have one, but not all. They probably share a lot of the same base bodies though.

The individual unique NPCs don't have a base as far as I can tell, but some of the girl clothing is revealing enough for a starting point.

You probably don't need one specific for this game. It seems to be standard Unreal Engine 4 modding, so it should be fairly accessible as is.

Thats good to know. The way it was worded made it seem like it was only the one. Well hopefully someone picks up this game and does the other two girls at least. Its a shame only having one party member nude =(

Does anyone have a save file with Kisara on the party? Her ass may have convinced me to act up

Oh and about other versions (with boots, and what not) yea I will probably add those soon for the existing nude mod because they are easy enough to make.

Edited by zai_
54 minutes ago, zai_ said:

Does anyone have a save file with Kisara on the party? Her ass may have convinced me to act up

Oh and about other versions (with boots, and what not) yea I will probably add those soon for the existing nude mod because they are easy enough to make.

I have a save file with rinwell on it and I'm at the part where you get dohalim and kisara I think. Will update once I found out if no one else beats me to it lol