Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

【Skimpy Almeidrea MOD】ver.1.0.0

This will be the finished version of the mod that increases Almeidrea's exposure.
In addition to the increased exposure of the right breast, I have divided the outfit into a normal outfit (ver. A) and a skirt outfit (ver. B).

【How to install】
Select the file you want to change from the pak file that comes out after unzipping the zip file and put it in the folder below.
If you do not have a ~mods folder, please create one.

Steam\steamapps\common\Tales of Arise\Arise\Content\Paks\~mods

Translation: DeepL

Spoiler

image.png.9e81e2adc43d9006c79ad4cd4b89c455.pngimage.png.7f6a247ce445b055af466bbb4b5d9c2d.png

Skimpy Almeidrea ver.1.0.0.zip

On 1/22/2023 at 6:26 PM, Ailong said:

Is it possible to make Chirarism Dress Shionne mini skirt MOD so that it is, let's say, a little splattered a little in blood or mud

I had a feeling that she was a prisoner at the beginning of the game and it is possible that she was tortured
Well, or at least kept in a dungeon for a long time

Well, or reflect it somehow on the body
Let's say dirty clothes + fresh lash traces of whip on the back

Maybe a little torn I don't know do what you think is best

Although maybe everything written above would be better suited to 【Chirarism Dress Shionne MOD】 to this version of the mod

And by the way, the mini version of the mod has almost panties nor can not be seen due to the lack of skirt physics

I will try to improve the physical behavior of the skirt.

I'm sorry, but I don't plan to make a mod that scratches them, as I don't like to see them in pain.

6 hours ago, sumitox said:

Could someone modify the L'Aze Phiarquis costume and add a black panties or thong? Please

I would also love to know how to do it myself so I don't have to ask others to do it for me, but the guide I found on discord seemed overwhelming for someone like me, with little experience,

I just want to make small modifications like removing certain parts of a costume, so I would appreciate it if someone has a link or video that can help me

What about CodeVein's Discord? I've been able to make mods there with a lot of help from the pages and members.
CodeVein is also an Unreal Engine game.
I think there is an instructional video on their modding-guides page or something (maybe).

The video stops working for part of the second half of the video, so maybe you can't get the gist of it, but why not take a peek?

On 1/24/2023 at 7:09 PM, sumitox said:

Could someone modify the L'Aze Phiarquis costume and add a black panties or thong? Please

I would also love to know how to do it myself so I don't have to ask others to do it for me, but the guide I found on discord seemed overwhelming for someone like me, with little experience,

I just want to make small modifications like removing certain parts of a costume, so I would appreciate it if someone has a link or video that can help me

Is this how you would like it to be?

Spoiler

image.png.d4cf64db375c341b4e839dd5e38bf4c8.png

Panties L'Aze Phiarquis.zip

4 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

Is this how you would like it to be?

Hide contents

image.png.d4cf64db375c341b4e839dd5e38bf4c8.png

Panties L'Aze Phiarquis.zip 954.64 kB · 8 downloads

Oh friend thank you very much!!
  You know I've been looking at code vein's guides but they were equally overwhelming, especially since I just want to do simple edits, but I can't understand anything.
I am super new to modding, but I have done several mods for myself in different games, I remember MHW for example, I edited a lot but it was simple, unpack, edit, save, repack. Here, from what I see in those video guides, it is very complicated to do simple things or it takes more work and time.
So, since I know it's not that easy, I really appreciate you making this mod.

1 hour ago, SirDoge said:

Hm,a thong would look good on Kisara's default armor ,like having all the armor parts ,but a black thong and maybe a little more skimpy on the breast area.

Also these are really cool,thank you for making them.

I wanted to do something similar, so I tried to learn, I even managed to edit everything in blender but I never learned how to finish it properly to make it work. My idea was something like this

qwrtj.png.b8915c28fe50e11fdc82a866e4241a76.png

(sorry I'm not home I just took a random image and edited it with paint)

40 minutes ago, sumitox said:

I wanted to do something similar, so I tried to learn, I even managed to edit everything in blender but I never learned how to finish it properly to make it work. My idea was something like this

qwrtj.png.b8915c28fe50e11fdc82a866e4241a76.png

(sorry I'm not home I just took a random image and edited it with paint)

Yep,just like that,full armor except those nice thighs and a thong in the back :D 

4 hours ago, sumitox said:

Oh friend thank you very much!!
  You know I've been looking at code vein's guides but they were equally overwhelming, especially since I just want to do simple edits, but I can't understand anything.
I am super new to modding, but I have done several mods for myself in different games, I remember MHW for example, I edited a lot but it was simple, unpack, edit, save, repack. Here, from what I see in those video guides, it is very complicated to do simple things or it takes more work and time.
So, since I know it's not that easy, I really appreciate you making this mod.

As you have researched, UnrealEngine mods require that the model and textures be extracted, edited and saved, then packaged in UnrealEngine with the data, and then packaged further with the data. Furthermore, if you edit the model itself, you will also need to set up fake material instances and AnimationBluePrints.
Some of them do not require this work, but if you change textures or models, it seems to be essential.
If you have already made mods before, this should not be too difficult. If you have any questions, please ask again.

【Skimpy Red woman Mod】

This is a mod to increase the exposure of the red women.
Well, they don't have much to go on ......
There is a problem with their body parts not disappearing into particles when they warp in cutscenes, but I don't intend to fix that anyway. I don't think it will be too much of a problem.

Spoiler

1.png.7553afa479d42ba5229e26956aff99ca.png

2.png.46b885e7ba1886313d74d891c1e24e8a.png

Skimpy Red woman.zip

Edited by ALALALFA
On 1/28/2023 at 10:01 PM, ALALALFA said:

【Chirarism Dress Shionne  MOD】ver.1.1.0

Improved cloth physics in the chest area.
For the miniskirt, we also improved the skirt physics.

Hide contents

image.png.99972df0e8f20dabb5edb7fa567a6477.pngimage.png.bec335a1757cc60eb6e5c4e0d4388d2b.png

Chirarism Dress Shionne mini skirt ver.1.1.0.zip 5.66 MB · 94 downloads Chirarism Dress Shionne ver.1.1.0.zip 5.7 MB · 62 downloads

Thanks for the work. Is it not compatiable with the Shionne_Wet_Skin_Addon?

On 2/2/2023 at 4:06 PM, ALALALFA said:

【Skimpy Red woman Mod】

This is a mod to increase the exposure of the red women.
Well, they don't have much to go on ......
There is a problem with their body parts not disappearing into particles when they warp in cutscenes, but I don't intend to fix that anyway. I don't think it will be too much of a problem.

Hide contents

1.png.7553afa479d42ba5229e26956aff99ca.png

2.png.46b885e7ba1886313d74d891c1e24e8a.png

Skimpy Red woman.zip 627.89 kB · 21 downloads

image.thumb.png.9b548e5153f6d9186adf215f35436b42.png

Any thoughts on doing some edits to these version of her costume ?

19 hours ago, hnanoha said:

Thanks for the work. Is it not compatiable with the Shionne_Wet_Skin_Addon?

Shionne and Rinwell's mod is made so that it does not affect the skin textures of other mods, and vice versa. (As a side note, there is someone on Discord who has made and posted materials to do this)
I would have to check the wetskin mod to know, but I may be able to make it so that my mod is affected. But in that case, if I put it in with the other mods, the skin textures may be out of whack.

10 hours ago, kidcurry1042 said:

Great work and thanks a lot! Best Shionne mod so far imo. Any chance you could develop bottomless versions of these mods (Shionne and Rinwell)? 

Sorry, but I have no plans to make a mod without underwear at this time.
If someone wants to modify my mod and upload it to this site, they are free to do so, but I'm not sure if anyone will bother to do that.

【Chirarism Edna Mod】

The right shoulder strap was eliminated from Edna's dress and the entire chest area was lowered. I also shortened her skirt so that her nipples and pants are now visible depending on her movement.
I was concerned about the nose head, so I also added a mod to correct that as an added bonus.

The file has been deleted as it has been updated to ver. 1.1.0.
The ver.1.1.0 is on the next page.

Spoiler

1.thumb.png.72141e5774fd860b4512cdecf47bb308.png

2.png.73ea6aeff739bf4923899baa799a55d0.png

3.png.190a17f657627c3662e4fea34a6dbcba.png

Edited by ALALALFA
10 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

【Chirarism Edna Mod】

The right shoulder strap was eliminated from Edna's dress and the entire chest area was lowered. I also shortened her skirt so that her nipples and pants are now visible depending on her movement.
I was concerned about the nose head, so I also added a mod to correct that as an added bonus.

Hide contents

1.thumb.png.72141e5774fd860b4512cdecf47bb308.png

2.png.73ea6aeff739bf4923899baa799a55d0.png

3.png.190a17f657627c3662e4fea34a6dbcba.png

Chirarism Edna.zip 2.97 MB · 55 downloads

Thanks for this, but can you make a SFW (Safe for Work) version?

I like the nose change!